[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW YOU LISTEN HERE HOOT N TOOT GUERRERA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: download (67).jpg (21KB, 279x216px) Image search: [Google]
download (67).jpg
21KB, 279x216px
NOW YOU LISTEN HERE HOOT N TOOT GUERRERA
>>
>>3097125
JeriGOAT
>>
>remembers him calling Konnan BABY HUEY
>>
One of my favorite JeriGOAT stories is when he was doing the "man of 1004 holds promo" he started doing it and then during the commerical break started shit talking the fans so that when he came back from commercial no one at home would notice he hadn't been listing holds but the crowd was beginning to go nuclear.

Guy has god tier psychology, possibly top 5 when it comes to working crowds.
>>
Jericuck was Ralphus Jannetty
>>
File: 1480927499831.jpg (83KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480927499831.jpg
83KB, 959x540px
>>3097125
Used to watch during that time and my little bro always called him Hoof en Toot. Based times. I really want to thank whoever was ribbing Juvi into wearing those pants with the strangely sexual words on his ass, I always had to laugh when I saw him with some shit like "THE JUICE IS LOOSE and SWEET SURRENDER"
>>
>>3097161
>>3097192
based
>>
>>3097192
It was Scott Hall
>>
File: tumblr_msh5rshFCm1sc0sroo1_250.gif (1MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msh5rshFCm1sc0sroo1_250.gif
1MB, 245x186px
>>3097181
Don't forget about the jerichoholic ninja
>>
>>3097213
I thought the Jeriholic Ninja was Jerry Flynn for a while
>>
>>3097161
Not to mention he's a total pro in the ring, remember the match he had a few months back against Neville? Jericho saw the injury and did the roll up to secure a quick pin but the ref being new school didn't realize it and called him off to get a medic out which killed the whole momentum of the show there when Jericho could have stole the win, fucked with the crowd and kept the show rolling while Neville got carted off.
>>
I liked when he would call Stinko Malenko boring and shit
>>
>>3097181
What is Ralphus doing nowadays?
>>
>>3097125
The GOAT debut

https://youtu.be/DGsBRImD0po
>>
>>3097454
I have wondered that for a very long time. He was apparently one of the truck drivers for WCW equipment. They would give him 500 dollars cash to work with Jericho. I don't know if Jericho keeps in touch with him. It would be cool if Jericho brought him back for a night or randomly put him on the list.
>>
>>3097474
Godamn that dude was based for an overweight truck driver
>>
>>3097466
Drink in that crowd noise maaaaaaan
>>
>>3097569
Indeed
>>
>>3097466
lol i literally stopped watching wrestling for 12 years because of this debut hahaa
>>
>>3097466
>debut cutting off the rock
>Get huge heat backstage for calling the undertaker boring.
>Carry on through sheer greatness of character and work
>Feud with her childhood idol in one of the best ever the business as done, become friends
>punch the guys wife during a work and have her fucking laugh it off.
>Pep talk rick fucking flair and pull him out of a mid career depression
>Outfight Goldfberg in the back
>Pick a backstage fight with brock because you thought he went off script against a friend
>Get over the daftest shit in the world because you can.

Chris Jericho is a wrestling fan who basically got to fucking live the DREAM.
>>
>>3097653
He accomplished all of this while being a conspiracy victim.
>>
>>3097474
>>3097569
based Jericho can get a freaking list over, why not some random WWE personnel as well.

You think He could get Roman Reigns over if he wrote the names of people who pissed him off on the big dog?
>>
>>3097661
Jericho is what Dolph Ziggler wishes he could be. Dolph desperately wants to be Shawn Michaels. Chris Jericho went and earned the respect and friendship of the guy he modeled himself after and stood on equal footing with him as a performer.

The guys basically the Lord and Savior of all young guys who want to break into the business. Kinda like how DDP is the saint of old men that still wonder if they could go and break into the business even in their 30's.
>>
>>3097671
>implying lists haven't always been over

Moron
>>
>>3097677
>old men
>in their 30's

Literally the prime of your life
>>
>>3097681
I think you'll find the number of guys who break into the wrestling business big who STARTED TRAINING IN THEIR MID 30's... is rather small.
>>
>>3097454
Being dead
>>
>>3097671
I'm surprised Vince hasn't tried this
>>
File: tumblr_olchydUE4C1saykaxo2_500.gif (2MB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olchydUE4C1saykaxo2_500.gif
2MB, 430x242px
>>
>>3097682
Right but I wouldn't call them old men.
>>
>>3097682
DDP and Batista are the only bells ringing
>>
>>3097691

It's relative, 30 for a tennis player is borderline ancient. Once you get in your 30s in wrestling you're getting old.
>>
>>3097691
from a training standpoint they're too old. Not enough years of quality work int hem to warrant the investment, DDP managed to buck that trend, hence he's a hero to the "old men"

>>3097689
Bevis and Butthead breaking up was the best tag team implosion since the Mega Powers.
>>
>>3097697
I think you're really overrating training and underestimating just natural charisma.

>>3097695
>Once you get in your 30s in wrestling you're getting old.

I disagree. Once you get in your 30s in wrestling you're only just getting good. Nobody is good in their 20s and nobody believes in some child as the champ.
>>
>>3097703
so by the very logic you're using now. if a guy started training in his 30's... he'd be well into his 40's by the time he is "getting good".

How can you say I'm overrating training and make such a silly statement directly under it?

I thought /asp/ trolling was limited to showers, gaining height, and lifting.
>>
>>3097740
When you say training i'm assuming wrestling training/moves/whatever...whereas guys like Austin or Hogan peaked in their 30s not because they were great in-ring workers, but because they were grown men who understood psychology...guys like Brock and Randy who got pushed super fast never developed any understanding of in-ring psychology or promos, which is what makes or breaks a wrestler.

And besides, what's the problem with a wrestler in his 40s? Goldberg and Lesnar had the best match at wrestlemania with a combined age of 90.

Give me a guy with charisma, intelligence and screen presence and i'll give you a pro wrestler in 9 months.
>>
>>3097695
Not even close. The peak is 30+
Look at austin and bret
>>
>>3097740
Hows not being able to read working out for you
>>
>>3097429
Didnt he just get dq'd after the roll up.
>>
>>3097466

>this promo basically word for word describing modern day WWE

kek the irony
>>
>>3097749
This, its really not that hard to teach them to work. You can't teach star power though.
>>
>>3097474
I think it's in his first book but Jericho mentions that they parted ways because Ralphus developed an ego after some mild praise from fans and getting a few of his own ring rats
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.