[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be the first four the NXT horsewomen to get cut? (The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: eugene.png (96KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
eugene.png
96KB, 500x283px
Who will be the first four the NXT horsewomen to get cut?

(The answer is Failey, obviously)
>>
take it back
>>
>>3083286
none. They are future hall of famer
>>
>>3083286
becekttty
>>
Sasha will ask for her release so she can go to japan and fulfill her destiny of getting dropped on her neck in joshi promotions.
>>
>>3083286
they could fire her as a work and create a story where she works her way through the indies then returns.
>>
>>3084954
Nobody would touch her except that hack Rossy
>>
Sasha,try to build family by having kids
>>
>>3085386
How retarded do you have to be to produce children in 2017?
>>
I think Sasha going full Hollywood when her movie IT comes out next month
>>
>>3085391
She saw what happened to Brie's tits after giving birth. Maybe she wants that same boost
>>
>>3084998
>nobody will touch her except the most popular promotion
wow, nice
>>
>>3085391
What an idiot if you want to die alone don't have kids, people without kids are nothing.
>>
>>3085416
The fuck is Diddy Kong on about this time
>>
>>3085416
how dare you reply to me
>>
>>3084998
Lmao this fucking delusion by outlaw fags. The second she left the company Sasha would be by far the biggest female star outside WWE. Promoters would be falling over themselves trying to get her.
>>
File: 804.gif (379KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
804.gif
379KB, 318x240px
>>3085470
Her knees going to explode in the next couple of years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.