[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still watch WWE as much as you used to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7442.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7442.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Do you still watch WWE as much as you used to?
>>
No. I watch maybe 10 minutes on most most weeks.
>>
File: C_yUwx1XUAA3BE8[1].jpg (275KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C_yUwx1XUAA3BE8[1].jpg
275KB, 848x1199px
>>3090458
I used to watch it a lot but I got sick of how half arsed everything is and eventually moved on with my life. I hardly watch it at all anymore. Occasionally, if I'm bored, I'll tune into a stream of Raw or a PPV or something just to check if it's still terrible. It's still terrible.

Mainly I just watch Lucha Underground these days, and go to my local indie promotion every month or so. Pic related is the last one I went to.
>>
I only watch the big 4 pay per views and NXT Takeovers
>>
>>3090479
Probably fuckton of fun, wasn't it. The poster looks loaded with fun talent. Is Martina as good as I keep reading about her? As a comedy wrestler, that is.
>>
>>3090504
Oh it was great. I only started going to their shows a few months back, but they've all been pretty reliably good from top to bottom. Wrestlerama in particular was the best one I've seen so far.

And yeah, Martina is good. I wouldn't strictly call her a comedy wrestler though. She has that element to her, but I was surprised to find she's actually fairly good in the ring too, even if her matches tend to be on the shorter side. She just has a really good gimmick, I think. She's probably the most over of the Irish wrestlers on the roster (which, in fairness, is mostly British and American talent).
>>
File: 1503276060996.jpg (109KB, 1080x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1503276060996.jpg
109KB, 1080x1031px
Nah.
I tune in for Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman segments and that's about it. Team up when.
I used to watch Smackdown, but after the shake up this year it's just gone down the shitter.
>>
File: jack1.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jack1.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
I completely stopped watching WWE and switched to LU exclusively.
>>
only highlights on youtube
>>
2010-11
Watched all raws smackdown and ppvs

Watch a raw or smackdown every 2 months or so and only royal rumble and wrestlemania
>>
>>3090537
i hear you you on smackdown, anon. wtf happened? it's like night and day comparing it to this time last year
>>
I usually just have it running in the background while I'm on my computer. I usually only to tune in for the main event.
>>
>>3090458
I actually watch it more than before
But I probably will drop off again once it goes to shit
>>
98-2001: watched it all the time; it was the main programming I looked forward to. Used to record RAW and SD on VHS -- had a SHITLOAD of 6 hr. tapes.

2002-: rarely ever watch it. If I do, it's out of mild curiosity when there's a lull in other things I'm watching.

Can't recall the last time I watched even a full hour of RAW/SD.
>>
>>3090458
No, I've only seen 2 matches since WrestleMania. SummerSlam main event and Joe vs. Lesnar.
>>
>>3090458
Nope, it's become feminist/manchild pandering shit. I do watch the highlights on YouTube but usually only click on the ones that have the older generations and few newer ones who still have some old school about them.
>>
>>3090585
2002 wwe was still good Imo. What made you stop watching?
>>
>>3090458
No, because I'm 19 years old.
>>
>>3090458
No. I've mainly only been watching for Asuka this whole year and will probably stop entirely now that she's on RAM.
>>
File: boop.webm (477KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
boop.webm
477KB, 640x360px
I watch it more than ever since i can stream it with Hulu.

When I was a kid sometimes i would miss episodes because i was playing vidya
>>
>>3090571
Usos and AJ are still good. I just skip the WWE/Galactic title storylines now
>>
This time last year I wasn't even watching WWE or even keeping up with it. I knew literally nothing about the roster, current wrestling was nowhere in the mainstream media or anything I kept up with.

I only started getting back into wrestling again in January for sake of getting into something, it's quickly loosing me. I'll wonder if I'll make a full year.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.