[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw thought the stereotype of NJPW fans being fat and weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1499214767110.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499214767110.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>Tfw thought the stereotype of NJPW fans being fat and weird looking was just a meme
>first day back to college
>see a student walk in with a Kenny Omega BC shirt to class
>looks super weird and has a weird haircut
>very fat
>acne
>>
You know you have a phone, you could have snapped it and proven it.
>>
File: 1484796862498.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1484796862498.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>3081907
>he fell for the college meme
>>
>>3081907
There are plenty of fat and weird looking fans of all geek hobbies, that's not exclusive to NJPW fans, or even wrestling fans in general.
>>
I'm a fan of NJPW, but I saw a similar looking figure at my university

[spoiler]You in the US? Florida?[/spoiler]
>>
>>3081907
>>looks super weird and has a weird haircut
>>very fat
>>acne

This is how every non-wrestling fan sees ALL wrestling fans
>>
>>3081913
Hes right. I went to a NXT show in upstate NY half the crowd had bullet club shirts they were either obese or looked like Styxhexenhammer666.
>>
>>3081907
Still he probably draws more pussy than you
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (467KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
467KB, 500x375px
>>3081907

I wish I saw a NJPW in real life (they're so scarce, I have a better chance of finding Bigfoot or running into a Native American).

But if I did see a NJPW fan, I'd follow that person until I got them alone. For example, if they were taking a piss in the bathroom, I'd sneak up behind them and just slam their face into the wall repeatedly!

Then I'd drag that bitch by his Young Cucks into the bathroom stall and just stop his head into the toilet. I'd do it so hard that the porcelain would shatter and his battered caved in skull would ooze blood all over the floor.

Then I'd whip out my Alpha cock out and piss all over that fucking worthless NJPW fan.
>>
>>3081907
>see a student walk in with a Kenny Omega BC shirt to class

You realise this was actually a tryhard WWE fan, correct?
>>
File: 1498068900401.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498068900401.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>3081915
>Not going to school and getting a degree.
>>
>>3082330
Modern college is a scam only interested in taking ya money. Ya see dweeb ive seen through the facade my eyes are open wide. I wont be a statistic in their system. Most succeasful people are all college dropouts cahse they have seen the truth as well.
>>
>>3082319
>deflecting this hard
Accept your own plebs
>>
>>3082341
Colleges really do find ways to suckle money out of you. The placement tests are purposely hard and they send you to lower classes so that you can climb to where you need to be or where you have to be just to take money out of your pocket and wallets.
>>
>>3082099
Anon why
>>
>>3082099
Anon why
>>
>>3082341
i know guac is extra
>>
>Wore a BC hoodie underneath a parka
>Older dude gives me an upnod and compliments it
>We talk for a minute about AJ,Anderson and Gallows going to WWE and how big of a loss it is
It was the guy in the Seth Rollins hoodie that I saw who looked like a big dweeb.
>>
File: 0likes.png (37KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
0likes.png
37KB, 607x342px
>>3081907
You're not wrong
>>
>>3083463
this nigga wears a parka in august

imagine how bad he smells
>>
>>3083463
this nigga wears a parka in august

imagine how bad he smells
>>
>>3081907
>implying bullet meme fans are njpw fans
if you see someone walking around in a based G.O.D shirt or LIJ shirt then you know they are njpw retards. The only good kind of rasslin loving retards.
>>
>>3082031
>Styxhexenhammer666.
Based Styx working the seething /asp/ies into a ding-dong diddly shoot.

That's about all, peace out...
>>
LIJ shirt = NJPW fan
BC shirt = NXT memer
>>
>>3082099
BASED
>>
>>3085812

*clinks spoon*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.