[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize Cena was a GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

When did you realize Cena was a GOAT?
>>
When he was the prototype. I got sixteen cena shirts. One for every title run.
>>
>>3095211
Never once have I perceived him as being above Hogan, Savage, Flair, Austin, Rock
>>
>>3095211
Umm whats even his gimmick? Autistic man who wesrs jorts in 2017?
>>
When he dropped this dope ass video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWwoTt8IHGA
>>
>>3095211
Better wrestler/performer than Austin
Better talker and more charismatic than Rock

Cena is truly the GOAT
>>
>>3095211
When CM Punk left and gave Cena his throne back
>>
>>3095219

Savagetty doesnt belong with those names
>>
>>3095219
Give it 10 years after his retirement
>>
>>3095248
Do some research and your opinion will soon change my young friend
>>
>>3095221
No, autistic man who yells "y-you judge me cuz da way I dress?! Y-you can't see me, ungh! I'm a role model to people being bullied around the world cuz of how they dress, jack! And I'm going to sweep the modern art-tier absurdity of my brhavior under the carpet because I have too much HEART and PASSION to ever let you take my precious spotlight!"
>>
File: john-cena-halloween.jpg (52KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-halloween.jpg
52KB, 600x300px
>>
>>3095219

Flair > Savage > Cena > Austin >> Hogan > Rock

Not sure why being above them is a requirement to be considered a GOAT, though. The very best and the 80th best are both GOATs, just to a different degree.

>>3095239

I'm split with Rock/Cena on the mic, but yeah, he's better than both overall. Austin still has the greatest match between the three, but not the best performance.
>>
>>3095267
Oh, and he has truly had a couple promos like that, by the way
>>
>>3095248
18+
>>
File: IMG_2643.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>>3095239
He's only based on the mic most of the time because he's given free range to attack anything about the other person whereas the other person has to read the script or else get repercussions for also going off-script
>>
>>3095229
Bad, Ban Man is criminally underrated.
>>
Never. he's the WOAT and the biggest cancer in wrestling history
>>
>>3095211
Fuck Cena, can't stand that piece of trash.
>>
>>3095229
legit banger tbqh
>>
>>3095218
Based.
>>
Unironically Monday night
>>
>>3095269
>the rock lower than hogan, cena, and fucking Savage
Kys
>>
>>3097202
Hi Dwayne!
>>
>>3095785
>Rock
>Punk
>Reigns

These are the only people Cena went worked shoot against and each one had freedom to shoot back.
Reigns was the only one who failed in this reguard.
>>
File: 1498427173864.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1498427173864.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
The US Open Challenge, nigga was coming out on a weekly basis and having top quality matches. Absolutely insane considering how horrid of a worker he was the decade prior.
>>
>>3095239
>Better wrestler/performer than Austin
Fuck no. Cena can't sell for shit, botches constantly and you can audibly hear him calling shit out every match. Sure Austin didn't do many moves post Injury but that mofo went 110% every night.
>>
>>3095229
Why the fuck has no one used this for entrance music
>>
>>3097394
>"Cena can't sell for shit"
>brings up movez

That's the dumbest and laziest criticism you can give Cena. He's one of the best sellers on the roster. Imagine watching Cena vs Umaga and coming out with the thought "that Cena can't sell for shit." Stop being stupid or parroting other people. I see supposed GOATs calling spots all the time and Cena botching constantly is bs hyperbole.
>>
>>3097583
K so don't address the botches or the calling matches. And yes, his selling is the same "fall down touch head, look at hand" selling every match. He's nowhere near Austin's level. Also nice spacing, You know where you need to get back to.
>>
>>3095267
cringe
>>
I cant call him the overall.GOAT with how rejected he was by fans at times, and he clearly drew less than a handful of guys.

On the mic though, he may very well be the actual GOAT.
>>
>>3095219
>>3095269
>they fell for the flair meme
>>
>>3095269
Fucking bretcuck
>>
>>3095211
When they tried to replace him with Romanetty.
>>
>>3095785
I think Cena is good on the mic, but this is true. Miz btfo'd him and Bryan on a weekly basis, so Cena they had Cena berate the Miz for 10 minutes without letting him say anything in return. That was bullshit politicking right there.
>>
>>3095211
The faggot is an anti-draw. He literally killed WWE.
>>
>>3098929
>literally
Just stop.
>>
>>3095264
>>3095772
>muh Macho Meme
>>
>>3095219
Savage had like 1 title run lol
>>
>>3095785
You're dumb if you think John isn't written to get the upperhand in every promo. He doesn't need to go off script at all.
>>
>>3095211
So is his gimmick dressing like a manchild? Cena to me is annoying and corny, fuck him.
>>
>>3098932
Why? Its true. Quit being triggered.
>>
>>3095211
He is so hated, he is no GOAT. Sorry the guy is a failure as the face of the company. He only drew dimes with autistic kids.
>>
>>3095211
He has no charisma and can't wrestle. He sucks.
>>
The two to compare him against is Hogan and Austin

Hogan was a bigger star /draw

Austin was a bigger star / draw and more talented
>>
>>3098941
>titles

You know wrestling is scripted, right? Winning matches and winning titles has 0 relevance to the quality of a wrestler.
>>
Cena is the cancer of pro-wrestling entertainment. He deserves the hate.
>>
like ramen, CENA SUCKS!
>>
>>3095211
In 2002 when he debuted on SmackDown against Kurt Angle
>>
>>3095211
when i forgot Hollywood Hogan was the one true GOAT for a split second
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.