[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me better understand /asp/ is Vince legit shoot retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Help me better understand /asp/
is Vince legit shoot retarded or is he working the share holders?
>>
>>3089122
Both
>>
File: Cunt Hogan.jpg (324KB, 1728x910px)
Cunt Hogan.jpg
324KB, 1728x910px
>>3089122
Vince's ideas have ALWAYS been 99.9% utter shit. He was just handed the golden goose territory that made the most money, so could force the others out of business, then let WCW self-destruct.
>>
>>308912

Both his ideas are shit, and they are making less money than ever.

Yet he still can get morons to buy shares in this sinking ship. Really don't know how he does it.
>>
I think it's less that he's stupid and more that he just doesn't care. He's doing the billionaire version of playing with action figures and he could give less of a fuck if people like it or not.
>>
Vince has always has always been a high functioning autist. He's finally falling apart now that he's in his later years.
>>
>>3089122
The latter at first but Vince has always been an autist, if a smart one.
>>
>>3089122
He's just complacent. Don't get me wrong, Vince always has and always will work his ass off. He'll die before he retires, and he'll probably outlive his kids out of spite. He also knows exactly what he's doing, despite what we may think. But lack of real competition has allowed him to freely pursue too many of his stupid ideas. He's organized his company in a way that he can do all this other bullshit like Flinstones vs WWE DVDs and stinker B movies staring Dean Ambrose, and still make money or at least break even, because he's the only game in town and the kiddies love John Cena.
A lot of fans bitch about Vince having lost touch, but I don't really think he's changed at all. He has a vision for what he wants sports entertainment to be. That vision failed in the 90s because WCW challenged it, but they backed him into a corner and he adapted. Then he completed his empire, and slowly over the years he's been shifting back to the direction he wanted to go in all along: a Scooby Doo circus extravaganza that happens to feature wrestling matches. And WWE is still by far the biggest game in town, and despite budget cuts they're still making money hand over fist, and will continue to do so until someone steps up to the plate and backs Vince into a corner again. The only company that may be capable of doing this in the future is NJPW, simply because they're the 2nd largest, 2nd most well known pro wrestling company in the world, and they're currently surging in popularity. But Vince has arguably already started countering them. At the very least, he's watching them closely. We may see him begin to adapt more as more of the hardcore fanbase leaves WWE.
>>
File: MoreJinder.jpg (63KB, 710x480px)
MoreJinder.jpg
63KB, 710x480px
Isn't Vince being in charge bringing WWE dangerously close to Fidel Castro's Cuba territory? I mean the guy is 72. This is around the time you start leaving the milk out and getting scammed by telemarketing fraudsters.
You probably have Vince at the head of a boardroom, with 11 or 12 other guys advising him, but ultimately reluctantly agreeing to his final decisions.
>>
>>3089122
Threadly reminder that Vince wasted the Attitude Era profits on the XFL.
>>
>>3089238
Lots of good point. I don't think Vince is complacent, though. He just has freedom to do what he wants with no competition (as you pointed out). He knows his fanbase will watch, regardless. He has no incentive to change his direction.

Although, I do wonder if things could be different in the US market if Sinclair Broadcasting decided to go all in with "Ring of Honor". If they decided to open the checkbook, I think they could give WWE problems.
>>
>>3089122
He's just batshit mental
>>
>>3089238
Vince genuinely believes that all his ideas are gold.

Look up the story behind "an excellent show with an excellent finish".
>>
>>3089122
Hmmm, let's see: dementia, old, suffering from CTE, a drug addict and drug dealer, hillbilly, tasteless white trash....i'd say legit retarded at this point. Have you seen him on television, he's not well, he's not with it.
>>
>>3090152
This, remember that Vince genuinely believed ECW fans would eat up Lashley as an all-conquering superhero while Heyman wanted RVD and CM Punk to be the top stars of the brand, with Big Show wanting to drop the belt to Punk even. Vince got mad as fuck over Heyman pointing out that people hated the show and said the infamous quote. All this is why Heyman suddenly quit WWE and did that weird farewell promo the next ECW episode.

That said he's definitely sabotaged and mishandled talent so they can't get too over, because THE BRAND DAMMIT.
>>
He's somewhere between a legit madman and a eccentric billionaire.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.