[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>euro wrestler >wipes feet before entering ring why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: dafuk.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dafuk.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>euro wrestler
>wipes feet before entering ring

why
>>
>>3096030
cause they show respect for the ring ya pinhead
>>
>>3096030
>Americans
>Ruin their houses with dirty shoes and mock the rest of the world for taking them off
Why
>>
>>3096037
its really a stupid tradition considering a lot of matches go outside of the ring and dont wipe their feet when they re-enter. Go look at NJPWs canvas, they literally have shit streaks in the middle of their ring.
>>
>>3096037
This, Moron.

and dirty people have dirty houses. its not a american or euro thing
>>
>>3096030
>dirty feet
>have to bump and lie on that mat
Really?
>>
>>3096030
>girl wrestler
>wipes feet on my face while my body is completely immobilized by heavy restraints before entering ring
>>
>>3096046
Just because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand or respect tradition doesn't mean this tradition is stupid. And I'm not going to explain it to you. Because you'll just reply with "lol kys faggot" or something like that anyway.
>>
>>3096148
But it is stupid. Cena just jumps in there with wrestles with his New Balances. It's like knocking on wood.
>>
Old tradition originally intended to keep the ring clean as other have said, and prevent infection. It is of course outdated now with the way modern wrestling works, but is often used by Euros as a sign of heritage or to add a little personality.
>>
File: 1461097161557.jpg (51KB, 980x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1461097161557.jpg
51KB, 980x1084px
>>3096030
>to pay respect the ring you dirty mark
>>
>>3096148
lol faggot kys
>>
>>3096148
>>3096703
see
>>3096706
>>
>>3096030
To show people how European they are
>>
Braun Strowman does it too. I dunno who he got it from, but he said he got it form somebody.
>>
File: tumblr_o238th1yBV1rf8p0wo2_500.png (238KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o238th1yBV1rf8p0wo2_500.png
238KB, 500x379px
>Samoan wrestler
>somehow related to The Rock
>>
>>3096030
Mark Henry does it also
>>
>Euro wrestler
>flabby physique with pale skin covered by canvas of body hair

why
>>
It's not to keep the ring clean, it's to show respect for the ring and the sport as a whole. It's much more of a classic tradition that first generation wrestlers don't partake in.
How you can't derive that from simple context clues is beyond me
>>
>>3097129
Regal probably trained him some in the PC.
>>
>>3097403
Yet the best 3 male physiques on the wwe male roster are all Europeans.
You look a bit stupid now don't you?
>>
>>3096163
Different people do different things, why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp?
>>
>>3096030
Based Simpsons poster
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.