[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man dies after reportedly taking a spinebuster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: 1473388501397.png (459KB, 413x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473388501397.png
459KB, 413x540px
> Aspiring wrestler William Ogletree died on Tuesday after suffering a critical head injury at an unsanctioned wrestling event on Sunday. Ogletree reportedly took a spinebuster which led to him having no brain activity. Here is what was written on a GoFundMe page:

>On the night of Sunday August 27th William Ogletree was following his dream of becoming a wrestler by doing his first match, little did he or his family know that his first appearance would end in tragedy. A mistake that could of been avoided had the proper measurements been taken cost him and his family more than anyone expected, a simple mistake has taken the life of a bright and vibrant young man wise beyond his years. These funds will go towards any medical costs the family is going to encounter with this horrible accident.

You guys are the experts. This is a work, right?
>>
>first match
>dies

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what ding-dong diddly pinhead
>>
>>3087422
I hope you die painfully.
>>
What a squash match
>>
>>3087414
Why do you post this here, people here have no hearts, souls, morals or anything delete this, my fairh in humanity is gonna be even less with this here.
>>
>>3087440
based ogletree working the marks
>>
>>3087431
>>3087440
>Seething this hard
BASED DEATH DING-DONG DIDDLY LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
>>
>>3087414
Pretty questionable booking, if you ask me. You shouldn't get buried on your debut.
>>
>couldn't take 1(one) spinebuster
he wasn't cut for the biz brother
>>
>>3087453
He still has another burial left to come.
>>
>>3087414
Tuck ya chin ya manlet nerd lol
>>
>>3087451
I hope you die in a fire, piece of garbage.
>>
not quite sure how he can get over when hes buried that hard in his debut
>>
>>3087496
based edge lords living in your head rent free
>>
Great build up for his casket match at the PPV.
>>
>Spinebuster
>Dies to a head injury
Dying and taking kayfabe with him to the grave, thanks Ogletree
>>
protecting the business by sellling a spinebuster to the grave, Karl Anderson must be pretty happy
>>
had he not been trained?
>>
>>3088035
Based
>>3087439
Based
>>
>>3087414
>could of been avoided
What is this, amateur hour?
>a bright and vibrant young man wise beyond his years
Obviously not.
>>
>>3088187
Based Cerebral Assassin living the gimmick
>>
>>3087451
Carter ding-dong diddly Ding-Dong Diddlyworking ya into a worked shoot.
>>
How do you get a deadly brain injury from a fucking spine buster? Something isn't right here.
>>
>>3088275
probably bounced his head off the mat
>>
File: HHH CIA.jpg (26KB, 356x466px) Image search: [Google]
HHH CIA.jpg
26KB, 356x466px
Take a bump
>>
>>3087453
Kek
>>
File: IMG_2645.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2645.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>3088275
Overselling
>>
you're supposed to tuck in your chin you pinhead
>>
>>3088275
the nigga was too stupid to take a proper bump.
>>
File: black_people_react.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
black_people_react.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>3087461
>>
>>3087440
Morals are relative.
>>
>>3088291
came to post this kek
>>
What happened? How do you incorrectly land a Spinebuster?
>>
>>3088365
Making fun of this guy dead is having zero morals
>>
>>3088415
harmless fun

not like he'll see it anyway
>>
>>3088409
You gotta tense up your neck and tuck your chin in a little bit so that the brunt of the impact is taken on your back and shoulder and not on the fucking back of your head.
>>
My best friend knew this guy and played with his band a time or two. From what I was told, he was doing something about telling bad jokes in the ring or something and then the other guy was suppose to give him the spinebuster.

I never met the guy but knew a handful of people that knew him. He seemed like generally a great guy. It's a shame he passed.
>>
How can you die from a fucking Spinebuster? You literally just jump and fall onto your back.
>>
>dying from a Spinebuster
Did he fight Seth Rollins?
>>
File: haiitch.jpg (41KB, 740x509px) Image search: [Google]
haiitch.jpg
41KB, 740x509px
>>3088212
>Literally assassinated this kid's cerebral cortex
>>
>>3088291
>"So ya wanna be a big guy?"
>"BIG FUCKIN DEAL"

>>3088415
Calling every woman you see a whore and a bitch and a slut is also zero morals you hypocrite cunt
Get your gimmick straight ya mentally ill LARPer
>>
>>3087414

>unsanctioned wrestling event

There you go.
>>
>>3089915
you could easily hit your head
>>
>>3087422
i hate this board because of the unfunny memes that get regurgitated, somebody wants to have a discussion and it's "HURR HURR DING DONG DIDDLY LIVIN IN YA HEAD PINHEAD HURRHURRHURRRRR"
>>
>>3089967
SEETHING
>>
>>3089963
But it aint like you are falling from Undertakers Last Ride Powerbomb you are taking a bumb from a spinebuster, unless the guy did the hardest one in history I dont see how he died from hitting his head, my guess is that he flipped backwards somehow.
>>
>>3087422
i hate this board because of the unfunny memes that get regurgitated, somebody wants to have a discussion and it's "HURR HURR DING DONG DIDDLY LIVIN IN YA HEAD PINHEAD HURRHURRHURRRRR"

>>3089974
Comedy gold
>>
>>3087414
This isn't even the worst story this year. Remember that POS who killed his girlfriend's two-year old kid on accident trying to imitate a powerslam? You can feel bad about this but you have to accept the world is ugly and move on. If telling an edgy joke helps you rationalize that then more power to you.
>>
>>3089967

Legit worked

Ding-Dong Diddlyseething
>>
>>3087440
why do YOU post here, you can't change them, i just accept it and not promote it, if you're so offended by it go to tumblr, i go there when i need a break from these autistic fucks and when im looking for memes that arent wrestling
>>
>>3090034
tmw im skinny underweight fuck 60 kg 183 cm can powerslam all of my nephews including the fatties without them dying
>>
smells like Russo booking to me
>>
File: arn-anderson[1].jpg (23KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
arn-anderson[1].jpg
23KB, 450x450px
The responsible party has been identified.
>>
>>3090926
Yes people here are the scum of earth.
>>
>>3090960
it was only a matter of time
>>
>>3089988
Just about any bump can kill you, you can literally die from a suplex if you're not careful.
>>
>>3091106
not if you take your vitamins and say your prayers, brother.
>>
>>3091114
>Dear Lord, Please dont let me be kill in my debut
>LOL I dont exist so you die
>>
>>3090960
based
>>
>>3087414
based Willy working moralfags

(RIP)
>>
>>3087414

>a bright and vibrant young man wise beyond his years.
>Goes into pro wrestling

Pick one
>>
HES CORPSING LADS, WHEN THE GONG HITS AT THE NEXT "TUESDAY NIGHT UNSANCTIONED" THIS BOY DING-DONG DIDDLY TELEPORT TO THE RING. Kayfabe is back boys
>>
>>3087414
>could of been avoided
>could of

Death is deserved
>>
>selling that well
Hall of Fame when?
>>
>>3090943
kek
>>
>>3087414
Pretty sure this is a work for a deadman gimmick. No one should manage to die from a spinebuster.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.