[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is her DDT so powerful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0643.jpg (88KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.jpg
88KB, 640x360px
>>
Because she tapped into the original power of the move, aka she botches it all the time.
>>
she must be micheal hayes' new bitch now that rosa is gone
>>
>>3095808
She sucked off all the creative team members so she's guaranteed to be atop the women's division forever
>>
>>3095808
When is her reigns of terror gonna end?
>>
>>3095828
Never. See >>3095817 and >>3095821
>>
>>3095828
when another women comes along that doesn't mark the audience vomit at the sight of her
>>
>>3095808
Because she's the corporate favourite and makes Vince have a tingle in his pants
>>
>>3095808
This is why

>Nik, I am currently training with WWE to be a wrestler. We train at NXT in Orlando. A great group of men and women are down here but I have to call out one girl, Alexa Bliss. I wish to stay anonymous but this needs to be out. She is a ring rar as we call it. She sleeps with just about every person who walks in the door here and has slept with trainers, higher ups, wrestlers and whoever else she can get her hands on. I have heard nasty stories I refuse to share. She is cute and nice but is a total slore. She is not very good in the ring but isn’t bad as a manager. I hope she sees this and cleans her act up asap.

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/orlando/alexa-bliss-is-a-ring-rat/#post-1936819
>>
>>3095861
based Alexa working the jealous uggo's into a shoot by knowing how the biz works and still being a nice person.
>>
>>3095861
Yes she was exposed.
>>
>>3095861
Based Bliss knowing her place and keeping the actual talent happy. Women should never be more than cum deposits for the men in this business.
>>
>>3095861
>https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/orlando/alexa-bliss-is-a-ring-rat/#post-1936819

Literally a 4channer trying to rile up that obsessed blissfag. The state of your life if you think that was legit
>>
I like her hair boots and blouse here.
>>
Isn't her finisher the "Twisted Bliss"
>>
File: full-moons-2016-new.jpg (56KB, 940x492px) Image search: [Google]
full-moons-2016-new.jpg
56KB, 940x492px
>>3095998
>>
>>3095964
the site is legit ya pinhead, vince himself talked about it
>>
File: 8byvr_512.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
8byvr_512.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>3095861
>ring rar
>>
>>3095964
Hey Lexi! Shouldn't you be blowing a creative team member right now?
>>
yummy pantyhose
>>
>>3095808
she needs to do some photoshoots barefoot
>>
>>3095861
This may be true. My sister in law went to high school with her and said she got in trouble for masturbating in class. Also she said Bliss was weird and got picked on so she switched high schools after like freshman or sophomore year.
>>
>>3095808
It has the power of VKM and HHH's semen resonating from it.
>>
>>3095964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.