[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best matches you watched live? Pic related is one of the GOATs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ss14ziggystingy.jpg (62KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
ss14ziggystingy.jpg
62KB, 768x432px
Best matches you watched live?

Pic related is one of the GOATs
>>
>>3088204
I watched Kane beat up Hurricane in a squash match at a house show about 15 years ago.
>>
>>3088204
I saw Ziggles vs Miz at No Mercy last year. Overbooked, but one hell of an exciting match. It started with at least half the crowd not giving a shit about Dolph and wanting Miz to retain, and ended with everyone on their feet for Ziggler.
Too bad he was buried again for no reason a couple weeks later.
>>
>>3088204
Yes that match was pretty good.
>>
I've only been to two shows but I saw Joe vs. Lesnar at a house show and it was pretty insane. There was a moment where Lesnar was in the clutch, on the ground, Joe had his legs wrapped around him and for like five seconds, everybody in the building for real thought a title change was about to happen.
>>
>>3088204
For a second I thought Dolph's trunks said DVR IT. That would have been cheeky as fuck, no pun intended.
>>
>>3088251
>I've only been to two shows
I appreciate the live examples but maybe I should have said in real time

so either in person or on tv as it happened not shit you that happened 5 years before you were born
>>
File: revivaldiy.jpg (43KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
revivaldiy.jpg
43KB, 630x420px
>>3088261
Ohhhhhh.

Well, then, the most I ever personally marked out was probably the end of Money in the Bank 2016. I had absolutely no thought that Roman Reigns wasn't walking out of that pay per view as champion and then not only did he lose clean, but five minutes after that, Ambrose was champion. It was incredible.

Best match would...PROBABLY be either DIY vs. The Revival at Takeover Toronto, Zayn vs. Owens at Battleground or Omega vs. Naito a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>3088234
I never cared about Dolph but after that match I saw what a true wrestler should work as. Now he has bevome my favorite.
>>
>>3088204
What a shitty run Sting had
>>
>>3088279
yep, waste of a fucking run

dont forget seff's fuck up
>>
>>3088272
the revival put on some fuckin good matches in NXT
>>
>>3088204
underageb&
>>
>>3088204
2011 Smackdown Elimination Chamber.
>>
>>3088303
nice try faggot

I watched this live years before your father should have pulled out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBySMbmiUX4
>>
File: 1502824546094.jpg (45KB, 499x466px) Image search: [Google]
1502824546094.jpg
45KB, 499x466px
>>3088272
>tfw got in to see nxt toronto for 10 bux and moved down to the $90 seat area
>>
>>3088337
do they have security there?
>>
Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan Street fight, in a house show
>>
>>3088594
Yeah but they're all min wage pakis and somalis and don't give a shit unless its a leaf/raptor game.

They're generally pissed off to be there during wrestling
>>
>>3088204
Apa vs brock and big show at a house show. Big show and brock were feuding at the time. Doesn't sound like much but i was a serious apa mark as a little kid and loved them. Really thought they were going to win when show left brock on his own
>>
>>3088204
>>
What is going on in that picture? I don't remember this shit at all
>>
File: IMG_7068.jpg (61KB, 710x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7068.jpg
61KB, 710x534px
>>
>>3090894
I was also at this as a 8 year old albeit in the 500 level so I couldn't see shit
>>
>Second row for Shield vs. Wyatt family at Elimination Chamber
You can see me mark the fuck out when Wyatt goes over the barricade in front me. Funniest moment on the night: we were sitting right behind Orton's chamber and the ref opened it at the wrong time. Orton just shook his head in disappointment at him.

>HHH vs. Lesnar in a Cage Match at Extreme Rules (or was it TLC?) In St. Louis
My GF and I were the only people in the arena cheering for Lesnar. It was fun.

>Neville vs. Ryder at a house show
There was a small group chanting Neville's name and NXT while they proceeded to steal the show. This was before he had been officially called up and he came over and thanked the section.

We've had a pretty good run. Still haven't made it to one of the big 4. Looking into going to Japan, too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.