[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he recovered yet? Roman made him look insecure as fuck on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: FINESPEECH.jpg (105KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
FINESPEECH.jpg
105KB, 750x500px
Has he recovered yet? Roman made him look insecure as fuck on monday, I think John was shook - he even panicked and went off script.
>>
>>3088064
Damn Roman is posts on /asp/!
>>
>>3088064
hey Ramen, no need to damage-control, seeking approval from 3~4 obese neckbeards who love 24/7 in this board
>>
>>3088066
>>3088069
not an argument
>>
>>3088064
Do youvreally think he cared?
He's a part timer now, he can do whatever the fuck he wants in WWE
>>
File: IMG_0913.png (214KB, 482x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.png
214KB, 482x479px
>>3088064
YOU SEETHIN' JOE?
>>
>>3088079
There is no argument. Your theory is ridiculous and theres no way it was a shoot, you mark.
>>
>>3088079
It was all scripted you mark
You got worked
>>
Fuck man. Normally I don't like Reigns at all and I consider Cena to be one of the best promos in the business but Reigns did beat Cena on Raw. Both of them got a little buried that night and I think that precisely is what made it such riveting television. This is the sort of thing that people want to see happen to Stephanie or Hunter but they've created Roman Reigns as this sacrificial lamb to draw the fangs of the frothing seething masses. John Cena is dragged down along for the ride because he knows he can take a burial in a promo and still be John Cena.
But Roman comes out a little better than Cena mostly because Cena looked like a fucking dweeb the way he kept backing up away from the table all the way to the ropes. I think he was trying to be a showman but visually he backed quickly away from Roman at least three times. Cena also cut his tired and old promo about how "you're supposed to be the guy but you cut the same damn promo as every other guy". We've already heard this from him this year.
>>
*forgets lines*

>>3089921
How to Tell an Opinion is Retarded and Wrong:

>Poof Mongz has it
>>
>>3089955
Your post had bad game feel bruh. Use fewer empty lines.
>>
>>3089983
You're an unintelligent turdburger who isn't even half as smart as he pretends he is.

Maybe once you've watched rasslin' for more than a hot minute you can have an opinion that isn't complete shit.
>>
>>3088064
>Fedoroman absolutely positively seething

Ya boy got punk out harder than CM PHIL in da octagon ya pinheadetty
>>
>>3090006
Thank you so much for catching those feelings, anon. I knew I could count on you.
>>
>>3090017
>coping mechanism

Neat. You're still dumb-as-fuck
>>
>cena claims everyone cuts the same promo on him (bury talent, part-timer)

>cena then cuts the same promo (fans decide, hardest worker) on everyone that does that promo on him

Why does everyone eat this up when basically the same thing happened with Cena and Miz eariler this year?
>>
>>3090121
Because Cena has a ton of charisma. It's pretty simple. It's not about the substance. Miz is still a tier below Cena and this version of Reigns because he's still sticking to a heel paradigm; Cena and Roman have both transcended it and now stand for something bigger than either of them.
>>
>>3090006
why do Roman fans get worked so god damn easily?
>>
>>3090259
They're not the brightest fans y'know
>>
>>3088064
>Romanfags actually believe this
>>
>>3090168
>now stand for something bigger than either of them
Yeah. Strowman.
>>
>>3090168
>now stand for something bigger than either of them
Yeah. Strowman.
>>
>>3089921

Hard to believe someone actually believes shit like this and the fact that Cena was chilling on the ropes equals 'backing away' Yeah Cena was so petrified hejust relaxed and laughed at the guy who was standing there in silence unable to cut a promo, while Roman then literally started shaking and looked like he was going to cry, all this after Cena already signed the contract in like two seconds.

>>3090121

If people say the same shit to Cena he is going to have the same response and most of his promo was completely different, why do people act like he said the same thing? Grasping at straws? And wrestling has never been.about cutting special snowflake promos and having.snowflake matches, most legends did and said the same thing almost every time even though they had much more time to prepare. The special legendary promos are the handful of times they mixed it up.

Cena won, you don't need to seek ways to be contrary.
>>
>>3094766
Edge and Christian said Roman won
>>
>>3094866
>two guys still on wwe's dime claim what the company wants them to

The only way roman won is by virtue that no matter what he's going over.
>>
File: BBWTS.png (35KB, 525x565px) Image search: [Google]
BBWTS.png
35KB, 525x565px
>BBD-posters damage controlling
See you at No Mercy ya dweebs
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.