[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

What was the point?
>>
>>3098764
Bury Sami Jihad as the kissless virgin he is
>>
>>3098767
But Sami buried him and now he's off TV.
>>
>>3098764
>acquire low-mid card free-agent talent
>bury him to the point of never using him
Maybe Vince had a crush on Maria?
>>
>>3098764
Vince wanted to make this cuck look like a joke, which he did.
>>
>>3098764
It was to kill Miz and Maryse's heat. vince is obsessed with sabotaging any act that gets over.
>>
>>3098764
To get Maria back on my TV.
>>
isn't he a drug addict?
>>
>>3098764
Catering to smarks who itch for a return and then don't give a fuck. Like Mickey James etc etc
>>
>>3098764
To remind me that this hooker is still out there looking fine as all hell
>>
>>3098764
Nobody knows.
>>
waste of a great theme desu
>>
to capitalize on the cuck phenomenon unfortunately he looked exactly like heath slater
>>
>>3098785
Which fucking smark wanted either of these two?
>>
>>3099015
not both, just maria
>>
WWE is obsessed with hoarding talent. Unfortunately, this was a bad get.
>>
>>3098764
HERE'S TO THE GREATEST

GREATEST

LOVE I'VE EVER KNOWN
>>
>>3098764
To bury them both just for the fun of it
>>
>>3098764
WWE buy peoples contracts just so the competition can't have them.

Vinny and Trippple Man know that he's a mini draw in TNA/the indies, they can't let the competition cultivate mini draws in to actual draws. They don't want that situation.
>>
Maria's ass was a big draw on the indies and Vince put a stop to it and made sure we would never see her ass again
>>
>>3099211
Maria is the draw dingus
>>
Should have gone to NXT. At least the writers there would have maybe done something interesting with them (to the extent you can even do something interesting with Mike Bennett).
>>
Maria dumped on Vinces buddy Trump. He bought them to bury them.
>>
>>3099244
They were in TNA, lufe couldn't have been worse.

Vince brought Maria in to be his pet.
>>
File: XULYdsG.jpg (59KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
XULYdsG.jpg
59KB, 650x502px
Holy fuckin YUM!
>>
>>3099225

If you think Vince gives a shit about butts you haven't watched wrestling for the last three decades.
>>
>>3099289
Vinnie Mac doesn't eat ass
No wonder the ratings are dropping
>>
>>3099228
> Women
> Draw

You cut that out.
>>
File: 1491899435582.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1491899435582.png
815KB, 810x622px
>tfw when a stupid jobber man has your favorite finisher in wrestling.
Fuck you, Vince!
>>
>bring in guy who's garbage and his wife who's garbage but neckbeards like her implants
>use them for a few weeks and stop so any hype around them dies but that doesn't matter because they're in your fed and you no longer view them as successful on their own merits
>they're unsuccessful on your shortcomings
>the chad push
>>
>>3098764
Doesn't he have a really bad prescription drug addiction that WWE is helping him through?
>>
WWE hired or arranged to hire him months before his debut and they were disappointed with the physical shape he arrived in so they didn't do anything wih him
>>
>>3098780
fuck are you on about idiot this never got over
>>
>>3099823
Not as a wrestler, as ass candy. The Japs loved her
>>
>>3099228
Stop posting
>>
>give them retarded gimmick
>they do it to the ceiling of the gimmick
>give up in 3 weeks
nice job vince
>>
>>3098764
Didn't this guy go to rehab or something?
>>
>>3098764
to work the virgin fans by having a feel and his hot wife.
>>
>>3099015
I wanted Mickie since she is my milfu
>>
They found out about his drug addiction and stopped his push while he detoxed and got help.
He was off tv for 3 at a clinic.

He is better and they are bringing them back slowly.

End
Of
Story
>>
>>3099211
Nobody has ever bought a ticket to see >Bennett
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.