[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3573.png (4KB, 250x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3573.png
4KB, 250x124px
Is it worth watching?
>>
Currently yes, they have enjoyable storylines and they have at least one or two good matches a show which is more than I can say for WWE programming right now.
>>
>>3093424
>tnGAY
>worth watching

No
>>
File: tumblr_optfox5ZPE1s05wxzo1_400.gif (2MB, 363x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_optfox5ZPE1s05wxzo1_400.gif
2MB, 363x203px
>>3093424
Yes. But beware its not consistently good.
If you're really into NJPW or PWG, you'll probably hate it.
If you like 90's style WCW/WWF goofiness, it's a comfy show.
I like it because it's not afraid of goofy campy comedy storylines, doesnt take itself super seriously, and you don't always see the same people every single week like with WWE.
>>
>>3093444
>you don't always see the same people every single week like with WWE
This is one of the main attractions of it. They work with so many different people it's always fresh to me.
>>
>>3093424
Genuinely some of the worst wrestling in the world right now. They wrestle like they're under water.
>>
>>3093424
I tried to watch it once, must have been in late 2014 or early 2015. Couldn't stomach it. Couple guys were in the ring talking, but not cutting promos. It's like they were trying their hardest to act out a Days of Our Lives episode, and the way they were delivering their lines was so horrible I had to turn it off. I was feeling embarrassed for them.
>>
>>3093478
>Once
>2014 or 2015
And yet you replied anyway....
>>
It has weekly doses of kino, a champion who looks like a champion, Jim Cornette and the weak in ring work has been compensated by all the foreign part time talent
Its pretty good yeah, the grand slam championship still sucks dicks
>>
It's watchable, not amazing but it's got some stuff that's legit good. The Scott Steiner vs Announcers match from...whatever their Wrestlemania is called was top tier wrassling hijinks.
>>
>>3093499
>the grand slam championship still sucks dicks
This. I have no idea why it is even still a thing.
>>
>>3093457
I don't think Wwe knows how refreshing that it. WWE characters and stories get so repetitive and stale seeing the same people all the time.

GFW biggest fault is the work rate is pretty pedestrian. Gfw needs to embrace their goofiess and nit take themselves too seriously
>>
>>3093588
Agreed with this.
>>
If you like "american style" wrestling with stories and characters that doesn't take itself too seriously then it's great.

It's the best booked wrestling show right now, they aren't afraid of doing overlapping feuds and you normally get definitive ends to stories.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.