[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest heel of all time and never put anyone over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: GOATWEATHER.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
GOATWEATHER.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
Greatest heel of all time and never put anyone over.
>>
He is everything Haitch strived to be.
>>
>>3093235
Is he literally, medically retarded?
>>
>>3093235
Based Negro
>>
>>3093235
he had fights with 7 women. Never let any of them win. He buried the women's revolution
>>
>>3093235
LOOK AT HOW TINY HIS ARMS ARE

I know for a scientific fact I could beat him in a shoot and I think 99% of this board could too.
>>
His way of putting people over was putting them in a match with him where they could get the payday of their lives

And he still took the lions share of the money. Absolutely based
>>
>>3093383
>BASED MAYWEATHER
>>
>>3093347
Considering he made 1 billion dollars in the span of his whole career without learning to read or getting hit as much. I'd say you're the retarded one or at least the disappointing one
>>
>>3093388
Easy there fatty fatty hamburger patty, there's no way you'd beat based Floyd at anything fight related just cuz you got him beat by 300 pounds
>>
>>3093235
I would let him fight me. Dude has brittle hands. In a bareknuckle the best he could do is break my nose
>>
>>3093656
>you swing
>Mayweather: *shadowsteps behind you* heh, nothing personnel, kid...*hits you with a stack of $100s* all work is easy work...
>>
>>3093235
Legit asking, could he take down Braun Strowman or Beeg?
>>
>>3093672
Strowman would kill him and Beeg would end him with one shoot punch if Mayweather let himselt get hit. That being said, Floyd is faster and has better stamina than either of these guys so, no.
>>
>>3093672

He beat Beeg.
>>
>>
Who's this literal who manlet?
>>
>>3093675
Dex v Str
>>
>>3095810
18+ he was even at a wrestlemania
>>
>>3093235
>BTFO big show
>janettied edge and undertaker as the main attraction of WM
>carried an undercarder main evented wrestlemania to actually drawing dimes, by himself, singlehandedly
>BTFO conor mcmeme who is 10+ years younger than him and in the prime of his career meanwhile floyd has been retired for 2+ years and didnt even spar during his training camp
>GOAT draw
>multiple PPV and Gate records, beats his own records
>GOAT promo
>GOAT stable
>natty
>>
>>3096832
>GOAT entrance
>>
>>3093347
He may not be book smart, but he definitely is business savvy.
>>
>>3093347
Mayweather is an amazing self promoter and the goat defensive boxer. who you calling a retard.
>>
>>3093388
Would literally have you crying in one punch
>>
Reminder that he was involved in one of the few celebrity matches that were actually good.
>>
Floyd should be in WWE 2k18
>>
>>3096895
I just dont think so, im 6' 2" have taken boxing classes and been punched by guys bigger than me. I can take a punch.
>>
File: 1499569074248.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499569074248.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>3093235
Based Floyd ETERNALLY BTFO of all combat sports
>>
>>3097035
I'm just waiting for Hiro so show up so /sp/ can exile /heem/ here.
>>
>>3093672
No, weight classes exist for a reason.
>>
Conor McGregor
>thinks calling wrestling fake is groundbreaking, doesn't understand anything but apes knocking their heads together
Floyd Mayweather
>understands the unique advantages of wrestling over real combat sports
>friends with the king of the wrestling world Triple H
>has taken notes from wrestling to improve his character and drawing power
>went to wrestlemania and became the michaels of the night just because he could
Undoubtedly /ourguy/
>>
>>3093235
There's no doubt that Vince is going to induct Floyd Mayweather into the WWE Hall of Fame at some point, probably next year
>>
>>3093672
No. He could beat up someone 30-40lbs heavier than him if they're untrained, but these guys outweigh him by over 200lbs. It's too much.
>>
>>3096889
no he's not, he's a puppet of al haymon. People eat up the "smart businessman" aspect though. Adds to his heel persona and makes the audience despise him.
>>
File: big-show2.jpg (18KB, 405x284px) Image search: [Google]
big-show2.jpg
18KB, 405x284px
>>3096909
>>3093672
>>3096909
>>3097992
>>3093388
>>3093656

He shattered Big Show's nose with one punch.
>>
>>3097110
>Conor McGregor
>>thinks calling wrestling fake is groundbreaking, doesn't understand anything

That's totally not the case even. He actually respects some legends like Ric Flair, SCSA and said it a couple of times. Plus he doesn't neccessarily have anything against wrestling fans. He just rekts those current wrestlers that flex their muscles trying to persuade people how (shoot) great fighters they are, like Rusev, Roman Reigns, etc.
>>
>>3093347
He's a great boxer and great at self promoting himself and his fights.

That said he is retarded when it comes to money and/or investments. He only took the McGregor fight because he was in financial trouble. Now remember, he earned hundreds of millions from the pacquiao fight alone. He literally blew through all of his money in a few years.
>>
>>3098089
Prove any of what you said in that second paragraph besides that he earned $100s of millions from the Pacquaio fight.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.