[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW & SMACKDOWN RATINGS PLUMMET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MODERN DAY MAHADRAWJA.jpg (928KB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
MODERN DAY MAHADRAWJA.jpg
928KB, 4896x3672px
>While down from last week's day after SummerSlam number, which also had tougher competition, Raw did its second best number since April 17th last night with 3.30 million viewers.

>Raw beat everything on cable, and also beat both Fox and CW programming, although it always beats CW programming.

>The audience was down three percent, and last week's show had stronger news interest and a preseason NFL game on ESPN as competition. But the audience was expected to drop from the day-after-SummerSlam levels.

>As far as a change from the usual pattern, the first hour was the highest rated instead of the second, as has been the case most of the summer. There was a third hour drop of 201,000 viewers, but that's not out of the ordinary.

>The three hours were:
>8 p.m. 3.38 million viewers
>9 p.m. 3.36 million viewers
>10 p.m. 3.16 million viewers

>Tuesday night's SmackDown on the USA Network did just 2.455 million viewers, the lowest number for the show since July 4th.

>It was down nine percent from last week's post-SummerSlam episode, and year-over-year the show was down 13 percent from the same week in 2016.

>It was a strong night for the cable news networks as SmackDown finished only ninth overall in total viewers on cable for Tuesday. It usually finishes in the top three, though the show was first in the 18-49 demo with a 0.76 rating.

>John Cena's move to Raw was likely the reason for the dip in SmackDown's numbers and could also partially explain why Raw's ratings have held up over the last two weeks. With Cena in the mix, SmackDown usually retains between 80 and 85 percent of the Raw rating from the previous night. That percentage fell to below 75 percent this week.

>Cena was also off of last week's show, but viewers may just be figuring out now that he isn't coming back to SmackDown any time soon. Next week's show is being built around a first-time meeting between Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura -- so it will be interesting to see if that helps boost ratings.
>>
>ratingsfag
cringed hard t.b.h.
get a hobby loser
>>
Pretty obvious that people figured out Cena isn't coming back. With Jinder, Shinsuke and Orton as the main event, I ain't watching either.
>>
File: kekee.jpg (199KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kekee.jpg
199KB, 768x1024px
Ahahahaha. I hope you all enjoyed the decent ratings while they lasted. Next Monday is Memorial Day, a holiday that has historically dealt a huge blow to Monday Night Raw ratings and the weeks after that will go head-to-head with Monday Night Football which is expected to do much better than last year. The OTHER show is centered around Jinder Mahal, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev. Holy shit, the WWE is FINISHED.
>>
File: kek.png (52KB, 645x741px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
52KB, 645x741px
Here's the year-by-year for those interested. Happy posting!
>>
>>3092712

>Ratings take a shit the last week of no competition from football

Fuck it's going to be hilarious to see how low they go by mid November, especially since they wont have Goldberg.
>>
RIP Smacklads, it was nice while it lasted
>>
>>3092729
H A R D C A M
A
R
D
C
A
M
>>
>>3092712

>Nearly twice as many people paid $100 to watch Conor vs Flyod then watched Ram on free tv
>>
>>3092722
>paying for 4chan
cringing hard
>>
>>3092755
>paying to shitpost
>>
>>3092789
But I have a career. I'll pass on the job.
>>
>>3092780
fuck capchas
>>
>>3092755
t. used mom's credit card
>>
>>3092752
Sauce on carter being a 4chan pass user? I've only started seeing this brought up today
>>
>>3092729
>disrespecting Nakamura
Wtf New Japan bro? Why is the show being built around Nak a bad thing?
>>
>>3092729
>Next Monday is Memorial Day
It's Labor, you fucking retard.
>>
>>3092729
Nakamura & Rusev would be a great main event scene
>>
>>3092729
>enjoyed decent raitings
Why should anyone care ?
>>
>>3092921
Oops. Sorry about that. I don't observe american holidays anymore since immersing myself in Japanese culture.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.