[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cripes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: big draw devi.jpg (527KB, 1376x824px) Image search: [Google]
big draw devi.jpg
527KB, 1376x824px
cripes
>>
File: DakotaKai.jpg (129KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DakotaKai.jpg
129KB, 900x1200px
THE MOTHER FUCKING BIG DAWG IS A DRAW CONFIRMED, BITCHES
>>
>>3098337
india views for the indian wrestler that's actually over, unlike jinder
kairi still seems to have most views aside from the india match
comparing main roster promo that made people talk more considering it broke the 4th wall is obviously gonna get more than a normal 1v1
>>
>>3098337
Maybe that girl is from india lots of fanboys there.
>>
>>3098379
devi confirmed for only indian female wrestler near the E
it has to be the india views
they don't view jinder vids because he's shit
>>
>>3098365
i was only comparing the cena/reigns segment to the kavita devi match, not to anything else
amazing that it beat out a segment with the company's top two guys
>>
>>3098389
fair nuff
once again, can't compete with big numbers india, besides kavita seems like a passable wrestler so i get why poo would wanna see her
>>
India draws, mang.

But there are some alternative explanations.

1. People are sick and tired of seeing Roman and Cena.
2. There was more hype about the MYC a few days ago.
3. The Kairi video hasn't been up as long.
>>
File: Reigns India Dimes.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns India Dimes.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>3098411
>>
File: 1495493376865.jpg (94KB, 540x856px) Image search: [Google]
1495493376865.jpg
94KB, 540x856px
>>
File: Ky s.jpg (211KB, 1304x623px) Image search: [Google]
Ky s.jpg
211KB, 1304x623px
>>3098389
dumb fuck fake news lyin smark
>>
>>3098419
ramayan ranis
>>
>>3098421
HE GOT RID OF THE KNIFE
>>
File: lel.jpg (9KB, 82x200px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
9KB, 82x200px
>>3098445
>shoot from the hip

WRESTLING IS REAL GUYS
>>
>>3098419
>>3098421
> Draws billions of rupees
> Still no dimes
>>
>>3098488
Billions of rupees is like 12$
>>
POST POO IN LOO COMMENTS FROM THE KAVITA DEVI VIDEO ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9TZNPmEBnk

>Indian should be proud kavita devi when she debut to main roaster history will maded first indian women.. In wwe And if you are real indian and clash of clan lover subscribe my channel
>this indian is like the great khali
>Now I am proud of my indian lady
>Indian wemon power keep more patience than others wemon
>>
>>3098665
>kavita devi Doing gud... her future is too bright... these indians are gentle to behave, Smart into work, powerful over every work and also they are loyal persons... i like them most...
>>
Time to make Kavita Devi the WWE CHampion, I guess.
>>
>>3098445
>lame ass edited version
Loud booing.
>>
BIG DIMES DEVI

STRAP A ROCKET TO HER ASS
>>
>>3098716
>defeats Ember Moon for the vacant NXT women's championship
>>
Reminder that WWE sees barely a dime from India. YouTube views are irrelevant. Those cunts don't pay for anything
>>
Holy shit, Vince McMahon killed his flagship championship and ruined his 2nd biggest television show with a leaf anti-draw champion when all he really needed to do to break into the Indian market was give Kavita a chance.
>>
Already a bigger draw than Jinder. Not even Indians care about him.
>>
>>3098665
>Yuks ... i dont like to see even a glimpse of this game whether its male or female game.
>>
>>3098665
>THIS IS WHAT*GREAT KHALI SIR* HAS DONE FOR OUR COUNTRY AND YES WWE ALWAYS GIVES FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO UPCOMING WRESTLERS. INITIALLY PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING AT CWE BUT THIS TALENT CAME OUT FROM CWE INDIA THOUGH KAVITA DALAL IS A NATIONAL LEVEL SPORTS PLAYER BUT ONCE SHE DECIDED TO PRACTICE IN CWE TO GET TRAINED SHE MADE IT SHE LEFT HER JOB SHE WAS WORKING AS A COP IN HARYANA POLICE SERVICE. PROUD INDIAN WOMEN. SHE IS A MOTHER OF SUPER CUTE BABY HIS HUBBY TOO WORKS AS A COP. THANKS TO KHALI SIR WWE AND KAVITA GOD BLESS ALL
>>
>>3099999
>>3100000

>china is dictating what hollywood does
>india same with wrestling

at least the bollywood boys are entertaining, and them and jinder seem like nice guys backstage
>>
wrestling makes no money on youtube now. that video probably drew like 50 bucks
>>
>>3098337
It was her first match ever too and she was terrible. She needs years of training to even try again.
>>
>>3100287
>years of training to do a 5 minute WWE women's match
kys, women can literally get to a decent standard in months
>>
>>3100305
>>3100287
she was trained by great khali, she's not going to be any good yet
>>
>>3100382
I realize that. I don't know why they put so many rookies in the tournament. There was another girl having her first match ever too.

What kind of prestigious tournament is it supposed to be when people are entering and never have competed before?
>>
Pajeets click on videos of half naked women because that's the only way they see skin, wow, I'm shocked.
>>
>>3100403
I agree, the quality has been shoddy so far. At least the better wrestler went through in most matches, so we should see some better stuff from now.

Wouldn't have hurt them to bring in an ex-WWE wrestler like a Melina or a Molly Holly like they did with Tajiri/Kendrick.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.