[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you bring him back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: e845eab675e45d31-600x400.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
e845eab675e45d31-600x400.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
How would you bring him back?
>>
>>3097958
>Reigns beats Lesnar for the Universal Title at Mania
>Hogan comes out
>Celebrates with Reigns
>Turns on him
>Big foot
>Hogan goes for the legdrop
>His back gives out and he dies in the ring
>Reigns kicks Hogan's broken body out of the ring
>Reigns is fucking over and the crowd goes nuts
>Reigns cuts an epic promo that he's the Real American now BROTHER
>>
Alt-right basketball fan gimmick where Brooke is eventually fed to Xavier while the Hulkster watches helplessly
>>
>non-american wrestler holds a promo how much he hates murica
>hulk hogan comes out
"BROTHER THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BROTHER FREEDOM BROTHER"
>Big Boot and Leg Drop
>amerifat marks cheer
>>
>>3097958
Pins Jinder in a squash and has one last run with the title
>>
>>3097982
You forgot to mention the cascade of dimes that would follow, Eurocuck.
>>
give him the strap HES READY BROTHER
>>
>>3097988
Yeah man, TNA really blew up and became super rich when Hogan came in.
>>
>>3097958
New Day issue open challenge. The Hulkster comes out pins all three of them and wins the tag team championships. Then he cuts a promo saying he wants the world belt, brother. The Bollywood boys run down to the ring and get beaten up and thrown on top of the pile of New Day. Jinder then accpets his challenge. Hogan wins the belt, then puts over Braun Stroman and drops it to him and then retires
>>
>>3098246
Hulkster ain't a miracle worker, brother
>>
>>3098246
Correct. GFW Impact! is the greatest wrestling out there. GFW Impact! check it out on Pop, Thursday nights at 8:00PM
>>
US Open Challenge with AJ Styles.
>>
>>3098255
but TNA was worse off after he left
>>
>>3097958
He should never return, there is nothing for him.
>>
>>3098278
Exactly. He drew dimes and it died when he left because: no hulk = no dimes
>>
>>3098252
Sad thing is you want that to happen no?
>>
>>3097958
>in redneck flyover state
>bring out Jinder Mahal
>"YOUU ESS AYYY YOUU ESS AYYY"
>Mahal drops the biggest red pill of them all
>"Globalisation is inevitable and benefits the consumer as much as it does the producer - in order to meet the demands of the modern world, it would be better for the government to run training centres in order to teach new skills rather than protecting businesses such as manufacturing via tariffs that will die anyway, leading to higher prices and a tighter squeeze on your wallet"
>"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
>"NOW LISTEN HERE JACK..."
>"Hulk before you start, if you were really being a patriotic American you would be honest with the people and tell them to embrace the new world - globalisation for instance is the reason that Hulkamania is a worldwide phenomenon"
>"BROTHER IS THAT TRUE?"
>"Yes."
>"NOW THIS, BROTHERS HERE IN *STATE*, IS A TRUE AMERICAN"
>"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"
>All flyovers vote dem in 2018
>Dimes fall from the sky and WWE profits finally increase
>>
>>3097982
You forgot that Hogan's spine will shatter the second he ever delivers another legdrop.
>>
>Wrestlemania 33
>Jinder Mahal beats AJ Styles to retain the title in just 30 seconds
>smarks are ready to riot
>Hogan's American made theme hits, and seamlessly transitions into Real American
>Hogan enters with huge red and yellow boas
>comforts AJ, pat's him on the back and says, "I've got this, brother"
>Grabs a mic
>"Let me tell you something, Jinder brother. I, like all my Hulkamaniacs in New Orleans *pause for cheers* am SICK of you, dude. I watched you on the WWE Network, brother, and you aren't fit to hold MY title, man."
>Jinder and the Singh brothers laugh and taunt Hogan until Khali's music hits and he limps towards Hogan
>Hulk instantly body slams the giant and tears his shirt snarling at Jinder and his boys
>Jinder tries to leave but Daniel Bryan's music hits and he announced that Hulk Hogan will face Jinder Mahal for the WWE title RIGHT NOW!
>Crowd goes crazy, Jinder protests but the referee holds up the belt as Hogan enters the ring
>Jinder jumps him and starts to pound on him
>It doesn't affect the Hulkster who starts to Hulk-up
>"YOOOOOOU" the crowd yells as Hogan points at Jinder
>Hogan knocks Jinder down with a right, then again, and again
>Hogan body slams Jinder in the middle of the ring
>The Singh brothers jump on the apron, but Kevin Nash and Scott Hall pull them down, punch them out, and too sweet at ringside
>Hogan starts cupping his ear, the crowd are going nuts
>he rebounds off the rope and drops the atomic leg drop
>but his back gives out as he lands
>he can't move
>the crowd chants "Hulkster" faster and faster
>Hogan wills himself just far enough to get a hand over Jinder
>1
>2
>3!
>Hogan wins the title again!
>All the American superstars run down and pick him up with red white and blue confetti falling
>Cena and Orton put him on their shoulders and carry the bloodied Hulkster up the ramp with the belt
>"G'night everybody!"
>>
>>HULKAMANIA WINS AGAIN
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?
>>
>>3098291
Liberals get the bullet too
>>
>Jinder Mahal is celebrating his clean title defense from a handicap match with Cena, Reigns, Bork, and Strowman.
>Cuts a promo about being an American icon
>Voodoo child hits
>Hollywood hogan appears with the money in the bank briefcase he stole from Sami Zayn alongside Nash, Hall and a bottle of whiskey.
>Hollywood cashes in
>Back and forth match until Nash attempts to hit Jinder with a chair but tears his quad picking up the chair.
>Hall is on the ring apron when Jinder gets in his face but Hall pukes all over the Maharaja blinding him.
>Big boot, leg drop, 1 2 3 brother
>Hollywood celebrates while emt's stretcher nash out and work on Hall who choked on his vomit.
>Hollywood cuts a scathing promo burying the new day, R Truth and Titus worldwide.
>Asuka brings Hogan out a cake to celebrate
>Hogan body slams her through the cake to the cheers of 100,000 screaming hulkamaniacs.
>Hogan walks up the ramp playing the title like a guitar
>Camera pans to Nia Jax licking cake off asuka as the ultimate thrill ride goes off the air.
>>
>>3098572
I was reading until you said Daniel Bryan. We don't need fans to run in the ring during Hogan's return. Who knows what they'll try?
>>
>>3098622
fucking this
>>
Leg drops Jason Jordan for the loudest pop in history.
>>
>>3097958
book him at a main 4 ppv with cena
he leg drops cena and injures himself irreversibly
>>
>>3097958
>Modern Day Maharajah in the ring with Poo Bros and Sami Zayn
>Jinder has defeated the entire Smackdown Roster with ONE Kallas each
>Mahal - "Not a single person in this country can defeat me. The Punjabi man is superior to all of you. I am a God among savages here, you American pigs. I will slay you as easily as I slay a dog in the streets!"
>Zayn - "DEATH TO AMERICA! WITH ALLAH AS MY WITNESS I SHALL NOT REST UNTIL I HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD OF EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD IN THIS ARENA!"
*Real American starts playing*
>Hogan runs down to the ring at full speed, looking like it's 1985, brother
>Big boots Sami's head right off his fucking head
>Smashes the poo bros heads together, their heads explode into a red mist of brain and skull
>Crowd is just going completely bananas at this point
>Hogan points at Jinder
>Crowd all screaming "YOUUUUUU"
>Jinder tries to hit Hulk with the belt, Hulkster ducks, hits the ropes and comes back hits Jinder with the big boot
>Hogan does a leg drop so hard it collapses Jinders chest
>Hulk rips off his shirt and flexes, poses, and cups his ear to the crowd for the rest of the show as the crowd just completely loses their shit
>>
File: 1467170401312.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467170401312.png
259KB, 500x375px
>>3097982

HOGAN VS RUSEV WHEN?
>>
>>3097958
>It's announced that there's a MitB ladder match on the WM card
>Jason Jordan wins
>Fast forward to Reigns vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania
>Brock has kicked out of 3 spears at this point, Roman has eaten 2 F5s and is on the mat
>Jason Jordan runs out and is about to cash in
>Real American starts playing
>Hogan waddles down to the ring with a mic and offers Jordan 5 million for the MitB contract
>Cashes in
>Ducks a clothesline from Lesnar, bodyslam, drops the leg, 1 2 3
>Reigns SEEETHING
>Next night on Raw, Lesnar retires, Hogan comes out and breaks the forth wall
>"Nothing personal brother, but the Hulkster always gets his win back"
>Goldbergs theme hits after Lesnar leaves the ring
>Goldberg stares down Hogan
>"MAYBE we have one more match and you try and take your win back from a man who hasn't taken a beating"
>Goes over Goldberg clean at Summerslam
>Reign of Terror 2.0, buries hundreds of new talent, including a returning Bryan and Balor in 15 seconds
>Leaves in 2019, undefeated in his title run, retires with the Universal Belt
>>
>>3099184
>>3099036
gold.
>>
>>3097958
I wouldn't, I'm no ding-a-ling.
>>
>>3097958
By beating random niggers and cutting racist promos brother.
>>
>>3097958
As the new RAM GM to complete the brain damage trifecta.
>>
You could feed him all of the unimposing and unaggressive manlets on the roster until every nu male fan has left the venue.
>>
>Debut him with a dancing gimmick
>Release him 3 months later
>>
>>3097958
>Shows up on Raw
Squash Titus O'Neil and Apollo Crews
>Shows up on SDL
Defeats New Day single-handedly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.