[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (34KB, 599x503px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
34KB, 599x503px
>editing out the part where Romanetty forgets his lines and Cena completely obliterates him for that

LMFAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF VINNIE MAC
>>
>>3079894

here's the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZwB1kUXBI&t=120s
>>
>>3079894
>Literal North Korea propaganda editing techniques
Imagine how scary it must be inside of Vince's head. How warped your perspective on reality would be.
This is a guy who routinely ignores reality when it does not suit the narrative he wants to present. Scary stuff.
>>
>>3079898
they weren't even able to entirely cut around the shots of him looking lost and trailing off, the fucking state of it
>>
>>3079894
That part didn't happen. It's fake news. Now mods, please delete this thread.
>>
>>3079898
hahahahaha god damn thats pathetic
>>
Hahahaaa!! Even the production team and front office felt utterly embarrassed by this chump.

The Roman experiment is over. It failed. He's a flop! Time to look for another stooge, hopefully one that doesn't choke on the big stage.

Hmm... I hear this guy Mojo is pretty good. Can't be any worse than Roman, that's for sure!
>>
>>3080234
He's a better promo and can actually be a likeable babyface so yeah, he might be.
>>
>>3080198
>DELET THIS
>I NEED A SAFE SPACE
>SAFE SPACE
>TRIGGERED
>TRIGGERED
Go watch the unedited live feed ya mark
>>
>>3080198

Typical libcuck. Roman completely sucks, just deal with it bro.
>>
>>3079898
Anyone have the unedited video?
>>
It's a worked botch, marks never get to the point of comprehending them.

WWE saw how the nufans look more closely than ever and on purpose for mistakes to cry about it, they're just trying to steer the course of it now. It's not difficult to remove a clip from their YT uploads.

You're all deluded if you think that signing didn't go as intended. Roman flipped the table but didn't fight obviously symbolizing he got mad inside because he knows it's futile to talk anymore. That's becoming the Silent Badass 101. After WM he was 'forced' to 'shut up' too.

This is what he would've said if he was allowed to:

>Cena, you're not a Polarizing Figure. Like I said and everyone knows, you're a spin doctor, and right now you're tryna spin the globe we stand on. Not just horizontally, when you make us all go to sleep the Monday nights you're around, but vertically too. Because you're not some damn polar bear, you're a tropical animal, and you can be a parrot one day, a cheetah the other, but I'm standing face to face with you and I ain't no jackal, I'm the BIG DOG who's staked his claim on this yard at every PPV of the year!

>*cheers*
>>
>>3080549
>Welcome to the Jungle, "Jack". Kurt Angle's right here and he can tell you that you've been living in the Jungle from the moment you first stepped in this ring, and THAT is why you're still here. Yes, you're always hungry for more and ready to take on all comers. Because you cleanse your colon in the middle of the ring every time you fight somebody! My advice is to go "eat the world" with Bray Wyatt, because you may be big and tough and like to take your shirt off but at the end of the day you're a cult leader and a snake oil salesman just like him. That's how you survived in this jungle. Because running from the freedom of the polar tundra wasn't enough, no; you like throwing those geeky words around? You're after the 'heat', the noise, even if it's Hell for everyone but you. So what do you do, John? Who's your prey in this Jungle? I know. You went out from under the canopy where hawks like Hogan and the Rock soar high above you out into the grazing fields of little children who never got the chance to see a real Champion perform. You give them a bunch of towels and wristbands, your loyal flock and your prey at the same time. You pamper and flatter them, putting your hand on their shoulder and telling them even guys who suck can win medals, like you just did with Kurt! But don't you dare try it on me. When I said you can't bury me I meant you're not gonna pamper me one bit until my hand is on YOUR shoulder with a referee by my side! I ain't a sheep. I'm still in the deepest, darkest pit of the Jungle. I'm the kind of sick boy you won't grant a wish for. I'm still wearing Hart's sunglasses. And I'm gonna cure the cancer at No Mercy.
>>
File: RIP_Boreman.png (2MB, 1778x1636px) Image search: [Google]
RIP_Boreman.png
2MB, 1778x1636px
Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>>3080468
actually fake news is the deluded rally cry of the right when someone reports a truth that hurts their feelings. So unfair!!
>>
>>3080488
https://streamable.com/um7gb
>>
>>3079898
Wait... so THIS is what people made the whole fuss about, and THIS is what people said "muh shoot"?

Wow, E-drones, smarks and everybody else who says this was a shoot is completely braindead.

I mean you most likely see worse acting most of the time there so you get used to it, and when you see something else,
it's "muh shoot", but then a guy like myself, who doesn't watch this crap anymore can smell acting from miles away in this.

tl;dr - It was NOT a shoot and everyone who says otherwise is a stupid idiot.
>>
>>3080578
that video is edited to remove the parts where Roan embarrassed himself
https://streamable.com/um7gb
>>
>>3080578
*tips*
>>
What they need to do, is go back and edit ALL the Shield promos and matches... and cut out Roman.

Roman's utter failure and patheticness is retroactively ruining their legacy.

They won't ever have them face off on the mic again, but if they do (they wont), but if they do, Roman will get destroyed again that they might as well erase Shield from existence at that point.
>>
>>3079894
Roman actually sounded good in places. Probably his best promo, definitely better than anything dudes like Seth or Finn have done.
Still not too surprised he fucked up, though. Dude just can't hang at a main event level on the mic. midcardish silent dude is best for him when he has a big glaring flaw and doesn't even make up for it by being exceptional in ring
>>
>>3080585
Did you even read my post? What does it change? I watched your video and it still is a 100% acting and only braindead person could say otherwise.

>b-but they edited out the part when he forgot his lines

What does it change in regards of this promo being 100% scripted? Tell me. This proves even more actually that it was scripted because reigns forgot... well... the SCRIPT.

Wresling fans literally blown the fuck away by their own stupidity.
>>
>>3079894

So its safe to say Roman is learning from Cena and goes off script?
>>
>>3080620
It was just a bad promo for Roman, it was the best he's done but it was still bad.
Not only did Roman accuse Cena of the same stuff people hate him for (he knew it, he didn't even sound convinced of what he was saying), he also forgot some of his lines which were later edited out of the video updated on WWE YT channel, and his voice was shaking during the whole segment.

I always say this, Roman would be better as a silent heel like Kane. Making Roman open his mouth is just a bad idea.
>>
>>3080620

True, he had his moments, but messing up and looking like someone who is about to get his ass kicked and girlfriend stolen by the superior man was a bit too much. Vince should know by now that if his pet project isn't too good with the mic, putting him in a promo match against Cena will not get him over.
>>
>>3080624
Oh the brain damage you must have....
>>
>>3080639
>>3080668
>I-I didn't b-believie it was a shoot, w-we are were just joking, that's all. It's you who is braindead then h-heh. *sits in the corner*
>>
>>3080701
ya seethin
>>
>>3080578
Holy shit dude you're SO fucking cool. DO you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>3080705
Cringe
>>
>>3080707
Can you give me some actual arguments, what do you mean? Are you just like them >>3080668
>>3080639

Tell me what exactly is wrong with my post. You idiots unironically thought it was a shoot, what else is needed to be said here? You believed a fairytale. This is literally sub-saharan black people IQ.
>>
>>3080718
>You idiots unironically thought it was a shoot,

It was pretty clear from my post I didn't. I was just mocking you for thinking it remotely impressive or intelligent for recognizing it wasn't.
am >>3080639
>>
>>3080724
Bragging? Where the hell am I bragging? just because I am laughing at quarter brains that means I'm bragging?

You are clearly seething here and it makes me doubt that part "It was pretty clear from my post I didn't. "

>Y-yeah, I swear I didn't believe it was real.
>>
>>3080733
>he is this defensive because he got worked by BMJ
>>
>>3080735
>Deflection is my argument.
>>
>>3080740
ya seethin
>>
>>3080718
Neither of those posts said anything to indicate they thought it was an actual shoot.
I don't know what made you so upset that you need to desperately prove that you've finally grasped that wrestling is fake (most of us did by age 5), but settle down, lad. You're embarrassing yourself.
The promo battle wasn't even good, anyway, let alone believable.
>>
>>3080718
No point in arguing with a goof like you. I can tell by the way you type you're a tryhard contrarian that just fishes for (Yous) and cares way too much about men fake fighting in their underwear. You're a joke bro.
>>
>>3080748
BASED ANON TAKING OUT THE TRASH

>>3080578
>>3080624
>>3080701
>>3080718
>>3080733
>>3080740
SEETHING
>>
Pro wrestling fans literally BTFO by one guy and now seething and coming for each other's defense.
>>
>>3080787
ya seethin aint ya
>>
>>3080733
Hey retard none of us think it was real either were just not delusional enough to think it matters that we don't like you do. You literally just parrot memes you see on /asp/ you're no better than the dumb marks who think wrestling is real.
>>
>>3079894

LMFAO THE STATE OF E
>>
File: okada.jpg (52KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
okada.jpg
52KB, 600x899px
>>3079894

They accept to tank SD's ratings even further just in the hopeless attempt to "elevate" someone who already went through 3 Mania main events.

Here is a hint: If the guy you want to be the face of the company goes through 3 Mania main events in a row and still isn't over...GET ANOTHER GUY!
>>
>>3080576
Goddamn, cena worked me decent. That was one of the better promos of this decade
>>
File: casschamp.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
casschamp.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
>>3081225
They do, he's just being preped for it as we speak.
>>
>>3080488
The unedited version is on Hulu
>>
>>3079894
>implying you're not getting worked as fuck
You cite YouTube video editing CONSTANTLY as "proof" that Roman isn't supposed to be getting booed or buried. What you fail to realize is you're getting worked HARD by a 70 year old man.

I'm glad he's knocking you 15 year old losers who think you know "the business" down a few pegs back to where you belong.
>>
>>3081263
>editing a fan's reaction to his US Title loss is proof they're NOT propping up Roman

Utter fucking state of your delusions Wolfcuc
>>
Obviously the part where Cena called out Reigns on forgetting his lines was a 'shoot' you are trying too hard to be smart if you think they planned to have Roman fuck up and then be called on it, and that Roman would do it thag convincingly.

The promo was planned in bullet points for Cena, as to what the back and forth would be, and written completely for Roman. You must not have been watching WWE if you think anyone could currently write something half as good as what Cena said.

Just my opinion though, I'm not Vince.
>>
>>3081287
>Obviously the part where Cena called out Reigns on forgetting his lines was a 'shoot'

Something that never happened. He said he's waiting, he didn't say he forgot lines like he did with the Rock. You're really a mark if you think he personally decided to say at that moment that Reigns legitimately can't do his job.
>>
>y-y-your a f-f-fake bitch
and this is the based big dog?
>>
>>3081263
You do not work for WWE and Vince is not your friend. You are a self hating wrestling fans that wants to shit on other fans so..............WWE will hire you? I don't even know why.
Anyway, you are not an insider or above any other fan. You are significantly lower than most
fans actually doing the self hating nerd shtick.
Oh and the YT videos and video packages ARE edited to present Roman as a face who gets cheered, despite that not being real life at all. Congrats on being as mentally ill as Vince, outright denying reality.
>>
>>3079898

finally something interesting happens and they censor it, shit like that is why a stopped watching WWE. great promo by Cena, awful promo from Roman.
>>
>>3079898
>All of Roman's hesitating is cut out.
>Cena's "It's called a promo" line is cut out.
>Cena's "It took you five years to cut a decent promo" line is cut out.
Hooboy, they really went out of their way to sweeten this up for Roman.
>>
>>3080620
That's kinda the worst part about it, though. Roman clearly dug deep in this promo and tried his hardest and he actually did come up with something pretty decent, probably the best he's ever managed to come up with .

And then,
>Congrats, it took you five years to cut a halfway decent promo.

And then it doesn't even fucking matter and Cena just stomps on him for another 2-3 minutes. Dude brought his best and it didn't even matter.
>>
>>3081239
Pushing this guy would be enough to get me to cheer for Roman.
>>
>>3081480
Imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be to genuinely believe it's all part of some huge meta plan to work 0.5% of the audience base because you need to feel smart.
>>
File: 12345.png (566KB, 702x395px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
566KB, 702x395px
>cuz first of all you suck
OOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOO
OOOOOHHHH
OOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOO
OHHH NO OOOOOO
OOOOHOOOHOOOH OH NO OH NO OOOOOOH NONONO
>>
File: 1499312294320.jpg (16KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499312294320.jpg
16KB, 400x388px
>>3079898
>b-b-but there's no such thing as heels or faces anymore
>we d-don't care if reigns gets cheered or not haha
>>
File: 1500521358698.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500521358698.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>3080549
>It's a worked botch

the fucking STATE of snoring lames fan boys. holy shit, these idiots are a fucking hoot.
>>
>>3080468

Fake news is what /pol/ whines about when they get triggered, anon.
>>
>>3080616
THIS
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.