[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naito on Bullet Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DH-_htUVYAIe-g7.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
DH-_htUVYAIe-g7.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/08/28/tetsuya-naito-kenny-omega-bullet-club

>Naito: There’s no doubt that Kenny Omega is a phenomenal wrestler. Every time I’m in the ring with him, my heart beats out my chest. I can’t wait to wrestle him again. He’s world class. But Bullet Club? What happened to them? What happened to the energy they used to have? There are a lot of great individual wrestlers in there, but look at them as a unit, and I don’t see any appeal whatsoever.

Last month Omega buried SANADA and said he hasn't met expectations.

Why are they such assholes in interviews?
>>
>What is Kayfabe
>>
>>3075933
Trash talking by two heel factions.
>>
>>3075933
Naito buries everyone in interviews, no matter who they are.
>>
Naito also knows that Kenny has outgrown Bullet Club. No need to saddle himself with these geeks anymore.
>>
File: 1491955869610.jpg (17KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
1491955869610.jpg
17KB, 480x276px
>tfw LIJ won't stop bullying you for liking Bullet Club.
>>
>>3075933
>Why are they such assholes in interviews?

Literally being worked...
>>
File: kenny tranquilo.jpg (60KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
kenny tranquilo.jpg
60KB, 750x737px
He's right, the Bullet Club is fucking finished.
>>
Based LIJ Chads shitting on the Bullet Betas.
>>
File: トランキーロ.webm (748KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
トランキーロ.webm
748KB, 450x253px
>>3075933
>>Why are they such assholes in interviews?
>Getting worked in 2017

Bullet Club need someone (or two) like Hiromu. Kenny being the only charismatic member is really killing the faction.
>>
Dude, it's a kayfabe interview. You should see what he said about Goto before their G1 match.
>>
>>3075993
They lost Anderson and Gallows as the charismatic lovable tag team whose matches you always skip.
>>
>>3075993
They have Yujiro.
>>
>>3075993
Yeah, while I love both stables, LIJ is much tighter all around. BC has become a bit bloated, or the OGs need to step their game up.

>>3076006
Yujiro needs to get used more. Most of the time this year he seems to only be in throwaway tag matches.
>>
File: tamaandhisdad.jpg (55KB, 640x593px) Image search: [Google]
tamaandhisdad.jpg
55KB, 640x593px
>>3075993
>Kenny being the only charismatic member is really killing the faction.
you mean like based tama shooting on him
>>
>>3075993
It's a sad day when Bad Luck Fale is the second best member of the group now.
>>
Give me one reason why they shouldn't begin a slow-burn angle in which Kenny continuously rejects the Bucks' help at ringside, leading to them rejoining the BC with renewed villainous fervor and Kenny breaking away as a solo babyface, only for Elgin to take control of the directionless faction.
Elgin's little horned skull logo would even fit with the BC merch wonderfully.
>>
>>3076083
So Omega starts teaming with the sekigun and Taguchi Japan? I don't think he'd fit with them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.