[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the day that wrestling died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: ospreay ricochet.webm (2MB, 744x404px) Image search: [Google]
ospreay ricochet.webm
2MB, 744x404px
>>
>>3093779
A year and a half later and it's still making virgins pee their pants in a fit of rage. Based flippy shit.
>>
I don't like flippyshit, but why would you want these two goobers to have any other type of match? This goofy crap is the only reason they're as popular as they are.
>>
>>3093779

I don't understand what move they're doing at :19. Did they miss some sort of backflip knee drop? Why would they think their opponent was going to be laying there? And if they're aware their opponent is running off the ropes, why would a backflip landing in the middle of the ring hitting nothing be a viable move?
>>
>>3093779
Hahahaha awful. What high school was this in? Gay as fuck
>>
File: Ospreay_Ricochet.gif (1015KB, 402x239px) Image search: [Google]
Ospreay_Ricochet.gif
1015KB, 402x239px
>>3093815
It wasn't a "move."

You know that cringey meme spot where two wrestlers do a rally of moves, pause, face eachother, and quietly wait for applause, which the crowd reluctantly sort of gives to them, politely?

Now picture that fake ass meme between two numale "combatabts" doing a glorified dance routine, hoping to turn pro wrestling into less of a simulated fight and more of a "performance art", and instead of receiving bouquets of roses and a 6.0 from the corrupt Russian judge, they receive 6 stars and a write up on WON from the autistic American judge.
>>
>>3093862
>combatabts
are you ok?
>>
>>3093862
You've got worked real hard, brother
>>
>>3093779
Fuck off. How can you ever hope to understand an aspect of Art that you don't contribute too?

All you do is jerk off and type on your computer about how everything isn't "good enough" for your high standards.

Here's an idea: Start your own promotion and see how far it gets. Fat ass.
>>
File: stopliking.jpg (141KB, 387x417px) Image search: [Google]
stopliking.jpg
141KB, 387x417px
Keep crying pissbabies
>>
>>3094704

Whats up William?
>>
File: Giphy (1).gif (32KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
Giphy (1).gif
32KB, 540x555px
>>3094709
that can't be Will, he would've said cunt at least once during that tirade
>>
File: fbOuLnU.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
fbOuLnU.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>309468
>combatants
Yep. I'm ok. Typos happen sometimes.

>>3094693
Worked into not enjoying Ricochet or Ospreay matches, yes. I also got worked into not enjoying interperative dance or ballet. To each their own I guess.

>>3094704
I hope you don't unironically listen to Meltzer or even post your own opinions online, because, uhh umm, ya know, how can a diner critique a meal if he isn't in the food services industry right?
>>
File: Untitled.png (537KB, 745x403px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
537KB, 745x403px
>Heh heh did you really think you could defeat me?

>I will show you my true power!
>>
>>3093779
They should be gymnastics not wrestlers
>>
>>3094797
and you need to stop roleplaying as a girl on 4chan and go see a psychiatrist because of the state of your life right now.
But things don't always go the way they should.
>>
>>3093779
fuck that shit is gay. those queers need to join the circus
>>
File: FlippySHIT.jpg (56KB, 584x337px) Image search: [Google]
FlippySHIT.jpg
56KB, 584x337px
>>3094797
BTFO by Yelissa.
The STATE of /flippyshit/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.