[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post /asp/s #1 guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: Cena.jpg (70KB, 775x598px) Image search: [Google]
Cena.jpg
70KB, 775x598px
How come Cena can lift Based Big Show and Based Big Daddy V with ease but Roman struggles to lift the undercarder?
>>
If I had a Dime for every Dime that Roman has ever drawn in his life, i'd currently be in the Unemployment line begging to survive
>>
File: htgftgrth.png (227KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
htgftgrth.png
227KB, 392x366px
having a laugh at the weakness of Romanetty
>>
>>3085537
embarassing
Roman is weak as shit
Ive been working gyms and bingo halls for about 2 months now and im 100% sure that I can even fucking lift Carder...
This shit is unacceptable
>>
CM Phil lifting Beeg with one arm with ease
>>
>>3085541
GOAT
>>
File: fTXU1.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px)
fTXU1.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
can you imagine Roman doing this spot?
>>
>>3085541
based Phillip
>>
the absolute state of WWE when their golden boy is weaker than a skinny fat comic nerd.
>>
>>3085547
he would die
>>
>>3085552
holy fucking based!
>>
>>3085491
To be fair, Cena's been carrying the fucking company on his shoulders for the past 10 years, so he's had time to practice.
>>
BASED BIG MATCH JOHN DING-DONG DIDDLY BTFO THST STUPID ISLAND NIGGER
>>
>>3085552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVMaVd2v-HM

Also

>THIS WHOLE THREAD

Comparing taking someone's weight on your sholders which basically makes their whole weight be distributed to your whole body, to a piledriver where you have to pick up someone with your arms alone.
>>
>>3085491
Can imagine Roman or Cena doing this?

https://youtu.be/7q_ctOA7eB8
>>
Let's be fair - a tombstone is a much harder lift than a firemen's carry.

And that spot was 'Taker's fault as much as Reigns.

That said, there are a billion other reasons why Cena outclasses him by a country mile.
>>
>>3085892
Cena could do that hopping on one leg
>>
>>3086030
Lel, no he couldn't. He looks like he's about to pass out standing in one spot lifting Big Show. He literally shakes and his legs look like they're buckling. Meanwhile Brock has been shown to walk around the ring with Show on his shoulders with little to no effort. Same goes for when he lives Mark Henry. I've never seen Cena lift guys that big outside of the flexible ring floor, meanwhile Brock lifts them up standing on concrete with no assistance form a springy floor. I can post more videos to show how much easier it is for Brock to do it compared to him if you want. I'll prove you wrong 100 times over ya pinhead. And you can show me proof of Cena doing more than just a standing still AA to big guys (protip, ya can't)
>>
remember when cena did an AA to edge and big show simultaneously

that shit was bonkers
>>
>>3086354
Oh yeah I remember the split second Edge was on top of Big Show and was still basically on the turnbuckle when it happened. Stop with this meme already. It was a literal split second
>>
>>3086030
Brock in this match does a bodyslam to Show outside the ring, he also gives Show a standing vertical suplex. Show me similar feats from Cena. Ya can't.

https://youtu.be/nV-x296qEo0
>>
>>3085491
Because Cena is an actual powerhouse and Romanetty is just a wannabe
>>
>>3086389
>still hasn't shown evidence of this

Ya a pinheadetty. Face it the most impressive thing Cena has done is a standard firemans carry to big guys. No suplexes, no running powerbombs, no body slams, no F5's that require actually spinning a heavier opponent above your head. He's done nothing compared to based Lesnar.
>>
>>3086417
Oh shit... I didn't think about that. Looks I'm the actual pinheadetty. I'll just show myself out.
>>
>>3086417
Autism
>>
File: GABLE.gif (2MB, 363x204px)
GABLE.gif
2MB, 363x204px
>>3085880
>outpowered by the 5'6" cruiserweight
>>
>>3085540
>Ive been working gyms and bingo halls for about 2 months now
That's cool you're in New Japan, good luck buddy
>>
>>3086446
That's....not a display of impressive strength.
Rather, cooperation and technique.
>>
>>3086562
>New Japan
>bingo halls
Try again next time, E-drone
>>
>>3086567
Still Gable is propably a strong fucker.
>>
>>3086568
damn new japan is THAT GOAT?
>>
>>3086576
IT IS
>>
>>3086585
They can fill a 50,000+ seat venue halfway for their biggest show of the year. ABSOLUTELY BASED.
>>
>>3086589
It's the hard camera side
>>
>>3086602
I'm not talking about camera angles, just attendance figures. They can't come close to filling the Dome and haven't been able to for many years. Hopefully that changes at some point though, things are looking up. Will be interesting to see once January comes around anwyay.
>>
>>3086567
So you mean what carder and romannetty try to do at wrestlemania?
Because a piledriver reversal is mostly cooperation, the thing is Roman is weak as fuck.
>>
File: 1499970848105.jpg (59KB, 550x306px)
1499970848105.jpg
59KB, 550x306px
>>3085541
WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN
>>
>>3086611
Kidani is aiming for 2020 to sell it out. They're gonna need their late night slight back then.
>>
>>3088563
Looks like Enzo crossed with Charlie Sheen
>>
>>3086562
>>3086568
get this faggot console war shit out of here
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.