[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns on his alignment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Tips teacup.jpg (99KB, 340x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tips teacup.jpg
99KB, 340x333px
>To me, I'm neither. If I'm totally off here, then I'm totally off, but I'm the first of my type. I'm the first true gray area guy ... just being what he was born to be.

What exactly did the Sizable Pooch mean by this?
>>
>>3090386
>I'm the first gray area guy
>Edge, Sting, CM Punk, Undertaker and Randy Orton don't exist
>>
>>3090396

Plenty of guys were gray area before those

Nash in November 1995 was a true tweener probably the first mainstream
>>
>>3090386
Based pooch working op into a seethe
>>
>>3090386
this retard actually thinks he is the first tweener in wrestling history?
cringe
Also you're not a tweener, you're a heel cos everybody boos you
>>
>>3090386
Based reigns stays making smarks heated
>>
>>3090398
Hey what are some of Kevin "Diesel" Nash's other accolades? I'm not really familiar with him but I heard he's never really drawn a big crowd.
>>
fuck off reigns you're just not over
>>
man i love that despite having a wrestling family Roman knows so little about wrestling history that he has no idea what a tweener is nor how many there have been

fuck's sake there's like 3 on his show right now! Lesnar, Braun and Joe are all supposed "heels" that continually get big pops and are beloved
>>
>>3090485

>claims to main event a sell out ppv
>ppv sells out before he's even announced as being in the main event

kek
>>
>>3090386
>>3090396
>>3090398
>>3090411
>>3090485
>>3090508
>>3090513
>>3090515

RENT.
FREE.
>>
>>3090386
>I'm the first true gray area guy ...
wtf.

Roman, my dude, you've said some dumb fucking shit before, but holy crap.
>>
>>3090386
Then he's bad at his job. WWE's product is built on storylines where there is one face and one heel. If you as a wrestler aren't one or the other (or accepted as one or the other), they aren't doing their job. Just like if the booker is presenting a story where the heel is getting cheered, the booker isn't doing his job. WWE isn't New Japan where characters can be more fluid because the wrestling is the story - WWE needs faces and heels.
>>
>>3090386
>What exactly did the Sizable Pooch mean by this?
That he also has no idea what they want him to be and do.
>>
>>3090386
He means he's there to work the smarks

Now, then and forever
>>
>>3090411
>everyone boos you
>"lets go roman" "roman sucks"
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>3090386
What a fag.

He's supposed to be the plucky underdog face but he wins all the time and does it in a heely dickish way
>>
>>3090485

Im sure Wolfcuck has a bunch of stats to prove you wrong

I know he drew 40,000 against Hogan for the Fingerpoke
>>
>>3091173
One would think the guy who retired the Undercarder would be even more protected.

Then they made him look like a geek against Strowman.
>>
Did he just come out as nonbinary?
>>
>>3091283
He's genderfluid you bigot
>>
>>3090386
>I'm a shitty ill-defined character with no direction
>>
>>3090396
>Sting
Granted I didn't follow him much since WCW but he was always a face there, no question about it. Are you talking about somewhere else?
>>
>>3091173
There's always a "b-but..." with Roman though, which is more of a dick move at burying guys
>Wins against Carder
>Loses against Strowman, while injured, and after 2 finishers
>Wasn't the guy pinned in the 5 Way
>Loses to Strowman by accident, gets revenge
>Pinned clean by the most protected guy in the company

Meanwhile look at the guys he's buried on TV
>>
>>3091181
>they made him look like a geek against Strowman.
They also made Lesnar look like that. Roman at least has clean wins on him.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.