[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Injury List: Samoa Joe and Xavier Woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

soundcloud.com/ralphwiggum96/wrestlin...

The updated No Mercy Card

>Roman Reigns vs John Cena in a #1 Contenders match where the winner will face either Brock Lesnar or Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship

>Jeff Hardy vs The Miz for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
>Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Shield for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
>Enzo vs Neville for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
>Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship
>Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

>John Cena vs Roman Reigns a feud where India loves it but the rest of the fucking world is begging Vince to fucking kill himself. Last Week, John Cena and Roman Reigns defeated The Miz and Samoa Joe; this week after both getting eliminated from a Battle Royale, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows do the job to Cena/Reigns.

>Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus. Hourly reminder that Sheamus was the one to defeat Ambrose and finally bring an end to his seemingly never ending shitty reign with the United States Championship

>Cesaro defeated Seth Rollins w/ a Roll-Up. And the award for the worst Raw segment of the year goes to Elias Sampson, Heath Slater, and Jerry Lawler right there with The Old Day and The New Day’s Time Machine.

>Enzo defeated Noam Dar. In terms of the overall match quality this is quite possibly the worst match that has ever happened in the Cruiserweight Division. I fucking despise Noam Dar. No one in the audience gives a shit about Noam Dar. Noma Dar for almost a year+ now has had shit feud after shit angle and here he is on Raw to the sound of DEATH wrestling a loser like Enzo
>>
>WWE wrestlers get injured by fucking everything
>NJPW wrestlers kick eachother in the face for real and nothing happens to them

Lmao
>>
>>3082385
>Samoa Joe and Xavier Woods
When? How?
>>
>Roman Reigns vs John Cena in a #1 Contenders match where the winner will face either Brock Lesnar or Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship

Cena is going to win?
>>
>>3082389
house show
>>
>>3082385
Nice link
>>
>>3082395
Damn, Joey Samoey really didn't need this, and Xavier is actually getting good with the New Gay
>>
>>3082387
Was thinking about this, recently.
NJPW wrestlers are allowed to be more free with what they do, are generally more creative, have much better matches in big thanks to far less restrictions, yet get injured less, despite exerting more.
That fucking touring schedule in WWE has to change. It's really been shitting on them recently.
>>
>>3082387
This year alone Shibata and Honma fucked themselves worse than any WWE did.
>>
>>3082410
Both are pretty standout cases you can't apply to new japan as a whole, though.
Shibata's a moron and Honma was a freak accident on a very simple bump.
>>
>>3082394
I tell ya what, he's got an actual chance now!!

If he beats Reigns, I'll fucking laugh myself into a coma.
>>
>>3082394
I hope Cena wins so Roman starts an underdog faceturn to beat him. And Cena might wanna face Brock again (Strowman isn't ready to feud with Cena).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.