[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only reason Sasha isn't champion is because of racism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 545454132345.jpg (79KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
545454132345.jpg
79KB, 615x300px
We have seen this countless times already. HHH and Stephanie give Sasha the strap because she earned it and she's the best inring worker on the roster. But everytime Vince comes and gives the belt to some ugly white chick.

Charlotte has a horseface , Alexa is ugly and Bayley looks like Jay Leno.

Face it , racism is still active to this day and you don't admit it. /pol/ has been browsing this board waaaaaaayyy too much.

Will enjoy your tears when Sasha will become the first female world champion.
>>
>>3094870
You are delusional, female world champion? hahaha, what a joke.
>>
Not allowed to do intergender matches anymore so good luck with that.
>>
I don't know that racism is the only factor but I'm sure it played a part. They keep trying to bury her ("I don't feel much like the Boss," losing to the midget over and over) but she's still over somewhow
>>
>>3094878
It will happen before wrestlemania 35 , i'm sure of that.

I could see her win the money in the bank next tear and will challenge Brock or Roman to a main event match on wrestlemania.

She will be the underdog , but she will manage to outplay the big guy.
>>
>>3094889
By then wrestlemania will be in the parking lot of a walmart in upstate new york anyway.
>>
>>3094889
And pigs fly, girls would never wrestle guys again.
>>
>>3094870
I know this is b8 but I'm sure some people actually believe it, so for them:

You realise Naomi (who is a real black unlike this half breed) just came off a near 6 month title reign, right? It's not about racism. Sasha isn't pushed because she's viewed as injury prone, blamed for things that aren't her fault (like the botched hiac finish) and simply because Bliss is the type of woman Vince prefers. It's not about ethnicity.
>>
>>3094908
that's a horrible thing to call the mid-hudson civic center, anon
>>
>>3094971
>tfw I've been there to see a live event

do they even run shows in poughkeepsie anymore?
>>
>>3094963
>You realise Naomi (who is a real black unlike this half breed) just came off a near 6 month title reign, right?

You realize, that she is on the B show, right?

And how is Sasha viewed as injury prone when she never had an injury, you fucking genius? Or are you just repeating the fake stuff Meltzer was telling everybody last year about her "back injury" that she never had?
>>
>>3094870
It's not racism that Bliss is much hotter than Sasha and therefore a better "wymyn wessler"
>>
>>3094870
>cares about womens wrestling

get a life
>>
>>3094870
The entire post contridicts itself.
>>
File: disgusted lexi.gif (1MB, 498x245px)
disgusted lexi.gif
1MB, 498x245px
>>3094870
>Alexa is ugly
>>
Alexa is a ding-dong diddly jew not white
>>
Vince explained why Sasha isn't on top....she's injury prone and only has 1 speed.
>>
>>3094870
Hey Sasha.
>>
Sasha literally looks like a horse and gets way more credit just for being black, same shit goes for Ember Moon, everyone is riding her dick, she's mediocre in the ring and her gimmick is literally contact lenses and spoopy hair.
>>
>>3094870
Vince's racism is grampa kind of racism. He even wanted to push aryans ubermensch like Booker T and Lashley. Haitch's racism is /pol/ racism though, see Booker T. And just like /pol/, Haitch has a weak spot for colored women in spite of how much he hates their kind.
>>
>>3094870
Yet Jinder has been champion forever and Naomi was just champion for a while.
>>
File: 1501766841447.jpg (22KB, 351x351px)
1501766841447.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>3095807
THOSE DON'T COUNT! THERE'S A RACIST CONSPIRACY TO KEEP SASHA DOWN!
>>
>>3095807
Jinder is a terrible example. He's a foreign heel getting heat by promoting diversity and he makes the audience to boo the Indian national anthem. Jinder is /pol/
>>
>>3095768
Triple h isn't racist. Vince however see blacks as whc only. None won the wwe title or universal. Only a fucking moron would think Bobby would get the wwe belt.
>>
>>3095807

And New Day longest reigning tag champs
>>
>>3095001
Hi Mercedes
>>
>>3095768
>calling haitch a racist over a heel promo he did 15 ago during his reign of terror

WORKED
>>
>>3094870
>200+post garanteed
>>
>>3095683
Master Splinter looks like THAT?!?!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.