[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Ruins the segment*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (87KB, 787x471px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
87KB, 787x471px
*Ruins the segment*
>>
Vince sent them out to save Roman
>>
>>3079250
Rent free
>>
>>3079231
That's sort of their gimmick. They are buzz killers.
>>
anti-drawskis
>>
Reminder -- Karl Anderson was the 2nd leader of Bullet Club, did all their promos for 2 years.
>>
>>3079430

And still never drew a dime. How butthurt was he after Devitt left, thinking he was going to get a singles run, and then Gedo swerved him and gave AJ the push.
>>
>>3079460
>source: your ass
>>
What are Chainz and 8Ball doing on RAW?
>>
>>3079498

He was itching for another singles run for most of his Bullet Club run especially since he had made it to the G1 finals. He was completely let down when Gedo told him that he was going to be a tag guy with Gallows and then once Devitt told everyone he was leaving he thought he'd get another shot only to learn that AJ was joining the BC.
>>
>>3079522
Wtf was Gedo's problem!? Machine Gun is the best to come out the LA dojo. I guess NJPW's loyalty doesn't apply to gaijins.

Omega better leave before it's too late.
>>
>>3079569
Omega is 3x the talent of Anderson and Gedo knows it. He'll get his big win eventually.
>>
>>3079575
no he won't, not after the comedy stuff he did. New Japan will never give the IWGP title to someone who wrestled a blowup doll/little girl.
>>
>>3079575
How? When?

Naito vs Okada is main event of WK12

Kenny will be defending a joke title, probably against Juice or Elgin.
>>
>>3079575
>comedy jobber manlet gaijin ever getting the iwgp title

t. First NJPW show was WK11
>>
>>3079231
t. NERD
>>
>>3079569
AJ styles was a better choice desu, especially for their plans of international expansion.
>>
>>3079595
WK12 not being the time isnt really evidence of Kenny not getting the title, Right now is Naitos time. He's 35 with fucked knees and is the most over guy, there's no better time than now to give Naito the shine. Kennys a casualty of that timing when it comes to the WK12 main event. its just not his time right now.

If they give Kenny his win too early the legions of Kenny marks who popped up this year that they hope to keep in the fold, won't be as hot for it as they will if they have to wait a few years for it. Until then hes more useful as a guy to get over the belt thats gonna headline their stateside shows.

>>3079607
>G1 winner and back to back Block winner
>2nd guy to beat Okada in a year
>jobber

wow legit what did your drooling ass mean by this?
>>
>>3079580
>>3079595
>>3079607
>gedo would never give the belt to an outlaw comedy jobber!!!
>>
File: IMG_4932.jpg (48KB, 382x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
48KB, 382x590px
>>3079665
forgot pic related
>>
>>3079595
>Kenny will be defending a joke title, probably against Juice or Elgin.
More like he's getting his WK match against Ibushi
>>
>>3079460
Gedo was never going to give Anderson the push. He was going to give it to give it to Omega before AJ signed with NJPW and changed the plans.
>>
>>3079665
>>3079669
Young Lion Okada was quite different and "jobbing" is something they do. Also, I've wondered if Okada just straight up ripped of D'Angelo Dinero during his time in TNA. He does the same pose and has the whole money dropping thing.
>>
>>3079718
>I've wondered if Okada just straight up ripped of D'Angelo Dinero
No need to wonder, HE STOLE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFh-tPUFNw
>>
>>3079724
> Heeey now, you have a pumpkin in your eye!
>>
>>3079231
They need to leave and go back to New Japan.
>>
>>3079730
Tag division is dead. GoD, War Machine, Random CHAOS tag team of the month and TenCozy as jobbers.
>>
>>3079730
Why? They're making more money and get to be closer to their families. Plus they're in their late 30s
>>
>>3079774
JAPAN is so much better, not only that the food, people, culture and many other things.
>>
>>3079792
kys
>>
>>3079792
Japan can be a verrry lonely and stressful place for a foreigner. Being a jobber in the US is better for their families.
>>
>>3079231
>eliminates Matt so slow ass Jeff wins the rumble
>cuts an awful promo after Cena destroys Regns
These guys re cancer
>>
>>3079231
>It's a "Vince is determined to keep the two men in a feud faces so he sends out Gallows and Anderson" episode

This happened quite a bit over the last year. Why Gallows and Anderson?
>>
>>3079724
Pope was so amazing... Too bad he got injured and the fucked over...
>>
>>3079971
I was positive he'd be TNA's next big star (relative to TNA) but then he just like vanished in late 2009-2010.
>>
>>3079980
Well, he got injured around that time lel. But then he came back and turned heel to feud with Devon of all people. Guy had it all, the look, the mic work, the gimmick and he was great in the ring with a distinct offensive repertoire. Shame he didn't at least get signed somewhere else.
>>
>>3079970
safe experienced workers that make others look good and their whole job is jobbing
>>
File: non.jpg (94KB, 1197x662px) Image search: [Google]
non.jpg
94KB, 1197x662px
>good brothers
>too sweet me
>>
>good brothers
>too sweet me
>>
DADDY WAS A FALL DOWN MANE
>>
>>3079460

You literally made this up and you literally started watching NJPW within the last 6 months.
>>
>>3079460

You literally made this up and you literally started watching NJPW within the last 6 months.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.