[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 reigns. 0 defenses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Women's Wrestling.png (150KB, 340x200px) Image search: [Google]
Women's Wrestling.png
150KB, 340x200px
4 reigns.
0 defenses.
>>
It's pretty clear Vince hates her right?
>>
>Total Days as Champ: 83
>Total Days Becky has been Champ: 84
>>
Vince is fucking retarded to book his top female draw like this
>>
>Bliss vs Nia Jax is the main feud going forward
LMAO. Nice division there, RAM
>>
File: Asukas_Assets.jpg (66KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Asukas_Assets.jpg
66KB, 550x550px
>>3078891
Just keeping it warm until the Empress comes to claim her rightful championship.
>>
>>3078858
Sasha is a laughing joke, hahaha.
>>
>>3078907
Sasha's arms are hair-free
>>
>Job out Sasha
>So you can do Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax

That sure is some booking.
>>
>>3078866
I'm pretty sure Vince doesn't even know if he hates her or not.

Having her never successfully defend the title makes me think he hates her. The fact that she's 4 time champion makes me think he doesn't hate her
>>
>>3078904
Based and true.
>>
>>3078904
THIS
>>
>>3078911
Lol sweetie you know if i shave my arms the hair is gonna grow worst and im gonna look like a joke, and give me deceases, arms are not for shaving
>>
>>3078904
Bliss will pin her clean in their first match
>>
>>3078904
At this point I guess I just have to hold on to the hope that Asuka won't get pinned clean by one Snap DDT.
>>
>>3078858

JUST
>>
why didnt Bliss just retain in the first place?
>>
>>3079673
Back in the day, titles changes always guaranteed more ratings. That's why so many titles changed hands during the Attitude Era. So probably something like that.
>>
File: pbbbb.jpg (20KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
pbbbb.jpg
20KB, 500x513px
>>3078874
Seriously?
>>3078904
Too bad they're going to spay and declaw her when she arrives at RAM.
>>
>>3078907
>a laughing joke

You deleting your Facebook prof was funnier yellisetty
>>
title defenses aren't important. Nobody cares about them. When WWE introduce soemone, they say X-time world champion. They never mention defenses. Because only non-draws brag about defenses. How many did Flair have? ANswer: who cares.
Same in UFC. McGregor is a two time world champion (three if you count the interim belt). How many defenses? None. Demetrious Johnson has defended his title 9 or 10 times. Anybody care? No. They don't matter.
>>
>>3079673
To shit on Sasha fans. Really.
>>
>>3079673
To shit on Sasha fans. Really.
>>
>>3078907
You're a laughing joke, you damn dirty spic ape
>>
>>3079880
person A wins the belt 2 times in their career: defends each win successfully 1 time, therefore 2 successful career defenses + 2 victories makes 4 total victories

person B wins the belt 2 times in their career: fails to successfully defend even 1 time, therefore only 2 victories total

4 > 2

therefore they matter
>>
>>3079880
person A wins the belt 2 times in their career: defends each win successfully 1 time, therefore 2 successful career defenses + 2 victories makes 4 total victories

person B wins the belt 2 times in their career: fails to successfully defend even 1 time, therefore only 2 victories total

4 > 2

therefore they matter
>>
>>3078904
>chubby
>tits are small

JUST
>>
>>3078858
You know the gif with all the retards in the hallway?
Someone should add some wwe memes to it.
>headbooker of raw
>headbooker of smackdown
>the guy behind the hardy comeback
>"womens wrestling"

The booking gets worst every week.
When they first started the split it got a little better but now its down to 0 again.
>>
>>3078858
Yeah, they really must hate her guts. Never seen a passive-aggressive burial like this.
>>
>>3081402
I had over 50 title defenses as world champ on WM2000_ the league I was in would be seething every victory, I think only one other guy had over 10 defenses. I miss the league...
>>
File: Kana5.png (634KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
Kana5.png
634KB, 600x769px
>>3081424
They were much better before
>>
>>3078866
>>3081444
Hasn't she alluded to the fact she's going to be leaving the company in a year or two? So why the FUCK would Vince want to reward that instead of using her to put over talent that'll actually stick around, like Bliss and Charlotte and Asuka?

Remember what happened with CM Punk?
>>
>>3081582
She posted something on tumblr, but that could mean anything.

I don't know...maybe that actually is the time her current contract ends and she doesn't want to continue. I surely wouldn't blame her.
>>
>>3081582
She posted something on tumblr, but that could mean anything.

I don't know...maybe that actually is the time her current contract ends and she doesn't want to continue. I surely wouldn't blame her.
>>
>>3081596
What?
>>
>>3083010
Shs wants to have kids so probably wont resign when her contract is up
>>
>>3081596
link
>>
>>3083033
Racist, it's called a Foal/Filly
>>
>>3083033
Can you give us a link or something? I didn't hear about that
>>
>>3080648
>>3081402
Drawing dimes is what matters most here friend.
>>
>>3083046
Its on her tumblr,she uses it 2 post anime shit and shoot on alexa,other than that she posted "only 2 more years....." Which got people talking a lot
>>
>>3078866
PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT GET DEFENSES SASHA
>>
>>3078866
I thinks its a mix of that approach with Bray Wyatt "hurr-durr he is so over he doesnt need titles or to win matches" that screwed Wyatt as well. But also, Vince doesnt like her attitude apparently and HHH already has his pet projects in Asuka and even Alexa Bliss. Sasha is just in the wrong place at the wrong time
>>
>>3078866
I thinks its a mix of that approach with Bray Wyatt "hurr-durr he is so over he doesnt need titles or to win matches" that screwed Wyatt as well. But also, Vince doesnt like her attitude apparently and HHH already has his pet projects in Asuka and even Alexa Bliss. Sasha is just in the wrong place at the wrong time
>>
>>3081582
>40 year old Asgooka
>sticking around
What did you mean by that?
>>
>>3081582
All three of those women will be gone by 2022. Women don't stick around. There's no point investing long term in them.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.