[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*gets no reaction*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: flopsuka.jpg (28KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
flopsuka.jpg
28KB, 620x413px
*gets no reaction*
>>
File: IMG_0946.png (190KB, 519x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.png
190KB, 519x415px
>>3097614
So, about that collage...
>>
beggin u 2 post collage
>>
>>3097619
Oh i'll have lots of pics of asuka fags on damage control after she debuts to crickets.
>>
*OP posts his fantasy on /asp/ again in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, if he does so it'll actually come true*
>>
>>3097624
I'd rather she debuted to crickets. 10 man, Glorious guy, Sami Zayn, Finn Balor and more all debuted to massive pops and they're all shittier than shit. What matters is the pops she gets after she inevitably gets herself over with marks who have lives and sex and don't watch NXT so won't know her when she debuts
>>
>>3097650
Normal people are not going to root for a fat gook with autism and delusions of grandeur
>>
>>3097736
and yet they still pushing him in the main event against BASED Jinder.
>>
WHo cares if she debuts to no reaction? Like, Asuka is perfect for the old fashoned style of debut - Just have her squash some jobbers. She has a hard hitting style and an interesting look. A following will build organically, or she just isn't good enough. Relying on the NXT crowd skewers us (and them) to actual casual perception.
>>
>>3097614
> Makes the same thread over and over>>3097632
>>
>>3097614
It will be interesting to see, what they will do with her and if Haitch gets his will.
>>
>>3097632
Well most of the people from nxt are vanilla jobbers now
>>
>>3097961
and asgooka will be no different
>>
>>3097614
asuka mark here, im waiting for it no one watches nxt + no one cares about chickshit = *crickets*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.