[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: jhon.jpg (33KB, 622x347px) Image search: [Google]
jhon.jpg
33KB, 622x347px
>You're a cheap-ass corporate made John Cena bootleg
>It's called a promo kid, if you wanna be the guy you're gonna need to learn how to cut one
>Congrats, it only took you 5 years to cut a halfway decent promo
>I'm not a battered down veteran at the end of his career with a bad hip
>I can do this part time better than you ever could full time
>I'm still here because you can't do your job

vs.

>First of all, you suck
>You're a fake-ass bitch. A part-timing fake-ass bitch
>That's what you do, you bury people.
>.....

Who the fuck wrote Cena's promo to go that hard on Reigns?
>>
B-b-bitch
>>
WITH YOUR SHUFFLE
>>
>I can do this part time better than you ever could full time
This doesn't make any sense. He has ten more years of experience and an easier schedule. No shit he can do it better.
>>
You forgot the
>*forget his lines*
>>
>cena half BTFOs roman with 300 words
>roman BTFOsx10000 cena with just 10 words

The big dog showing who the guy really is.
>>
>>3088696
>"You're not THE guy you're just A guy

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
Trying to get people to pity Romanetty.
>>
>>3088696
Hey Cena, s-shut up
>>
>>3088696
What was Big Dick Meltzer's reaction to this?
>>
>>3089308
In my case, it actually worked. Still rooting for Big Shovel John, tho.
>>
Romanetty got BTFO and now all his crybaby fans are seething cause BMJ is living in their heads rent free.

BASED!
>>
>>3089308
>pointing out how shit and unworthy of their spot Roman is will get folks to pity him
>>
File: IMG_2653.gif (2MB, 336x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2653.gif
2MB, 336x187px
When was the last time Roman, as a single competitor, got cheered outright by the audience? Was it in the Royal Rumble when he almost beat Batista?
>>
>>3090689
I hear people are more receptive at house shows but I have no idea if it's actually the case. But in general I think people probably like to boo him more at tapings
>>
>>3090689
he was cheered until he had that hernia in a fued with rollins
after that phil went to cabana's podcast
>>
>>3090709
Was his hernia due to him being unable to lift Rollins? JEEZUS
>>
>>3090689
Anyone would be cheered against Batista that day 2bh
>>
>>3090689
When he beat Sheamus for title on RAW
>>
>>3090689

Since then there has been

1. Superman punching Vince (December 2015)
2. Punching Rusev the day after Battleground (July 2016)

So, the two times they actually put him against bona-fide heels who had true heat. You'd think there was a lesson there...
>>
>>3090732
Yes, I was at that rumble and everyone was just pissed that Bryan wasn't in it. When it came down to Roman, Shemus and Batista people just wanted to see a young talent or a dark horse win. Roman was still part of the Shield then and this was before they committed to their screaming, downhill, at any cost push of him.
>>
File: johnjusted.jpg (26KB, 622x347px) Image search: [Google]
johnjusted.jpg
26KB, 622x347px
>>3088696
> tfw when Dave found more success and didn't have to kiss Vince's ass
>>
>>3090689

People found out he was pinned to win the Rumble more than six months before the Rumble happened. From there they finally noticed what WWE was doing with Roman.

This was before Punk mentioned the make him look strong thing.

From there it snowballed, JR outright said what they were doing wouldn't work and the crowd will turn on him, and everything JR said happened.
>>
File: 1J0lfGxXFdcDLbPbWh9r1QQ.jpg (188KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1J0lfGxXFdcDLbPbWh9r1QQ.jpg
188KB, 1024x576px
Just watched John Cena in the movie "The Wall" and holy shit... he fucking deserves an Emmy.

I'm not exaggerating or being sarcastic, the dude fucking killed it! I realize playing a marine is what he does, but just the raw emotion he gave out was amazing.

The dude is seriously a mega star. And to compare him to Roman isn't fair.

They're not even on the same level and I can understand why Roman's fans are upset he was exposed like that. I mean, wwe and his fans are all Roman has in his life. That's it. He has no other skill. No other talent. Hell, he's not even a good wrestler unless his opponent carries him. It's sad really. Hopefully someday, Roman will kill himself and put us all out of HIS misery.

(The Wall: 5 Stars)
>>
>>3090814
>romanfags digging this hard
>>
>>3088696
I was so sad when Cena didn't say "The only way you can get reactions is by saying bad words."
>>
>>3091314
> Implying lil poochie has any fans
> Cenation e-drones digging this hard
>>
>>3091228
Is this pasta?
>>
>>3088696
>Who the fuck wrote Cena's promo to go that hard on Reigns?
Cena wrote both
>>
>>3091331
quit trying to make your gook workrate circlejerk relevant
>>
>>3090736
This.
>>
>>3091342
That explains a lot.
>>
>>3088696
I can imagine the chants from the crowd now.

>Lets go Cena!
>Roman sucks!
>>
>>3088726
his point is that roman is supposed to be his replacement as The Guy, but can't draw and can't talk

if roman's not as good as cena he shouldnt be in his position
>>
>>3090709
Reigns was getting mixed reactions his Authority feuds against Orton & Rollins
>>
>>3090709
Woah punk killed reigns
HA
>>
File: the-club-aj-styles-1[1].jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the-club-aj-styles-1[1].jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>3088696
The best opportunity to actually BTFO out of John Cena has already passed. It was when Cena was feuding with AJ Styles.

Cena kept on and on about AJ fighting like a man, and how this big moment was being ruined because AJ kept relying on The Club for back-up.

What that angle needed was for AJ to come down to the ring and make it appear like he was finally going to face John one-on-one only for him to lift the microphone like he was about to say something, pause, then lift it again and say

"Hey John... FUCK. YOU."
Then he'd kick Cena in the balls and start whaling on him while The Club once again shows up and joins in. No honor. No "being a man". Just fuck you Cena and what you stand for. You don't make the rules around here. The whole angle could have been built around someone NOT going down the same path everyone else has with him.
>>
>>3093730
Sad thing is Cena not only got the last laugh in their feud, but AJ has been mid-carded ever since the royal rumble. It's like the shovel can never be tamed
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.