[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Jericho Explains The Time That He Got Angry With Shane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: From The Top Rope.webm (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
From The Top Rope.webm
3MB, 320x180px
>During the podcast, Jericho shared a story about Survivor Series 2016 where he got legitimately pissed off in the ring against Shane McMahon. This was because Shane was being too stiff during the Team RAW vs Team Smackdown match.
In the video you will hear Jericho narrate what is happening and you can also see him get visibly frustrated.

Jericho ends up giving some stiff shots back to Shane to calm him down.
>>
based shane o'mac working jericuck into seething
>>
File: pepeomac.jpg (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepeomac.jpg
514KB, 1024x1024px
>>3094326
The best pure striker in the bizness.
>>
>everyone has to legit stiff Shane in the ring to calm him down no matter who he's working against

It's fascinating really
>>
>>3094326
The fuck is Shane's problem? Can someone tell him it's a work?
>>
>>3094957
Based Shane likes it rough
>>
I like Shane but I don't need to see him in the ring anymore
>>
>>3094326
>shane protecting the business
>jericho gets mad
what a bitch
>>
>>3094960
He's just inexperienced. He got excited and threw Jericho a couple of taters. Jericho missile-dropkicked him right in the face and settled his ass down. If you remember correctly, Shane took some knocks after this too, and spent a large amount of the match lying on his back on the ring apron.
>>
I seriously hope Shane dies in the ring.

Fucking mega-autist and complete Fredo fails at everything he does and then craws back to daddy's company and books himself in main event matches against the best wrestler in the world despite not even being able to run the ropes. Fuck him. I hope he slips and falls off the turnbuckle and breaks his neck in an accident that is 100% his own fault so no one can be blamed but him.
>>
>>3094961
There are legit points in his Mania match with Taker where it feels like a depraved rich dude going through a midlife crisis is trying to beat an old bum unconscious before Taker starts stiffing him and it becomes a match. Just one of the weirdest dynamics for a Mania match for about eight minutes until Taker stomps on his head.
>>
>>3095050
>he thinks Shane books himself

get worked, son
>>
>>3094326
What podcast? What video? Give links you retarded faggot
>>
>>3095050
Steph pls
>>
>>3095236
From The Top Rope podcast.

If you can't find it yourself you need to drink bleach and end it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.