[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should've probably stayed in TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (428KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
428KB, 650x422px
Should've probably stayed in TNA
>>
File: jeff.jpg (81KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
81KB, 800x450px
JUST
>>
>>3091970
It's not even ppv?

Dude, send one of those Hardys to SmackDown, I don't care which one. This is f'n redonkulous.
>>
>>3091970
>raw
What the fuck, is this a photoshop? I was just as excited for this as Braun/Brock. Who do we blame for Raw booking since Road Dogg is smackdown?
>>
>>3091990
Dewey Foley
>>
>>3091997

Mick's retarded transgendered son isn't booking RAM ya mark.
>>
>>3091950
TNA shouldn't have tried to fuck him, since he saved them and all
>>
>>3091950
>allready splitting up the marty boys
why?
>>
>>3091950
Why did he leave in the first place? I forgot.
>>
>>3092935
He needed money to pay his psychiatrist
>>
>>3092935

Anthem is fucking retarded and brought back Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantell, who are both also fucking retarded, and they wanted to have a more "traditional" wrestling product (which, from these idiots, means the drizzling shits of WCW) and dragged their feet with resigning the only act in TNA that had drawn a fucking dime since Angle v Joe.

The Hardyz had better shit to do than deal with that idiocy for peanuts, so they went to deal with the WWE's idiocy for seven figures.
>>
File: Kornheiser_USELESS.jpg (49KB, 386x519px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_USELESS.jpg
49KB, 386x519px
>>3091950
He should ask for his release now. They're not going to use him for anything other than being Jeff's second banana brother..
>>
Let's start a kickstarter to buy the broken gimmick from anthem and give to Matt.
>>
>>3092955
But wouldn't it be more entertaining to buy it an hold it ransom from the hardys?
>>
>>3092955
WWE don't have any long term plans for the Hardys so instead of creating new fans with the broken gimmick they cater to nostalgic fans with their old gimmick

Plus fans of the broken gimmick will mark for them in hope of a gimmick change, it's a win win for WWE
>>
The Broken thing isn't happening, come on. If this was WWE, would it be any question on whether or not they would own the gimmick? Of course not. Anyways, Matt's already the Jannetty again so he better try something new cause Jeff can just stand there and be 20x more over than boring, regular Matt Hardy.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 380x214px
Uh it's called GFW now my dude.
>>
>>3092941
>>3092947
Thank you.
>>
>>3092935
He's nearing the end of his career and wanted to end it where it all began. He's sentimental like that, WWE sent them to the dojo and he actually learned how to wrestler there.
>>
>>3092947
Shouldn't you be scarring your butt ugly kids for life reby?
>>
Anthem and double J are the cucks who pushed him out
>>
I'm sure he really hates actually getting paid and padding out his retirement fund. It must suck.
>>
>>3092935
Dixie had given the Hardys an exceptionally generous contract, almost Hogan level concessions. Anthem, wanted to rein them in a bit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.