[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>john cena does his usual promo hes cut 100 times before to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>john cena does his usual promo hes cut 100 times before to everyone hes ever cut a promo against
>roman blows cena the fuck out and exposes him to the point where cena is crying and shouting incomprehensible shit

where were you when Roman Reigns became better on the mic than The Rock?
>>
He had the crowd in the palm of his hand bro
>>
>Forgets his lines
>y-you're a-a b-bitch

lmao
>>
i dont get how cena thinks he got aj styles over or even KO. They were gonna get over regardless
>>
>>3078231
Samefaggot
>>
>>3078314
>Stumbles over his lines
>Only small pops he gets is when he swears
Roman just got cucked on live television
>>
>>3078389

Because he's delusional, just like the guy who made this thread.
>>
everybody knew this was coming. roman gave his best mic and still got destroyed on the mic.
>>
>>3078358
Kek Roman was pure cringe
>>
>>3078314
Yeah yeah, we seen it before, Cena is gonna win.
>>
File: DOUBT.jpg (18KB, 195x341px) Image search: [Google]
DOUBT.jpg
18KB, 195x341px
>>3079101
Vince let him get away with this because he's jobing him to Roman.
>>
>>3079101
>this is my first time watching a golden boy versus golden boy feud
(lol

The former company man buries the new one on the mic.

Then the new one goes over and pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>3078314
>Shuffle-shov-shovel
>>
>>3079112
Anyone losing to Cena will be forever tainted as the guy who got buried by him, no matter how many times they get their win back.
>>
>>3079127
Except Roman isn't going to lose.

Roman isn't a retard like Corbin.

The only way Roman will lose is by DQ.
>>
>>3078314
>roman blows cena the fuck out and exposes him to the point where cena is crying and shouting incomprehensible shit
t. AU anon
>>
>>3078314
This is pathetic, dude.
>>
>>3078314
This is pathetic, dude.
>>
File: romandrugs2.png (203KB, 504x400px) Image search: [Google]
romandrugs2.png
203KB, 504x400px
>>3079115
>shovfefe
>>
>>3078314
>where were you when Roman Reigns became better on the mic than The Rock?

idk, but I was watching RAW where he got BTFO'd by BMJ
>>
>>3078314

>>
>>3078314

>>
Cena is turning completely heel in this feud, it's gonna be an NWO part 2.
>>
It sure was surreal watching John Cena play the role of CM Punk in a feud and shooting on WWE managements chosen golden boy.
If anything they should be playing up the angle that Roman is supposed to be Cena's replacement and Cena can go out there and say "you want my spot, come take it from me bitch" or something like that.
But overall the fake "shooting" was super cringe for the most part, mainly because all the criticisms that one was throwing at the other was also applicable to themselves as they are literally the same horrible Vince created character archetype of dickhead babyface.
>>
>>3078389
he loses to the guys that won't be detrimental to his reputation and that don't need him so he can claim he helped them
>>
Cena sounded retarded. Haven't you underage had enough of le epic pipe bombs yet?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.