[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are they gonna nastisize the hall of fame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Nasty-Boys-28.jpg (74KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Nasty-Boys-28.jpg
74KB, 900x506px
When are they gonna nastisize the hall of fame?
>>
When they're done at the buffet.
>>
Never 1 at least is involved with the concussion lawsuit I believe
>>
>>3096370
Nvm I think I was wrong.

Something happened,they should of already been in.

I believe it's demolitions with the lawsuit
>>
Nastyettys never drew a dime.
>>
*gets cucked by the dudley boyz*
>>
I wonder why they never had another run in the E. They were former champs and would have garnered at least a mild nostalgia pop of hey I remember these guys.
>>
>>3096916
>tag team drawing a dime
Tag teams dont draw.
>>
>>3096935
They're assholes and literally no one wants to be around them
>>
>>3095913
they were very bad in the ring and not very over
>>
lol at the cuck in the upper left
>>
>>3096940
lod
18+
>>
Brian Knobbs is in Wichita, KS performing meet and greets around the bars around town.

He comes here once a year. It's pathetic.
>>
The Hulkster is on the outs with the WWE, so these guys won't be going in without his pull
>>
It'll be a minute before they're in.
Saggs beat the everloving shit out of Scott Hall and trips is never going to forgive him for it.
Knobbs is hogans boy, and as long as Hogan is out then Knobbs is 2.
I'll say they'll get in eventually though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.