[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Benoit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Four_Horsewomen.jpg (161KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Four_Horsewomen.jpg
161KB, 1600x900px
Who's the Benoit?
>>
>>3098769
*Who is GOING to be the Benoit?
>>
Bayley
>>
bailenetty obviously
>>
>>3098769
Probably Sasha, since she'll be entirely bald before 35
>>
>>3098769
Becky. She's already got brain damage and plans to wrestle another decade. Won't end well.
>>
>>3098769
They give another meaning to the word "Crossface".
>>
>>3098817
lmao based
>>
Better question:
Who's the Saturn?
>>
>>3098959
Saturn wasn't in the Four Horsemen. As Queen Yelissa says... buy a brain!
>>
>>3098982
He has serious mental problems for thinking that
>>
>4 women literally call themselves horses

>This is meant to be empowering
>>
>>3098769
All of them I hope.
>>
>>3098769
3 horsewomen and a single HORSE-WOMAN.

teeheehee
>>
>>3098993
>not knowing what a horseman is
pathetic
>>
Bayley is clearly the most mentally unstable.
>>
>>3099134
>Charlotte has been divorced twice by age 30 and arrested for assaulting a police officer
>Becky spent her teen years as a bulimic alcoholic
>Sasha has an ego bigger than her forehead and believes she's god's gift to wrestling
Bayley actually seems like the most normal and down to earth one of the bunch. What's the worst you can say about her? She's a dork?
>>
File: Becky Benoit.jpg (24KB, 284x485px) Image search: [Google]
Becky Benoit.jpg
24KB, 284x485px
>>3098769
The one with the crossed eyes and sounds like he got hit over the head with a rock.
>>
>>3098769
>the chin is in the enclosed pool area
>>
>>3099257
Damn, these chicks are this damaged? Is this the typical pro wrestler?
>>
>>3099257
Sasha's got all reason to feel that way considering how the E treats the person that has had the best matches with each person on the roster that's faced her and can manage a good promo as well if allowed to do so.

I feel bad for Becky/Charlotte because their situations weren't their faults. But I am also proud because they overcame their situations.
>>
>>3099290
fucking lmao
>>
>>3099726
It takes a little craziness to want to be a wrestler
>>
File: IMG_2284.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2284.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>3098769
Charlotte is white, Bailey is Mexican, and Sasha is black; yet they all have the dame skin color. Hmmmmmmm.....
>>
Sasha
>>
Sasha = Dean Malenko
Charlotte = Chris Benoit
Bayley = Perry Saturn
Becky = Eddie Guerrero
>>
File: download (70).jpg (11KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (70).jpg
11KB, 192x240px
>>3099290
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.