[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On many sides...on many sides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: why are they lying.png (148KB, 619x710px) Image search: [Google]
why are they lying.png
148KB, 619x710px
Why are they lying to us like this?
>>
>>3098039
dumb e drones
>>
>>3098039
>You have some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group — excuse me, excuse me — I saw the same video as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important Superstar and the renaming of a tool from Shovel to another name.
>>
>>3098039
Because WWE is trying to create a false narrative that Roman is in the same league as Cena when everybody knows that's blatantly false.
>>
>>3098039
Sounds like damage control. You can't release a PR statement that goes "Fans agree that Cena buried our big dog!"
The shareholders would literally shit themselves.
Sounds like either the angle or the promo itself escalated a bit to much for them and they're trying to create a narrative.
>>
>>3098066
It is damage control, but not in that way. The damage control is from before that. When Stephanie said philanthropy is the future of marketing, they turned WWE's Twitter page into a heel as damage control to make all of their Twitter activities fall under the 'fake' category. It was blatant when they made the Tweet using Flair's hospitalization to advertise the Network that they're running WWE accounts as heels now.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>3098039
>what about the Big Dog that was also shooting on this, as you say, Big Match John? Does he get any credit for destroying Cena? Does Cena have any guilt for the fact that he went off script after being destroyed?
>Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute, I'm not finished fake news... That was a horrible day because their was support and claims of victory from many sides... many sides...
>>
I hate this "broke the 4th wall" and "worked shoots" era.
>>
>>3098091
>Folks, that's why we gotta rebuild that wall. We're gonna rebuild that fourth wall, and a lot of those shoots are bad hombres, they come here, and they work the smarks, some of them get BTFO. But that fourth wall will be glorious I tell you. So glorious. And we're gonna put WWE back to works. Like we did in the 80's and the 90's--
>>
>>3098039
worked
>>
>>3098039
is he finally getting buried?
>>
File: butmuhbigassshuffle.gif (1MB, 363x205px) Image search: [Google]
butmuhbigassshuffle.gif
1MB, 363x205px
>tfw you get destroyed by a part-timer
>>
File: 1503251488294.png (1MB, 916x864px) Image search: [Google]
1503251488294.png
1MB, 916x864px
>>3098056
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.