[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullet Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Bullet Club History.jpg (372KB, 2925x833px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet Club History.jpg
372KB, 2925x833px
Which was your favorite iteration of Bullet Club?

Mine was when AJ ran roughshot in New Japan
>>
Karl Anderson as leader
>>
>>3094746
AJ
>>
>>3094746
prince devitt one they weren't memes and were actual badasses with something to prove
>>
I like the one where Cody 'the American Nightmare' jumped on the bandwagon
>>
File: Yellow-Barbie.webm (585KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-Barbie.webm
585KB, 400x330px
The Mao version desu.
>>
>>3094764
Hi Cody!
>>
>>3094784
Mao is an LIJ 'fan' now

these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>3094789
Yeah it just proves the Bullet Club is finished. Dweebs like Kenny and Cody do not attract hot women!
>>
File: wpid-iyeluo.jpg (110KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-iyeluo.jpg
110KB, 600x400px
Devitt + Fale + Tonga + Machine Gun

When they were an actual heel stable and it wasn't all memes. I love Anderson but when he took over it all became nWo parody and it worked for a while but that was the death knell. Props to Kenny for moving away from Kliq parody to a big 80's campy heel stable.
>>
Remember when Jeff Jarrett joined?
>>
>>3094804
None of those guys were good wrestlers.

Omega's BC is far more over and sells more merch.
>>
>>3094746
Devitt's club was probably the best as far as a heel stable goes. But AJ's was the coolest, had the most flair.
>>
>>3094746
In terms of story
Anderson > Balor > AJ >>> Kenny

In terms of wrestling matches
AJ > Balor > Kenny > Anderson
>>
File: bullet-club-logo.jpg (82KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
bullet-club-logo.jpg
82KB, 650x366px
>>3094746
>Devitt
It was refreshing at that moment, and I liked it as a new gaijin heel stable roaming around. Devitt was one of my faves back then. Original BC was hot as fuck.

>Styles
The nWo persona when Machine Gun and then Styles took was fun. I still remember some memorable moments in Styles reign as the leader, shit was definitive, and to me, that's how Styles created his legacy, fuck that TNA cringe shit.

>Omega
Omega revolutionized the BC and NJPW; Multiple MOTYs on top of his over-the-top manga heel persona, moving mountains of BC merch I'd say he's the best BC leader. But by being this great, I feel like he's more estranged to his BC teammates than ever. One even could say that if Kenny leaves the BC, it would die instantly.

I loved every BC era so far, all of them had their great moments. Can't really pick which one is the best, but I'll just go with Devitt for the nostalgia.
>>
>>3094848
>Devitt + Fale + Tonga + Machine Gun
>None of those guys were good wrestlers.

Who do you think a good wrestler is?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.