[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

File: Roman-Reigns-1.jpg (28KB, 297x450px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-1.jpg
28KB, 297x450px
APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
I'm sorry you were buried on the mic tonight
>>
File: IMG_5770.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5770.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
Only one man deserves an apology
>>
*buries John Cena on the mic*
>>
I apologize that Cena just merked you.
>>
*superman punches self*
>>
whooooooooooooooooooooooo?
>>
>>3078231
sorry you just got embarrassed by based bmj
>>
>>3078270
BASED

>>3078257
>>3078269
>>3078271
cringe
>>
Literally nobody in WWE can outdouche John Cene. Nobody.
>>
>still replying to these obvious trolls

no bump. kys idiot.
>>
>>3078257
Roman buried himself
>>
File: 38u18293741.jpg (37KB, 540x668px) Image search: [Google]
38u18293741.jpg
37KB, 540x668px
I'm sorry, Roman.

NOBODY needed to get it that bad.
>>
>"You can't bury me." - Man buried up to his shoulders.
>>
>Graves literally put over Gallows' wrestling school on air

How can one heel announcer be so fucking based?
>>
>>3078257

>Cena said are you finished 15 times
>Cena said hurr muh hustle I can do this with out even trying like he did with Miz and AJ

Yeah that's a real burial.
>>
File: 1503972835307.jpg (96KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1503972835307.jpg
96KB, 1500x1500px
The Golden shuffle.... S-Shovel.
>>
>bore Vince with 2 jannety matches
>Vince falls asleep due to old age
>send Cena out to shoot on Roman
Who booked it?
>>
>>3078342
it was based shovel man. search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>3078297
Graves is the best at his job of anyone in this shitstain of a company
>>
>>3078231
ROMAN CRIED ON LIVE TELEVISION! CENA LITERALLY WORKED ROMAN INTO A SHOOT!
>>
>>3078577
proof?
>>
>>3078577
did he really cry?? lol but he and everyone watching
knows its a work?
>>
>>3078281
If HHH and Orton put effort it's close, but effortlessly, I agree Cena is in a class of douche by himself.
>>
>>3078231
Full promo here lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=7MWgsYkJabA
RIP IN PIECES REINGS
>>
>>3078231 Really he was demolished tonight
>>
Wasn't Cena supposed to pass the torch to Roman? Even fucking Hogan did it with Warrior. I don't even like Roman but Cena is living to his reputation of burying younger guys for staying relevant
>>
i like reigns but absolutely inexcusable to forget lines. when your that hated. you better be fucking perfect but just lazyiness. he dont give a shit just cashing checks
>>
>>3078927
Cena already passed his torch to Daniel Bryan, he doesn't owe Roman anything. Cena can bury him if he tells Vince he wants to.
>>
File: John-Cena-and-Zack-Ryder.jpg (20KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-and-Zack-Ryder.jpg
20KB, 350x246px
>Roman: You bury younger guys
>Cena: The fans have the keys
>>
>>3078927
cena did same thing with kevin owens and aj styles. they turned out fine. if roman cant handle they heat. he should get out the ring. he can say whatever he wants too
>>
>>3078947
Nah, Cena stick to his usual script and beat them because he's Super Cena and he has to win against the odds. What he did or at least tried to do to Roman tonight is burying
>>
Cena proves without a doubt he's one of the best ever on the mic. Reigns was outclassed and embarrassed. He did his job well though, fantastic promo one of the best in recent times. It felt real. This is the type of stuff we need, not clearly memorized lines delivered with very little emotion.
>>
Cena is so full of shit
>durr the fans have the keys

Fuck off Cena. This entire promo was fucking trash. Cena and Reigns are both cancer, both on top despite the fans hating them both. These new underaged faggots now treating Cena like a hero when he's the biggest reason why ratings dropped so much from the Lesnar era.
>>
>>3078947
>kevin owens and aj styles. they turned out fine
>Both fighting for the US title on the C-show
>they turned out fine
>>
>>3078231
Cena cut a badass promo and set reigns up to have the promo of his life, yet Roman
>forgot his lines
>stuttered over what he did remember
>was visibly worked into a shoot by Cena's mic skill
Embarrassing 2bh
>>
File: hogan-wm9.jpg (68KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
hogan-wm9.jpg
68KB, 500x382px
>>3078944
I guess Hogan didn't own Bret anything either and later Hogan dropped the belt to Yokozuna so he dindu nuffin
>>
File: Laughing Cener.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cener.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>3078231
No
>>
>>3078969
truth
>>
>>3078966
THIS. The WWE "universe" is a fucking cult at this point and they accept whatever revisionistic history Vince throw them.
>>
>>3078947

For as much hate Owens get, he could hang with Cena.

AJ proved himself as a star with Cena and the marks who didn't know him as well accepted him afterwards.

Hate all you want, Cena is the man and I hope he pins Reigns, it will be too sweet.
>>
>Haven't watched WWE since mania
>See Reigns and Cena trending on twitter
>People still getting worked into believing worked shoots
>""OHHH ITS REAL THIS TIME""""

Literally every Cena feud, for what, the last 6 years now? has been the other guy mouthing off about how Cena is a part-timer and then Cena retorts back with "shoot" insults. No wonder I don't watch this trash show anymore.
>>
>>3078967
The Fatso was the longest reigning Galactic champion

AJ pinned Cena over 9000 times
>>
>>3078565
Mauro/Graves/Aries was such a comfy booth.
>>
>>3078905
>you're just a corporate packaged Cena rip-off
>the crowd starts chanting "YES! YES! YES!"

The irony is palpable.
>>
>>3078375
HHH probably gave Cena a high five when he came back. Now he can push McIntyre as the guy.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>All the Romanetty marks SEETHING right now
>>
>>3078927
>Even fucking Hogan did it with Warrior.
If Roman ever pins Cena, I don't think Cena's kicking out at 3.00000000001.
>>
>>3078944
He has passed his torch to indie vanilla midgets. Beating him means nothing anymore.
>>
>>3079064
Warrioretty under performed as champion anyways. He also made Hogan look like a god in the ring, in comparison.
>>
Didn't think Cena would be using Roman as a stepping stool for when he buries Braun. Thought it would be the other way around 2bh.
>>
>>3078905
>Big shuffle-shoffle-shovel
>>
Cena should have rubbed more salt by saying that once Roman really gets on top he'd be doing Today Shows and ESPN stuff too

Then he twists the knife by claiming that maybe he'd join his cousin's failing Hollywood career
>>
>>3079072
I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying, if you're putting a guy over, maybe just eat the pin and then get the fuck outta the ring.
>>
>>3079071
>passed his torch to the guys way more over than Reignssidy
>>
File: seething.jpg (43KB, 651x712px) Image search: [Google]
seething.jpg
43KB, 651x712px
>bury, promo, wwe network, protected, heel turn, fourth wall, cut a promo, they hold the keys

the writers deserve immediate euthanasia
>>
>>3079092
The point is Hogan did the job. It didn't work for a series of factors but Hogan passed the torch, at least on that occasion. Meanwhile Cena is refusing to pass the torch and despite Roman sucks, I don't see how the industry benefit from a 40 years old man wearing shorts working as a part-timer pinning a younger full-time employee. That's Hogan at his worst
>>
>>3079154
Cena is one of the very few guys that's allowed to make his own promos and improvise on the mic without fearing consequences so this time it wasn't the writers, it was all Cena's credit. He probably wanted his own pipebomb
>>
>>3079182
>Meanwhile Cena is refusing to pass the torch
He's lost clean to multiple people in the last two years, some of them more than once. So no, you're just a being a salty little bitch.
>>
>totally buried on mic by John "Fine Speech" Cena
>>
>>3079197
He always got his defeats back. Meanwhile he buried guys like Rusev
>>
>>3079204
In all fairness, who hasn't buried Rusev at this point?
>>
>>3079204
Man Rusev at least got ONE win against Cena. Can't say the same for Roman.
>>
>>3079217
Cucksev was already a joke when he feud with Roman. Before his feud with Cena, Rusev was an unstoppable beast
>>
>>3079217
Cena's gimmick is to be the underdog and always win against the odds. He can lose ocassionally but he always wins at the end. See his feuds with Styles and KO
>>
>>3078927

>implying Roman won't win at NM

mark
>>
>>3079182

Why are you insisting on this bullshit 'passing of the torch'?

How will Roman winning anything at this point benefit himself or the company? Over a million viewers left recently, he flopped as 'The Guy' Him defeating Taker did NOTHING, hin beating HHH did NOTHING, he was pushed endlessly and it did nothing but sell some shirts to kids at less than half the rate Cena moves merch.

What will Roman beating Lesnar do? NOTHING. These wins just slowly kill the WWE because nobody gives a fuck to watch this outside of a dwindling fanbase of marks who will watch no matter how shit it is, and they are disappearing too.

Roman went over Seth, Finn and Joe for no reason and further killed interest.

Will Reigns beating Cena kickstart the business? Why would you even try to suggest this.

And how the hell do you pass the torch to someone less skilled than you in every way, who can't be the face of the company, can't even cut a promo at all anymore, and was hated BEFORE he ever had a singles run. Reigns would just fumble that torch and more fans would leave because nobody really wants to see Roman beat Cena.
>>
>>3079264
But Cena tried
>>
>>3079272
And how an old part timer defeating Roman help the industry? The same part timer that alienated all the casuals except for women and children, the same part timer that ingrainated on the collectivity that wrestling is lame and un-cool. Not saying Roman winning will change shit but it's a duty of an old wrestler to put over younger talent, I mean for real and not getting their defeat back like Cena always does. It's about ethics.
>>
>>3079204

When did he get his win back from Bryan? Lesnar? It took him two years to get a win from Punk, ADR, Ambrose, Wyatt?

Guess what, the top guy in the business shouldn't be taking many losses and having guys perceived as above him. You clearly don't know how wrestling works but want to be a blind Cena hater circa. before 2015.

The only guys who ever legitimately deserved any chance at having a run with the top spot were Punk, Bryan and Miz. Bryan came the closest. Anyone else you want to cry about was never even close to good enough.
>>
>>3079280

Cena would go over to pretty much end the Roman Reigns experiment once and for all. Roman will never EVER be the guy. He'll be a great B+ player like Randy Orton but he'll never be the guy.
>>
>>3079272
>Over a million viewers left recently,
I gauruntee you majority of those viewers are watching NXT or SD Live! instead. Nobody is going to watch 5 - 6 hours of kiddie fake fighting, unless they are an uber autist.

Did we forget the brand split where everyone was gloating how much better Smackdown was to Raw?

>>3079280
As much of a flop Roman is, this is 100% true. Cena is the true poster boy of the corporate kid friendly PG WWE. It's only now once he has tasted a bit of Hollywood that he realises that kissing Vince McMahon's ass and being a corporate stooge isn't the only way to make big bucks.
>>
File: raw96-15-1.png (8KB, 820x434px) Image search: [Google]
raw96-15-1.png
8KB, 820x434px
>>3078966
>[Cena]'s the biggest reason why ratings dropped so much from the Lesnar era.

I realise this is skewed data but there's a clear upward trend from the beginning of "The Cena Era" until Benoit
>>
>>3079061

It's so fucking sad. Roman was literally crying in the ring and they still think he held his own.

If I'm a Reigns fan, this is what I do... I grab my dad's rifle, shine it up real nice, hold it up to the light, and stick the barrel straight up my diing doong diiddly candy ass and pull the trigger killing myself!!!... if you smell, what the Rock's overrated BTFO cousin, is poopin.
>>
>>3079385
Because of Edge and Batista.
>>
>>3079031
>BREAKING NEWS people on Twitter are dumb
I mean what did you expect?
>>
>>3079099
>Implying any of them could ever be bigger than Based Big Dog

Anyway it doesn't matter cause John Cena feuds all have the same reasoning

>hurr your not here every week xD

How are people still not tired of this?
>>
>>3079182
>muh torch
How many people does Cena need to put over clean? Was Ambrose, Styles, Wyatt, Wyatt again, and Nakamura not enough? If every midcarder beats Cena then beating him means nothing.
>>
>>3078295
kek

He literally said he was the one guy Cena couldn't bury and then BMJ proceeded to nearly make him cry on national TV.
>>
>>3079291
>Miz
kek. he's midcard to the core
>>
"I'm still here because you can't do your job"

There's literally no coming back from that
>>
>>3079633
Yeah that was the cherry on top.
>>
>>3079633
Yeah that was the cherry on top.
>>
>>3078281
>in WWE
Correct, Conor would fucking eat him
>>
>>3078297
>>3078565
Hi Corey!
>>
>>3079633
That was the knife to the throat moment that even had me going "Jesus that was a bit much now Cena come on."
Nevertheless, I'm glad he said it. There's probably a kernel of truth to it to which is why it incensed everyone so badly.
>>
>>3079031
>b-b-b-but m-muh pipebomb
>>
>>3079584
Styles already IS bigger

>>3079291
FUN FACT: there was local advertising for the RAW after Bryan's last match teasing a Bryan vs. Cena match-up

Literally the only reason Cena didn't get his win back is 'cause Bryan got injured and retired
>>
>>3079031
>B-BUT MUH SHOFFLE
the state of marks getting worked
>>
>>3078231
Reigns did pretty good, don't know why people are calling it a burial.
>>
>>3080463
>forgot his lines

There are literally ESL guys in WWE that are better promos
>>
File: dbd0.png (525KB, 594x346px) Image search: [Google]
dbd0.png
525KB, 594x346px
>>3080456
>be literally the most vanilla indy manlet darling to ever exist
>get signed to WWE through sheer talent alone
>slowly but surely get mega over as fuck, forcing WWE to face reality that their definition of a top guy is outdated and narrow minded
>Rise up to beat the handpicked musclebound Chad ace of the last major league left in the business
>It's a literal clash of philosophies on the industry
>vanilla indy manlet BEATS the Ace of WWE
>forced to retire soon after, now Cena can never ever get his win back. Bryan will ALWAYS have that over him
>He's also his IRL brother in law now, and can rib him relentlessly forever about it
>>
>>3079197
>loses once
>gets his wins back 3 PPVs straight
>his opponents get midcarded for life if they're lucky
>>
>>3080463
Smarks are jerking off at Roman's demise.
>>
>>3079633
>There's literally no coming back from that
>forgets the fact that Cena drove most of the audience in the first place
>>
Cenetty BTFO
>>
Cenetty BTFO
>>
Cenetty BTFO
>>
Cenetty BTFO
>>
File: 1468998467167.png (340KB, 321x397px) Image search: [Google]
1468998467167.png
340KB, 321x397px
>>3078231
>Get off the bus
>"No"
>Vince, please make Cena get off the bus
>"Sit down, Roman"
>>
>>3078231
did i wake up in 2015 again???
>>
>>3079087

>the rock's hollywood career is failing

didn't he make the most money of any male actor last year?
>>
>>3079272

>Roman went over Seth, Finn and Joe for no reason and further killed interest.

Roman got pinned by Seth and lost the Heavyweight belt when Dean cashed in. Finn beat Roman on night 1 on the main roster. Joe beat Roman twice and the third match Braun came in and interfered.

Am I missing something here you obese redditor?
>>
>>3079188
I feel like this happens alot. Everyone else is forced to stay on the shitty script and Cena knows the script beforehand.
>>
>>3086497
B-but baywatch!
>>
>>3079633
That line go a belly laugh from me because its true. Have they really been pushing this guy for two years?. Maybe its taking so long because he's so far down the talent mountain
>>
>>3086504
According to smarks Roman should not get his wins back.

Smarks have become like the liberal fake news mainstream media, anything Roman does is evil and they go into a hysteria. Every failure or misstep that he takes they rejoice.
>>
>>3079054
t. gay
>>
GOAT
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.