[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he headlining the HoF this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 65329ec639batista.jpg (45KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
65329ec639batista.jpg
45KB, 600x674px
Is he headlining the HoF this year?
>>
>is he headlining the meaningless 'guys Vince approves of' Club next year
>>
I DRAW THE DIMES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANGER
>>
>>3093552
Yes
>>
>>3093558
kek, this
>>
>>3093552 his dick will be in the celebrity wing.
>>
I wish they would hurry up and put Undertaker in the Hall of Fame. He's been overdue for years, I hate this dumb unwritten rule of you can't go in if you're still active. This is how you wind up with Beth Phoenix in before him.
>>
>>3093552
I'm genuinely curious about what Vince, Haitch, and Steph think about Dave's successful Hollywood career away from their company.
>>
File: HOF15_Photo_278-3451758083.jpg (113KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
HOF15_Photo_278-3451758083.jpg
113KB, 642x722px
>>3093552
Only guys who truly draw dimes can headline WWE's HOF so Batista is a good choice
>>
>>3093957
Andre
Blassie
Morales
Snuka
Ventura
Hogan
Bret
Dusty
Flair
Austin
DiBaise
HBK
Edge
Sammartino
Warrior
Nash
Sting
Angle
>>
>>3093955
Well... they're probably happy for him. What are you expecting?
>>
>>3093963
Nash, Edge and Angle to an extent stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>3093972
Edge and Angle are fine. 11 time world champion, face of Smackdown and Angle the WrestleMania main eventers Olympic gold medalist. Nash of the other hand should have never headlined a Hall of Fame. It should have been Macho Man were he alive.
>>
>>3093972
Kevin Nash was a major constructor nad conductor of the biggest-money angle in wrestling history. Of course his ignorant naïve detractors will attempt to discredit him saying it was really Hogan or Hall or Bischoff who were the main factor behind the industry resurgence in popularity, but the reality is this tale has been documented by historians and peers; Nash was massively influential on screen and off.

Edge I tend to agree. A perennial midcarder, then B= main eventer. He never drew big outside of feuds with John Cena and The Undertaker. TLC was revolutionary in terms of pushing the boundaries in that type of gimmick match but if were being honest Jeff Hardy was the mvp of those and it's not like those matches made the business more popular. Kurt Angle as much as I like him was never a big draw.

Ted DiBiase stands out to me. Bret and HBK are borderline - WWE propaganda overrates Shawn in particular.
>>
>>3094008
please kill yourself wolfcuck
>>
File: fedora neckbeard..png (302KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
fedora neckbeard..png
302KB, 479x455px
>>3094008
>Kevin Nash was a major constructor nad conductor of the biggest-money angle in wrestling history. Of course his ignorant naïve detractors will attempt to discredit him saying it was really Hogan or Hall or Bischoff who were the main factor behind the industry resurgence in popularity, but the reality is this tale has been documented by historians and peers; Nash was massively influential on screen and off.
>Edge I tend to agree. A perennial midcarder, then B= main eventer. He never drew big outside of feuds with John Cena and The Undertaker. TLC was revolutionary in terms of pushing the boundaries in that type of gimmick match but if were being honest Jeff Hardy was the mvp of those and it's not like those matches made the business more popular. Kurt Angle as much as I like him was never a big draw.
>Ted DiBiase stands out to me. Bret and HBK are borderline - WWE propaganda overrates Shawn in particular.
>>
>>3094008
Wolfcuck worked into a SEETHING shoot. Neck yourself
>>
>>3093552
He COULD, but WWE just wants to piggyback off of his success

If I were Dave, I'd stay as far away from them as possible. He did a podcast a while ago, and he said he hated everything about his last WWE run and that Vince and co. were incompetent bookers lol
>>
>>3093552
Batista going in before Rock is just bizarre to me.
>>
>>3093552
Yeah, he'll join such illustrious all-time greats like The Godfather, The Bushwhackers, Koko B. Ware, Snoop Dogg, Drew Carey and Beth Phoniex.

WWE's HOF is a bad joke.
>>
Fuck off Elboxeo
>>
>>3093955
They will likely take full credit for giving him the launching pad into mainstream success, and rightfully so because who knows if Batista could've ever auditioned and got parts on his acting alone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.