[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

File: Bliss.jpg (112KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.jpg
112KB, 1200x1200px
GOAT
>>
Ugly Jew/10
>>
WOAT
>>
File: wrong.gif (2MB, 400x198px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
2MB, 400x198px
>>3081397
>jew
>>
>>3081393
>Have plenty of talent including the four fucking horsewomen on your roster
>still insist on pushing midget in Harley Quinn cosplay on both brands
>>
>>3081539
This. I'll never understand it. I mean, even if you don't like the 4 horsewomen at all, Naomi, Alicia Fox, Natty, Carmella and Mickie Fucking James all have more talent than Bliss.

Why the fuck is she getting this push? The only passable matches she's had were against Sasha, who carried the matches and sold her ass off. Bliss finished her with a simple fucking DDT last night. That's all they trust her with. Sasha sold the fuck out of it and it looked like the move knocked her unconscious. I'd pretty much rather see anyone else as champion. I hope Nia beats her, moves on to Asuka and Asuka eventually feuds with everyone else. Bliss shouldn't be near the title until she becomes less shit
>>
>>3081585
The crowd pops for her. She's great on the mic and great at interacting with the crowd and working the crowd. And her match at SS was very good. The "simple DDT" looked far more devastating than most finishers the women have.
>>
>>3081614
She sells merch and is traditionally attractive too.
>>
Bliss may not be a great wrestler but she's honestly the best female promo they have right now.
>>
>>3081622
If it was like that, stacy, torrie Kelly, sable, would have been multiple time champions too lol.
>>
>>3081614
>her match at SS was very good
And surprise, surprise. It was against Sasha. Everyone seems to have their best match against her.

>The "simple DDT" looked far more devastating than most finishers the women have.

The move looked devastating because the person she hit with it sold the shit out of it. How "devastating" do you think that move will look against most of the other women on the roster? It will look like a basic wrestling move

She barely defended the title as champion and her mic skills are overrated. She is still probably the best woman on the roster on the mic, but she's not working crowds and I assume the audience is going to care less and less about her and the title because they've literally let her bury both the Smackdown and Raw women's rosters.
>>
>>3081614
>And her match at SS was very good.

Yeah, Sasha does a great job getting good matches out of total hags. She probably could carry my mum to a three star match at this point.
>>
>>3081628
They weren't presented as wrestlers though
>>
>>3081648
Becky, Bayley, Charlotte, Nia and Bliss have all had their best singles matches against Sasha. The only matches Bliss has had on the main roster that were actually decent were against Sasha

....really jogs the noggin.

>who cares about wrestling? Bliss is hot, that's all that matters

Well, that's fine, but WWE should be sincere about it then. Stop with this bullshit about muh wimminz revolution and the women being just as good as the men, if you're pushing one of the least talented women on the roster as your top star because she can talk and is a hot blonde.

Bliss fits "diva" more than "women's wrestler" and I honestly don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with WWE burying the women who actually care about not being shit at wrestling for her. If Bliss is the direction they want to go in, then bring back the divas
>>
The hot potato shit with the belt is extremely stupid, but does anyone else think WWE is going to do the 4 horsewomen of WWE vs 4 horsewomen of MMA at survivor series or a later PPV?

They'll shove that shit down our throats for months if that's the plan. The women's titles, Bliss and the rest of the women on the roster will become an afterthought
>>
File: 1504024483852.jpg (198KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504024483852.jpg
198KB, 1200x1200px
what is this called, above where her chubby thighs touch? i like it
>>
>>3081662
They were wrestlers because they wrestle regurarly.
>>
File: Lexi-Kaufman-Feet-2946121.jpg (219KB, 827x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Lexi-Kaufman-Feet-2946121.jpg
219KB, 827x1923px
my dick is diamonds now that she's started showing off her feet more
>>
File: goddessinblue.png (3MB, 2116x2240px) Image search: [Google]
goddessinblue.png
3MB, 2116x2240px
Looks better in blue
>>
>>3081539
>>3081585
>caring about talent in divashit

have some ding-dong diddly sex why dont ya lil guy?
>>
>>3081771
No they didn't you ugly Punjab horse
>>
BLI$$ = DIME$

Based Vince making money and triggering the smarks
>>
>>3081614

>The crowd pops for her
Yeah that tends to happen when you're booked to look smarter and stronger than every other woman on the roster. They've buried everyone to get Bliss over. Even then her reactions are still meh.
>very good
Lol no. Not even Sasha can pull off a miracle like that. It was solid. That's Alexa's ceiling. I can't wait for this Nia feud desu. With no Bayley, Sasha or Asuka around to carry them, these two are going to have some of the WOAT matches. Comedy gold is coming up

>>3081585
>Why the fuck is she getting this push?
Total Divas. Look at the champion on both brands as well as the number 1 contender. Natalya, Noami, Carmella, Bliss, Nia. See a pattern?
>>
>>3081755
air
>>
>>3081839
>can't afford pyro, slashing network shows left and right, giving away mania matches on c level ppvs, attendance falling
Oh yeah Vince is making a ton of money alright. Good thing he's actively burying most of the popular people on his roster, it's not like they're needed.
>>
>>3081822
Lol yes specially kelly she won the divas title.
>>
File: googleshop.png (32KB, 1178x467px) Image search: [Google]
googleshop.png
32KB, 1178x467px
Posting without comment
>>
>>3081874
>burying women for months and still hasn't taken the number 1 spot yet
Wew. She's as corporate and manufactured as it gets.
>>
>>3081885
She probably will overtake Sasha at some point, because Sasha only ever gets buried.

Just wait until that will be the excuse for not putting the title on Sasha...you know...she was the most over for months and didn't get a single decent title reign for no apparent reason...but soon they will use it against her.

They just kicked her down again now.
>>
>>3081874
>>3081885
>>3081897
>searches
>not sales, but searches
kek you faggots are reaching

Side note: why does Sasha talk like she has a mouthful of cum?
>>
>>3081911
>>not sales, but searches

Sasha also has by far the most merch of any woman on the roster right now.
>>
File: This fag.gif (2MB, 268x282px) Image search: [Google]
This fag.gif
2MB, 268x282px
>>3081393
>>
So far this disgusting kike has buried:

Becky
Bayley
Sasha

Who's next in this bitch's reign of terror?
>>
>>3082049
hopefully Charlotte
then the final boss, Assgooka
>>
File: 12272397804.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
12272397804.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>3081614
>she gets pops
From lonely waifu fags....who cares.

>shes great on the mic
This meme needs to stop. She is average at best on the mic.

>great interacting with fans
No better than anyone else. What does she do differently?

>her match at SS was good

No it fucking wasn't. It was one of Sasha's worst matches this year, I wonder why? Bliss hasn't had a single good match since being called up. She simply is trash in the ring.

>simple DDT
That speaks a lot about her in ring ability. A basic move is her finisher, also the worst moonsalut in wrestling.(twisted Bliss)

Bliss is a mediocre talent that is being pushed to the moon.....for reasons. Years from now someone on the roster will leak how she was blowing Vince to get this run, and i doubt anyone will be surprised when it happens.
Bliss fans are simply blind to her lack of talent because she is their waifu.
>>
She looks like a hot cartoon character I will take that over Becky Lynch the female Roman Reigns.
>>
Why do you fags even care who is champ now, you all should be worried your precious waifu will not be champ when Asuka debuts because i guarantee who will be champ then will be squashed by her.
>>
>>3082071
Oddly enough, Bliss is the female version of Roman Reigns

>green as shit
>not that talented
>hand picked by someone in the back
>booked to win almost all the time

Only difference is that Roman did improve in the ring over time. Bliss still fucking sucks after almost a year on the main roster.
>>
>>3082095
>in b4 Bliss defeats her

It will happen.
I fear for Asuka on the main roster. She isn't white and doesn't speak english well. She's gonna be fucked once Vince gets his hands on her.
>>
>>3082108
Rumor has it that Haitch fights for Asuka to continue her streak. Not sure, if that will happen, but after yesterday she can bury the whole fucking division for all I care.
>>
>>3081393
Imagine being her personal fishnet worshipper
>>
>moves merch
>agreed to total divas
>becomes champ

pretty simple desu
>>
File: IMG_0885.png (3MB, 1848x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.png
3MB, 1848x1036px
>>3082069
So much this. Blissfags are among the most delusional and obnoxious fans in wrestling.

Just look at the catalog. They can't even contain their autism to their waifu general. These autists are either horny pre-teens, or creepy old men like pic related
>>
>>3082149
They basically replaced AJ Lee fans as the worst fanbase in WWE the past decade.
>>
>>3082069
>No better than anyone else. What does she do differently?
Oh gee I don't know, how about

>actually reacting when they cheer or boo
>mocking them close-up as she walks to the ring
>thinking on her feet directly responding to their WHAT chants with good comebacks on several occasions
>gesturing to the crowd before, during, and after matches

Meanwhile, Sasha literally asks the crowd to be quiet when they're bringing the house down chanting her name so she can start cutting her promo, and Bayley asks them to s-stop b-booing p-plz
>>
>>3082149
Who the fuck buys a women's championship belt when you're a middle aged man
>>
>>3082188
Half the damn roster does this.
I have seen people like Alicia Fox and even fucking Nia Jax doing this shit recently.....Yes the same Nia Jax that has been in the industry like a year and a half.
Damn you Bliss waifu fags are delusional.
>>
>>3082098
Fucking this. Glad someone said it. Bliss is the female Reigns. The only difference is he's better in the ring and she's better on the mic
>>
>>3082190
Bliss fans.
>>
All these handholdless virgins and obedient feminist allies SEETHING because of Little Miss Based
>>
>>3082206
>bliss is a heel
>it works
>roman is a "face"
>it fails so miserably it's taking down the company and fans are leaving to watch gooks grapple

Just give Roman Drew's "Chosen One" gimmick already
>>
File: IMG_0889.jpg (1MB, 3898x1724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0889.jpg
1MB, 3898x1724px
>>3082306
Nice projection blissfag. The little ring-rat has no talent (besides sucking management cock) Just accept it already
>>
>>3082307
>it works

The longer they let her keep burying the division, the less it will work. The video of her winning the title already has a ton of dislikes.
>>
File: 1472921892684.gif (4MB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
1472921892684.gif
4MB, 400x463px
AJ 2.0
People will sour on her before next September.
>>
>>3082360
I think people have already started to sour on her. It took longer for people to sour on AJ because the division was a much bigger shitshow in terms of talent when she was around.

Right now there are several other women that deserve the push more than Bliss
>>
>>3081755
thigh gap?
>>
File: 0zTwSbdl.jpg (33KB, 349x640px) Image search: [Google]
0zTwSbdl.jpg
33KB, 349x640px
>>3082383
Aye, I agree with you. But she does play her character well and at the end of the day that is one of the biggest factors in WWE and pro wrestling in general.
>>
>>3081585
>Naomi, Alicia Fox, Natty, Carmella and Mickie Fucking James all have more talent than Bliss

I heard a lot of retarded things on asp. But this takes the cake.

Naomi, Fox and Nattie have been on the roster forever and never came close to being as over as Bliss has in just a year.

Mickie James lucked out by being paired up with GOAT Trish who can make almost anything over during her run at top. Without the Trish safety net things started going downhill and now Mickie looks so out of place.

Carmella was getting whisper reaction until based Elsworth saved her.
>>
>>3082360
Except Bliss actually has a solid match under her belt
>>
>>3082422
AJ played her character, well characters, pretty well.

Another thing not working in Bliss's favor is that she hasn't changed her character at all, which could further lead to people souring on her. It took a long time for people to sour on AJ because she was legeekynerd, then she was GM of Raw, then she was the crazy bitch, then she was the anti-diva. AJ had character changes often enough to keep her somewhat fresh with the fans. Bliss's act has been old for a while now.
>>
>>3081874
The only thing this proves is that Bliss has a stronger trend line that is thus far moving exponentially up and hasn't reached its height.
>>
>>3081393
Most beautiful Jewess I have ever seen
>>
File: chyna75.jpg (116KB, 341x496px) Image search: [Google]
chyna75.jpg
116KB, 341x496px
>>3081393
>Alexa Bliss
>GOAT
not even one tenth as popular as Chyna during her peak
>>
>>3082498
Imagine how high Sasha could be by now if they only would have let her win the feud against anti-draw Charles and then gave her a strong title reign.
>>
>>3082446
I'm not saying Alexa hasn't. I'm just saying the praise and admiration is akin to AJ's run. Except its easier to see Alexa's influence on younger kids. My niece loves Alexa and just goes bonkers when she gets hits by her opponent.

>>3082448
Well as you can see she has started throwing a tantrum during her matches. But sooner or later she'll need something else. I remember back in her NXT days people called her "the next Trish Stratus". She has potential but I feel as though she may just plateau here.
>>
>>3082344
Haich made a entire tournament to see who will be fed to Alexa
>>
>>3082441
>Naomi, Fox and Nattie have been on the roster forever and never came close to being as over as Bliss has in just a year.
Yeah, because they are not even on tv, you fucking moron, is impossible to get over if people don't know you exist
>>
>>3082136
Yeah, when you stack that it up against

>looks like a balding horse
>waah I won't do a show to promote the brand
>talks like a disabled junkie slurring their words

it's hard to see why they would want sasha over Bliss.
>>
>>3082665
I gave up even bothering to argue with Blissfags. They are the fucking worst. Even a career comedy jobber like Jinder gets reactions because of how he was pushed.

Of course Bliss gets reactions every time she goes out there. She's been pushed to the fucking moon ever since she was drafted to Smackdown for no other reason than she's an attractive blonde. She doesn't have anything unique or spectacular that she does in the ring. Her promos were decent, but now it's just the same shit all the time.

I hate that someone like her gets this monster push and doesn't really improve at all. I feel the same about Jinder. He's still shit in the ring and literally cuts the same anti-american promo every time he has a mic. Shit like this is the reason people tune out and they can't sell out buildings anymore
>>
Bliss is just waifu bait. Listen to the pops she gets vs Sasha or Bayley pops - they're deep voices of virgin smarks, while the kids, women, and normies cheer the faces.

All the booing toward Bayley and Sasha is blatantly waifu fags too.

It's pretty pathetic. I wish they would screen for betas at the shows somehow.
>>
>>3082689
>>3082706
this
>>
>>3082441
And none of them have come close to being pushed as hard as Bliss.
Alexa in 9 months has more title shots than Alicia, Nattie and Naomi combined. Mind you Nattie has been in wwe 11 years, Alicia 12 years and Naomi 7 years. Combined they have 5 title reigns in a combined 30 years worth of experience.....30 fucking years!

Bliss is a 4 time champion in under 10 months. So please lets not pretend Alexa hasn't been pushed to the moon unlike those other girls. And please dont say its because she's over, because when her push originally started on SD, she wasn't over. She was literally a jobber one week, then champ the next.
>>
>>3082894
She was fucking Ryan Ward and Road Dogg. That's why she got pushed to the moon out of nowhere. She was/is a ring-rat, so this isn't hard to believe
>>
>>3082909
Something clearly happened with her. Go back and check her first few months on SD. Bliss was jobbing every damn week. That was why people were so shocked that Becky lost to her right after she won her first title. Since then Bliss has been pushed harder than any other female in WWE, including Charlotte and Sasha. Two girls that are vastly more talented than Bliss.
>>
>>3082928
Yep. She was a nobody in NXT and her first few months on the main roster. But, since TLC, she's had 2005-era Cena level booking
>>
Even Blissboi said that her winning the title last night was kind of stupid. You know her push is ridiculous when someone like him is even starting to question it.

This kind of push is what makes fans turn on certain wrestlers and start to hate them

>>3082960
Don't forget, she was an afterthought in the draft as well. She was picked so close to the end that it wasn't even on TV
>>
The GOATest of them all.

Based little miss bliss nuking the smarks feelings like they're palestine.
>>
>>3081755
It's called the Cranston
>>
>>3081539
>Thinking Charles or Bay Leno deserve a damn thing
The state of this cuck. The only ones I'll give you are Becky and sometimes Sasha. But mostly Becky.
>>
She's a heel, and it seems to me that she's doing her job right if people hate her.
>inb4 some fat smark uses mental gymnastics to say he they actually hate her booking and they aren't simply being worked
>>
When does Total Divas start? She better be showing off her feet
>>
>>3084530
I hate her because she's shown nothing on screen to prove she deserves this push at all. Now, if she gives great blowjobs backstage, and that's why she's being pushed, i can respect that, but she is pretty shit in the ring and nothing special on the mic
>>
>>3082706
Yeah when Bayley spilled her spaghetti and the entire crowd booed her I guess everyone in that building was a waifufags. You horsefags are just as delusional as blissfags.
>>
>>3084572
You talking about Bliss or Reigns? They're literally the same person at this point
>>
>>3082441
This is blatantly untrue. What makes Alexa so fucking awful is that she hasn't made a conscious effort to change or improve herself one bit. There are quite a few examples of people getting somewhat undeserved pushes on the main roster, the other two big examples being Reigns and Charlotte. But look at how hard those two have tried and worked to be somewhat deserving of being around their peers. Alexa does none of this.
>>3081628
Sable was literally this though. She was only champ once, but goddammit if she wasn't being pushed as invincible in her division because of her attractiveness. Kelly even being allowed in the WWE despite being Eva Marie tier (maybe a bit lower) was also because of this.
>>3084530
>2017
>people still confusing heel heat with x-pac heat
>>
Based bliss working the gook lovers into a hiroshima level shoot
>>
>>3084688
Yeah I saw reigns improvements last night
>>
>>3084688
Yeah I saw reigns improvements last night
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.