[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: rocom.jpg (90KB, 498x936px) Image search: [Google]
rocom.jpg
90KB, 498x936px
>>
>>3081136
romanetty BTFO never recover
>>
BASED
>>
>>3081136
>Kurt's face
>>
>>3081136
It was that fan with the "ROMAN REIGNS NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS MIC SKILLS" sign Roman kept looking at that fucked him up.
>>
>>3081136
It was a worked botch.
>>
How many wrestlers take acting lessons? They should really have someone on board if they're going to have them read shit verbatim, not everyone can act well but it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>3081525
Well, it was helpful advice.

>>3081535
Stop trying to justify everyone's incompetence with this shit.
>>
>>3081537
The ones in NXT have promo classes
>>
>>3081545
I wonder how they go about it though, like Arn Anderson was a great promo and could give anyone advice on that but memorizing and reciting a script is completely different

>>3081559
Fair point but I'd imagine most actors starting out on stage would have those moments, he should really be past that shit, live acting is a multifaceted thing but they seem to be stuck between the end result being a wrestling promo but the process of getting there being completely different than it used to be.
>>
>>3081535
This
>>
>>3081589
>most actors starting out
This nigga been doing this for like 5+ years now tho
>>
>>3081658
>Anoaʻi then pursued a career in professional wrestling and was signed by WWE in 2010, reporting to their developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). As Roman Reigns, he made his main roster debut in November 2012 alongside Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as The Shield.

7 fucking years. He is just truly awful.
>>
Look you can't give guys scripts 51 weeks out of the year then expect them to be able to improv lines one week. You want guys who can promo on command in front of a live crowd, you have to let them work on that skill.
>>
>>3081545
>The ones in NXT have promo classes

You'd never know with the state of NXT
>>
Pretty genius on Blowman Reigns part actually.

He fucks up so bad, gets destroyed on national television, that Vince has NO choice other than to have him win at the ppv in order to save the character he created over the past 4+ years.

If Reigns loses, you might as well fire the guy and send him slumming to GFW.
>>
>>3081727

>you can't give a guy the better part of a decade to talk he needs more time!

the state of roman marks
>>
File: 1405471286845s.jpg (4KB, 112x124px) Image search: [Google]
1405471286845s.jpg
4KB, 112x124px
Anyone have the original of this? It's from the /sp/ days.
>>
>>3082256

Used to but lost pics from resetting PC
>>
>>3081544
was confirmed for worked botch
>>
>>3081136
Well shit if they trained Reigns to cut sxripted promos all his career then one day Cena decidea to shoot on the poor guy what do ya excpect will happen
>>
>>3081136
Roman gonna win at No Mercy.
>>
>>3082256
tfw i made this
feels good
but i lost it when my PC shit itself
>>
>>3082340
he might not, i think they're trying to make him look more vulnerable. as if the damage hasn't been done.

even if roman wins it wasn't a smart thing to have cena destroy him like that. people are going to remember the promo more than the match.
>>
>>3082340
I hope he does because this feud is a trap. Whoever goes over in this feud is fucked
>>

▲▲
>>
File: 1406352745051.png (278KB, 998x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1406352745051.png
278KB, 998x1108px
>>3082256
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (29KB, 618x398px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
29KB, 618x398px
>>3082381
newfag scum
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.