[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_mv458wVm0z1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv458wVm0z1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
How do you go from this...
>>
File: austin_kane-640x356.jpg (60KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
austin_kane-640x356.jpg
60KB, 640x356px
And this...
>>
To this...
>>
>>3094430
Los Midgetes Vanillas
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
...And this?
>>
>>3094422
>3 dimeless dandies and greenberg
>>
>>3094422
Big men don't want to work in wrestling anymore. The few who do are terrible or won't get big on muscles.

That steriod ban didn't help matters much and the nwa dying. The nwa turned many ex football players into wrestlers.
>>
>>3094422
You do know those guys helped but a legendary wrestling organization out of business
>>
>>3094430
you put talent and dimes together
>>
File: 1663936747-voltaire.jpg (6KB, 129x155px) Image search: [Google]
1663936747-voltaire.jpg
6KB, 129x155px
>>3094457
>I'm not a fan of the wrestlers, I'm a fan of the product

Pic related
>>
File: WMVII.jpg (80KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
WMVII.jpg
80KB, 460x600px
It was a better time back then OP.

...a better time.
>>
>>3094446
>That steriod ban didn't help matters much and the nwa dying. The nwa turned many ex football players into wrestlers.
Wow this is one of the most innaccurate and retarded things I've ever read. Go post this dumb shit on a board not full of 18 year old memers and maybe learn a thing or two about wrestling history, how training worked back in the day, what the NWA actually was, and why it's not really as lucrative for athletic people to get into wrestling today as it was in the 80s and prior.
>>
>>3094568
Fuck Macho Man
Marry Warrior
Kill Sherri
>>
>>3094430
Actually trying to get good wrestlers in the ring?
>>
>>3094430

Not shit-posting here. A hyper-feminized generation entering adulthood. Add to that a culture that is demonizing any notions of masculinity and you wind up with soft men.
>>
>>3094430

What the fuck happened to Owens? He went from stout to sheer fat.
>>
Times change.
Get over it.
Quit crying.
>>
File: 1503026874955.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503026874955.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3094430
>fat manlet
>closeted gay manlet
>turbo manlet
>hipster manlet
>suit manlet

what a fucking embarrassment.
>>
File: CpmoClJXYAA_om6.jpg (126KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CpmoClJXYAA_om6.jpg
126KB, 675x1200px
>>3094446
--- >>3094666 (nice trips, dark one)
---- >>3094679

Ex football player pic related.
*sigh*
>>
>>3094666

Neville and Balor are probably working harder for their body than the Warrior or Goldberg ever had to, if they really don't use roids anymore.
>>
>>3094666
Stop projecting your insecurities about your own masculinity onto all of society at large you freak.
>>
File: 36081.jpg (17KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
36081.jpg
17KB, 300x374px
>>3094591
However good or bad of wrestlers they may have been, you will notice that all of them, along with Hogan, Macho and most of the legends did their most technical work much earlier in their careers rather than later. Why is that? Do you think they forgot how? No. It was because they progressed from that level in order to entertain people. They became even bigger and better than they were. They grabbed the brass ring.

Being a good wrestler is just that - being good at their job. It's to be expected of them and is only one of the things that warrants a push. You all act like being good at performing maneuvres is once in a lifetime, in other words you are not smarks but marks, as you are wowed by acrobatics that allowed tons of cruiserweight to just glide by over the years doing nothing particularly exciting. Your "good wrestlers" are still stuck, seemingly forever, just "wrestling well" until they disappear from injuries aa month after becoming Champion. That's why again and the part timers have to pick up the slack. Because they just won't grab the brass ring. I guarantee that however harsh their contracts are they either could stand up to the thieves more than they do or they are thieves and yes-men themselves.

The icing on the cake is that they aren't good wrestlers anyway.
>>
>>3094703
> Edgelord
> Foot tattoo
> Minions
Why isn't he being jobbed out to Curt Hawkins or Curdle Axis?
>>
>>3094430
The radicalz
>>
>>3094666
Absolute truth. The only thing surprising is that it happened so quickly. I wouldn't have expected it for another 5-10 years. But I suppose PC culture helped push out the masculine men that still do exist faster than they would've.
>>
>>3094574
>>3094703
Two retards. Most NWA guys are legit heavyweight. Luger, Road Warriors, Flair, Sting many was on roids. Some of the best guys never watched much or weren't nerds lol.

Many older workers was indeed from football. Ted diabase was too.
You dumb fucking fact hating nigger. Go watch your Roh manlet virgin pro.
>>
>>3094779
Stop projecting your insecurities about your own masculinity onto all of society at large you freak.
>>
>>3094785
Why are you so upset by our posts? We are presenting our arguments thoughtfully and calmly and you are clearly very perturbed.

So this... this is exhibit A as to why masculinity is gone in wrestling. It literally upsets the modern beta numale generation. Batista was right. That's why guys like DBry are popular now
>>
>>3094807
Stop projecting your insecurities about your own masculinity onto all of society at large you freak. It's your fault and nobody else's that you are a failure as a man, stop being lazy blaming society for your own personal failures.
>>
>>3094817
Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.
>>
>>3094832
>copypasta
I win, you couldn't come up with an original response so you resort to pasta.
Pathetic.
>>
>>3094840
Son, I triple checked before pasting... every single word in the exact order shown applies to you 100%. ;^)
>>
>>3094868
It's your own fault you are a failure of a man, not everybody else's.
Grow up and stop blaming the world for your problems and failures. That mindset is why you are a failure as a man.
>>
>>3094666
This. Toxic femininity turning what would've been men into queer nu-male poofters
>>
>>3094679
>times change for the worse
why wouldn't you complain about it?
>>
>>3094903
>projecting the blame on "somebody else" so you don't have to acknowledge your flaws and work on yourself
Pathetic. Be honest with yourself. If you are unhappy with yourself as a man, it's on you. The world didn't make you this way, you made yourself this way. Grow up, be a man and have some accountability, take responsibility for your own shortcomings.
>>
>>3094918
We're all laughing at you, and not in a good way. I just wanted to let you know that because clearly your not aware
>>
>>3094951
>deflection
>T-T-THEY'RE ALL L-L-LAUGHING AT YOU
Maybe if this were IRL that appeal to social shaming tactic would work.
Doesn't work online
You are clearly touched and mad as fuck and desperate.
Now go back and respond to my original post and debate me like a man, stop with the copypasta and non sequiturs and ad hominems.
Or just give up.
But you don't "win" just by getting the last word, you sad insecure little failure of a man.
>>
File: what2.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>3094422
Wrestlers who grow up watching those "real men" are somehow influenced by "feminism" that apparently didn't even existed back then and not by the guys they grow up watching.

What?
>>
>>3094568
Was Scary Sherri and Macho Man a couple in real life?
>>
>>3095038
You are part of the generation you are wailing about.
Self-loathing is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>3095038
Taking roids apparently makes you a "man" now.

Damn, you really don't know, what being a man really means, do you?
>>
>>3094422
whats up with the dude on the far right's torso/abs?
>>
>>3095016
At that point these nu-wrestlers hadn't thought about the fork in the road ahead of them, are you going to be a badass in life like the great wrestlers of the Paradise we're Losing before our eyes or are you just going to sit with your iPod while goatfuckers are running over innocent people every week and your own country's leaders laugh about it?
>>
>>3095080
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>3095100
It's no surprise that all these losers of life screaming about pussified males and all these "others" being the reason they are failures are a bunch of /pol/ turds.
>>
>>3095129
Reminder that /pol/ turds unironically believe this bullshit.
>>
>>3095116
I've never used /pol/. For many posts I thought you were a bad troll but I think you might just be a faggot really angry and in denial about the present reality. And I'm not the one you've been talking to.
>>
>>3095146
>post filled with /pol/ buzzwords
>I've never used /pol/.
The fact that you have to lie about it so sad.
Own your convictions you spineless subhuman turd.
>>
Yea I really miss the good old days where wrestlers could almost ruin an entire ppv by being a bitch drama queen like Warrior.

Wew lads
>>
>>3095176
>says the guy screaming about muh Mudslime boogeyman
back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>3095214
lol triggered much anon ;^)
>>
>>3095222
No
>>
>>3095214
>beard and glasses
>20-30 yo
>prematurely balding
>favorite activism is complaining
>boring but outspoken

holy shit sam hyde is a nu male
>>
>>3095241
literally who
>>
>>3095271
the guy who plays carter
>>
>>3094430
couldn't draw a dime
>>
>>3095601
What about a peanut?
>>
Warrior was a piece of shit and nobody liked that fuck until he died and Vince set to work to exploit his likeness all in the name of philanthropy
>>
>>3094422
>>3094427
>>3094430
>1: The workout culture of the 80's and 90's lost its steam
>2: People realized that maybe giving chemicals that increase the likelihood of violent crime (roids) to a population already predisposed to violence (wrestlers) who are frequently exposed to a condition that increases the likelihood for violent crime (CTE) might be a bad idea, unfortunately it was only after one went nutso and killed his entire family.
>3 MMA got mainstream exposure, and normies stopped being able to believe mr-universe-style show-builders being billed as legitimate fighters, because they've seen actual professional fighters, and even the monsters are World's-Strongest-Man style buff instead of Mr-Universe style buff (hence why Lesnar still works as a Monster-heel, while so many others flop.)
>>
>>3094430
Damn these no draws are fucking ugly ass manlets. A shame.
>>
>>3094703
That man deserves to be shot.
>>
>>3094708
Neville is definitely on roids.
>>
>>3094708
Neville definitely, Balor has abs, cool, everyone who wasn't a fatass in high school and played sports had abs too.
>>
>>3097997
Who said the point was just about the bodies? You missed >>'ing the last picture with Kane. The point was you can tell which ones should or shouldn't be a wrestler without even knowing who they are.
>>
>>3094743
nice pasta
>>
>>3098527
Thanks, but it isn't pasta, it came from the heart right then and there. Unless you can prove it, which you can't.
>>
>>3094568
Look how high Macho Man is.
>>
>>3094666
The only guy in that photo of "le current generation" is Neville.

All of the others are Generation X.
>>
>>3094743
>getting worked by "le brass ring" in 2017
>>
>>3094951
>your not aware

Brilliant.
>>
>>3094430

Liberalism
>>
>>3100992
>Liberalism didn't when everybody in OP's image was growing up in the 60s
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.