[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*gets worked by worked shoots*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cringe.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
*gets worked by worked shoots*
>>
WWE has edited out the parts of the promo where Roman was stumbln bumblin stammerin stutterin sufferin succotash fool son.
It wasn't a work.
He got exposed.
Because he is a shitter and not ready and BMJ has had enough. He wants to go live his life but can't leave WWE because Roman is not good enough to take his spot.
now keep crying
>>
>>3080307
this
>>
>>3080307
>WWE has edited out the parts of the promo where Roman was stumbln bumblin stammerin stutterin sufferin succotash fool son.
>getting worked by the greatest metaheel of all-time
THE STATE OF YOUR IQ
>>
>>3080320
they cut that part out of the YouTube uploads
It wasn't a work, he was shoot terrible so they are trying to kill the footage.
Your island nigger shitter got exposed mark, deal with it
keep crying tho
>>
>>3080330
>doesn't understand that slipping his lines and cutting it out for YT is part of the metaheel work
It's the reality era, pinehead.

ROMAN IS GOAT HEEL
>>
>>3080340
>denying reality because your tiny brain exploded watching Cena bury your pretty hair golden boy
Literally mentally ill
Keep crying faggot
>>
>>3080360
>golden hair
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>3080365
>the state of your reading comprehension
>>
>caring at all about another shitty worked shoot from Romanetty or Cenetty

Are you idiots 12 years old?

God E drones are pathetic.
>>
>>3080365
>literal dyslexic
Roman fans everybody
>>
>>3080307
It was a worked botch, you fucking marks. It's not difficult to remove it from their YT uploads. It's no different than getting 'injured'
>>
>>3080384
cringe
>>
>>3080384
>Still desperately trying to push this damage control narrative
The saddest part is that you probably aren't even a paid shill. You are doing this for free because you are so genuinely heartbroken and butt flustered that Cena EXPOSED your shitter action hero self insert.
All that's left to do now is cut off Roman's hair and he will be officially dead in the water since that is literally all he has left going for him anymore.
You are a real sad delusional mark if you genuinely believe this to be some meta next level underground conspiracy only you can see and the rest of the sheeple can't comprehend it maaaaaaaaaan.
The likeliest answer is that you are a dumbshit in denial.
>>
>>3080433
worked
>>
>>3080443
>i said some dumb shit
>le worked meme xDDDD
cringe
>>
>>3080443
Except you weren't pretending to be retarded
>>
>>3080443
Except you weren't pretending to be retarded
>>
>>3080303
I love the mods now, people here use retarted words
>>
>>3080307
>>3080312
>>3080330
It's fags like you why they edited out those parts of the promo

dumbasses
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.