[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this shit legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

So is this shit legit?
>>
Saved my life bro
>>
Feels good
>>
It's amazing 10/10
>>
>>3097188
>>3097193
>>3097196
Thanks, I'm considering trying it. How long have you been doing DDP Yoga and how much have you lost?
>>
Trish Stratus BTFO by based DDP.

B A N G !
A
N
G
!
>>
Yes, and i'm not even trolling OPetty. He even gives you a calandar of what exercises to do on which day. But, you gotta put down the cheeseburgers
>>
>>3097217
I was never fat to begin with. I had drug and alcohol problems. DDP yoga turned my life around. I can finally get out of bed with out popping four percocets and downing half a bottle of thunderbird.
>>
>>3097182
It's a godsend.
>>
>>3097217
I don't do DDP Yoga anymore since I moved on to running/lifting since that's a little more pratical for me (don't have the space to do proper yoga moves), but it helped me out a lot. I wasn't super fucked up going in, but I was a forever couch potato after like 25 years so my body was super weak and joints were all fucked. DDP Yoga really helped ease me onto the road to getting /fit/ and became a great foundation. I'm sure if I stuck with it I'd probably be even better off but yeah
>>
Can I drink AND do DDP Yoga?
>>
>>3097182
For me it is. Had 3 bulging discs L3-L5 with radiculopathy as a result of my job. Went on worker's comp, was dropped, had no option for surgery or treatment after that. Pirated DDP yoga and started doing it 4 times a week. Took about 2 months for the pain to start going away. After 3 months and some change I had no pain, and could lift stuff again.
Don't need it anymore I think, but I still do it twice a week because, while I unfucked my back somewhat, I'm sure it could easily fuck itself up again if I stopped. I did eventually pay for the real set because I hated that it actually helped me and I had basically stolen it.
I didn't follow any of the nutrition stuff. Just did the workouts.
>>
>>3097251
No, you have to stay positive. Alcohol is a depressant.
>>
>>3097251
I ended up choosing booze over DDP
>>
>>3097291
What if i'm a happy drunk? I already lift and jog while I am drinking, I think I can handle some yoga.
>>
>>3097287
That's great, anon. I'm willing to give it a shot but where do I get started with this shit? There's like two different sets of two DVDs and then two Extreme DVDs. Which ones did you do?
>>
>>3097227
yeah its good for shut ins who dont want to go to the gym
>>3097227
you can never out work your fork
>>
>>3097217
Not any of the guys you responded to but I was 275 lbs in the summer of 2016 and now I'm 175 lbs. I lost all of that weight with a diet change and DDP yoga
>>
>>3097182
It's like any other yoga,
>>
my cousin swears by it but hes 500 pounds so
>>
It's so much better than meming at the gym

Yoga will change your body much more quickly than lifting
>>
>>3097436
Are you telling me I'm going to get gains from fucking yoga?
>>
Are gains even possible at all? What does the program involve?
>>
>>3097452
not necessarily big gainz, but overall your body will get much more aesthetic with the weight loss and the fact that you're toning and strengthening your entire body rather than just meme muscles
>>
>>3097477
You're not going to get swole or anything, just something like ottermode I guess. All the moves are essentially yoga moves but with a bit of resistance training added in
>>
test am i banned
>>
>>3097521
yes
>>
>>3097520
But can I fucking drink while doing it?
>>
As long as you put in the effort and put down the fork, literally any certified exercise program is going to work.
>>
>>3097182
Tried his diet for a while which was near impossible. Everything is so bland and has no taste
>roast some cauliflower in a pan with no spices
>now put it in a blender with tofu
>you have roasted cauliflower soup which has no taste but is still bad and you're not allowed to put alot of salt or pepper in it because that will make it bad
that and just having to pan fry so much everyday all this chicken or salmon or ground buffalo then having to fry up vegetables to go with it I'd rather just not eat at all with how long it takes to prepare everything everyday.
>>
Supposed Yoga helps reduce stress with mind body and soul type shit
>>
>>3097182
it's the purest form of whitewashed yoga, which means it cut out all the bullshit of traditional indian yoga and just focuses on the functional benefits of the art. not necessarily a bad thing, but you might not get the spiritual enlightenment of traditional yoga
>>
I wanna cut should I try this out or stick to the weights I've been using
>>
>>3097540
just use a razor
>>
>>3097291
A depressant's function is not to make the person taking it depressed, but to depress certain functions of the body or mind, as opposed to stimulants, which do the opposite. Asshole.
>>
>>3097537
>might not get the spiritual enlightenment of traditional yoga
nigga I can just take dmt for that shit
>>
>>3097524
Not if you want to get good results. I'm slightly alcoholic so that's why I had to quit but I can still tell how DDP Yoga is good for you. I just use alcohol to self-medicate my crippling depression. So if you don't have that then yeah, try to quit the booze and do yoga more.
>>
>>3097587
Why not just smoke weed? I'm a fairly happy dude and I like to get drunk. Drinking while depressed just deepens the spiral.
>>
>>3097596
Weed and alcohol aren't the same at all. I can't stand weed anymore but I've never disliked drinking.
>>
>>3097596
I don't know anybody who sells weed and its super to get alcohol. In fact I'm drunk right now as a way to cope with my suicidal depression. But this thread is about DDP Yoga and not me.
>>
>>3097380
I do the Diamond Dozen twice a week right now. I guess I just had the basic package, because I've never seen the Extreme DVDs.
When I started, I was doing the breathing and warmup exercises, then the Diamond Dozen. After a couple weeks I started doing the Energy workout as well. After about a month I started mixing in the Diamond Cutter. By the 3rd month I think I was doing the Strength Builder from the 2nd DVD. I'm pretty sure those were the only ones I ever did. Not sure what your needs are, so you may figure out something that works better for you. I didn't need to burn fat or anything since I'm a manlet.

I'd recommend just doing the Diamond Dozen for a couple weeks until you memorize all the positions and can do them all correctly, then move on and mix in whatever it is that you need for whatever results you want.
>>
>>3097578
you absolutely can find enlightenment in something else, but you can sure as ding dong diddley fuck find it through traditional yoga my guy
>>
>>3097599
>I'm drunk right now as a way to cope with my suicidal depression. But this thread is about DDP Yoga and not me.

When you're Scott Hall it's both.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-013456.jpg (305KB, 720x678px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-013456.jpg
305KB, 720x678px
Legit pic of me. Amazing program. It's kinda meant to get you from not working out into working out daily, nothing crazy, but you lose a shit ton of fat over time. It's a shoot brother
>>
Who here

DOUBLE BLACK DIAMOND?
>>
>>3097808
I had to pay about 300dollars the last time I had that pleasure.
>>
I had been doing them for some time. I wasn't fat but I had weak muscles and I didn't want to go to the gym or lift weights instantly. Yoga is fun, it's more challenging for sure but I missed the feeling of lifting weights. You don't get to feel the adrenaline.
>>
>>3097814
Why, what happened?
>>
>>3097819
You pay two black hookers to align themselves atop one another front to front, then fuck them as you see fit.
>>
>>3097781
what kind of looks do you get wearing the unstable shirt? My dad bought it for me for christmas but I haven't had the heart to wear it in public. Congrats btw dude, great progress.
>>
>>3097781
That's me on the left give or take a few pounds. How long did it take you? I used to do it but being lazy and alcoholic I stopped. I've now quite booze altogether and looking to get back to not being a fat ass. Also it will help with my job.
>>
>>3097914
From personal experience, having a cardio exercise routine like DDP yoga, you could see big results just within a span of 3 months

Of course, you have to watch your diet as well
>>
I guess it's good if you legit have shit bones or body, or you're recovering from an accident, but there are better ways to get slimmer if you're not obese. There are many fat loss yoga routines on youtube shown by cuties that will sweat you a lot harder than the "fat burner".
If you wanna get slim fast, just jump rope 30 mins a day
>>
>>3097182
So I have got ddp yoga and steiners workout video

How will my physique look when I master both?
>>
>>3098532
You're gonna have freaks AND peaks.
>>
>>3097226
I hope that's her husband.
>>
>>3098532
oh god steiners video i havent seen that in a long time
>>
File: freakshow0.jpg (204KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
freakshow0.jpg
204KB, 500x344px
>>3098655
havent taken mine out of the plastic yet
>>
I've been doing ddp yoga for a year now, i seriously feel with much more energy and my urinary problems are literally gone. I take some freedoms with the nutrition schedule, though. I like burgers.

But overall now i have a normal body and i don't feel that ashamed of myself.
>>
>>3097509
>>3097509
>Toning
>Meme muscles

You insufferable pleb. Yoga is great but don't talk shit about lifting when you use words like tone and clearly don't understand how functional strengths play into lifting.
>>
>>3098695
im jealous...that will be worth millions in a little bit just wait
>>
>>3097226
hahahaha
>>
>>3098881
>and my urinary problems are literally gone
wut
>>
>>3097182
Yes
>>
>>3097182
Works great for me. I blew my knee out in high school and I can't even jog without getting severe joint pain.

I picked up DDP because it was suppose to be doable for people with shit knees. Not only have I lost weight but posture improved and I stopped having chronic lower back pain which had always bothered me.
>>
>>3101692
how often do you do it? what were your favorite workouts?
>>
>>3102014
I do it 3-4 times a week. I only got the basic set which had about 5 work outs. From those I'd say Stand Up helped me the most
>>
How shit I can't believe a single one of you faggots, you all sound like DDP trying to shill his program.
>>
>>3097182
Not meming, it made my chronic lower back pain better
>>
>>3102433
>Stand Up
does it actually work any muscles
>>
>>3102712
It's a lower body work out. So it gets all your leg muscles going. It also has a few back stretches that helped me out with my back pain
>>
>>3097238
>but I was a forever couch potato after like 25 years so my body was super weak and joints were all fucked.

My body is feeling it too with all the years of shitposting here. Gonna pick this bad boy up soon.
>>
>>3098881
what did you have?
>>
So how exactly has ddp yoga helped the fellow alcoholics?
I'm at a bottle of vodka a day and I don't think I can keep up with this, but I feel like a can't even function without it.
I go to the gym 4 days a week, but as soon as I'm finished is drinking time, how does yoga help?
>>
>>3102943
30 less minutes of drinking per day
>>
>>3102943
It doesn't.
>>
I heard Hall couldn't even walk when he started DDP yoga but that might have just been because he was drugged out of his mind from earlier that morning.
>>
>>3105703
I think the program does work and can get a person results. I think it is also like the subway diet - it will work but there are more effect ways a person can do it. If they know what they are doing. DDP cuts out the middle man and it is a decent program if you put it in the time and can afford it
>>
>>3097182

I always assumed it was just yoga for people too entrenched in the WWE product ecosystem to buy anything that doesn't have a current or former WWE superstar endorsement.
>>
>>3106865
that is called niche marketing
>>
>>3102440
>why is losing weight so haarddd
t. Depressed fatass
>>
File: 1327555603288.jpg (30KB, 696x542px) Image search: [Google]
1327555603288.jpg
30KB, 696x542px
>>3097226
>7 times WWE women's champion
Does anybody else think "WWE" sounds pussy as fuck? Sounds like a sister network to LMN. Vince builds his company up on testosterone then sucks his balls up into his body and gives the company name away to a group of homos who like faggoty animals like pandas

I cringe every time I hear that gay ass WWE shit
>>
>>3097533

This is why I started ordering eat clean bro (northeast bros only i think).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>3108458
"I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a World Wrestling Estrogentertainment fan"
>>
>>3098108

Any recommendations?
>>
I once broke my neck and back in several places trying to suck my own dick. I started doing ddpyoga and was fully healed on 6 weeks. Plus I'm so ripped I can get women to suck my dick for me.

Saved my life bro.
>>
>>3109235
dah fuq is dis
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.