[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof that Bret screwed Bret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bg.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>running into a green jew's side kick full force

I guess Stu forgot to tell Bret it's a fucking work
>>
>>3090314
>running into a green jew's side kick full force
Yes never mess with us, Hitler did and you know...
>>
Best thing Bret Hart ever did was getting shoot'd on by Honky Tonk Man.

He fucking destroyed him, he said Bret said he doesn't like wrestling Honky cause he doesn't 'hit him hard enough'. But he got kicked in the head by goldberg and had a stroke and can't even get his dick hard. Kek
>>
>>3090321
Plans change?
>>
>>3090314
Based BretGOAT working the Lloyds of London insurance marks.

This is actually one of the softer "Big "boots" that Bret took in his career, but he was an absolute OSCAR winner in the way he could sell them. Taker, Diesel, Andre - he made every single one look savage as fuck, like he just got his face tore off.

See the one during the NFL battle royale that he took from Andre. It was ten times as brutal as the one from Goldberg that he used to sit on the sidelines, cash his working cheque, and also claim his insurance policy payout.
>>
>>3090314
i thought the concussion was in the back tho
>>
>>3090314
Bret soul insist people work stiff with him and ridicule people who didn't. Look how that ended for him. Strong style is for marks.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>3090395
Ha! I gotta look that up, sounds funny as hell.

You might appreciate this... I was in Canada last year and me and my boy snuck into the Saskatchewan Memorial at 330am with a roofing hammer and aluminum bat. We found Stu Hart's grave and defaced the shit out of it!!

I wish we brought proper tools, but it did the job. It was unrecognizable when we left (I still have a couple chunks of marble as a souvenir). Oh, I also pissed on his grave!! Wanted to take a shit, but wasn't feeling it.

We can't wait till Bret dies, we're going to do the same thing to him!
>>
>>3090807
BASED
>>
>>3090321
what? 6 million deaths before his one?
>>
>>3090974
Yeah you're right Goy
>>
>>3090974
>le evil hitler gassed 666 gorillion jews xDD
fuck off kike
>>
>>3090983
>>3091001
>pol virgins worked this easily
>>
>>3090314
>It's Goldberg's fault that Bret chose to work with a concussion, giving him post concussion syndrome
>It's Goldberg's fault that years of juicing gave Bret a stroke
>It's Goldberg's fault Bret never took time out to recover his nagging injuries
>>
>>3090807
but why? thats fucked up. I just thought what HTM said was funny.
>>
>>3090807
You're an asshole but man that's pretty good. But only because it made Bret seeth.
>>
>>3090983
>>3091001
SEETHING
>>
>>3094091
Never watched Wrestling with Shadows? Bret has some serious daddy issues. He probably piss on Stuy's grave and later cry
>>
>>3090807
KEK BRET WORKED INTO LITERAL TEARS FUCKING BASED
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.