[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the gimmick is he's CM Punk except fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: 54132.jpg (90KB, 639x966px) Image search: [Google]
54132.jpg
90KB, 639x966px
the gimmick is he's CM Punk except fat
>>
>the gimmick is OP can't tell people apart
>>
File: wolf.jpg (39KB, 395x217px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
39KB, 395x217px
Can a Kevin Owens mark answer this:
All I hear is smarks saying that Owens is the best in the ring and all his matches are amazing. Every time I see him in a match, it's 80% rest holds. The only move he does is a powerbomb. How do people unironically like Kevin?
>>
He just looks like a fan. It's so retarded that they try to put him over as this badass prize fighter, it doesn't fit him at all. His character should be a blue collar scrapper who goes above and beyond to make up for his shortcomings and match up with the more traditional athletes.
>>
>>3074692
>The only move he does is a powerbomb.

This isn't even true even of the match where he spammed his powerbomb

>>3074701
Owens is legitimately a better athlete than most of Vince's bodybuilder fetishes tho
>>
>>3074692
Kevin Owens is not only a proficient practitioner of the art known as professional wrestling but every move that he so perfectly executes with a superlative finesse topped with some minute but noticeable nuances, whether it is trash talking or skilfully selling his rival's move, he is surely a decorated pro wrestler and his exceptional ingenuity far overshadows his slightly heavy frame.
>>
>>3074692
It's funny, cause people here and in general shit on Orton being boring for using the headlock even though, he barely uses it nowadays and when he does is for 5-10 seconds, while Fatty Blowens spams it for minutes, but no one gives a shit
At least Orton is tall(6'4''), has a great body overall, good looks and GOAT finisher, but sure, I do admit that he's lazy
>>
>>3074720
Owens isn't spamming headlocks because he doesn't know what else to do

Orton is just dumb and talentless
>>
>>3074729
>Blowens mark being this delusional
Even your master Meltzer said that Orton is very talented
Most people can agree that Orton is very talented, but he's just lazy
>>
File: really makes you think.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
101KB, 640x640px
>>3074692
I'm trying to remember any moves that Kevin does during matches. He does the cannonball spot in the corner, power bombs, he punches a lot, running senton, pop-up powerbomb, apron powerbomb, that one fireman's carry F5 looking thing...

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>3074756
Superkick, bullfrog splash
>>
>>3074756
Finisher Steal, Roll To The Outside, Open Arms taunt, Mouth Wide Open In Shock facial expression
>>
He works a limited moveset because he is a heel, otherwise he would get cheered like he did against Cena when his moveset was clearly more diverse

He is a fat fuck but can go in the ring, and the fat fuck looks actually work with his gimmick
>>
>>3074680
FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES!!!!
>>
File: KO2.png (2MB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
KO2.png
2MB, 1500x900px
Owens triggering self hating neckbeards is literally the best thing about him, as seen ITT.
Based KO
>>
File: 200.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>big mouth mouth vindictive heel that can back up his shit talking with great in-ring ability

except he's fat
>>
>>3074756
When Kevin tries, he pulls out some great modified moves. Watch his first two Cena matches, the chairs match at RR this year, and his match at SS. You really don't have guys doing that anymore, old school, different power moves that are executed beautifully that really stand out because they're done very rarely, or you haven't seen them ever
>>
>>3074680
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hw3MZzA3BV
>>
>>3074756
Lariat

Also used to do German Suplexes back when guys were still allowed to
>>
>>3074823
>BTFOing yourself

Check yo'self before (You) wreck yo'se-oh, too late
>>
>>3074831
Stupid Blowens mark, you keep saying that I got BTFO, yet you can't prove it
There's nothing legitimate about Blowens period
I know it hurts you inside being his mark, but you gotta accept the truth and stop being delusional
>>
>>3074862
He's legitimately making you shit your pants in rage
>>
>>3074714
>>3074730
>>3074787
>>3074823
>>3074831
>>3074862
BLOWENS MARK BTFO AND SEETHING
>>
>>3074714
>Owens is legitimately a better athlete than most of Vince's bodybuilder fetishes tho

Not him, but his idea for a gimmick is good and works around Owens' look, regardless of how good an athlete he is.
The fact that he may be a better athlete even plays into it.
>>
>>3074879
Oh look another Blowens mark trying to make his buddy look better
>>
>>3074729
Doesn't really matter why, he still does them, and they make his matches in general quite dull.
It would be okay if his heelwork were above pantomime WWE-levels to sell the headlocks as a character-aseet, but he's reeeeally not anywhere near that good as a heel.
>>
>>3074775
Finger on the ropes
>>
>>3074884
>The fact that he may be a better athlete
Please name a few of "Vince's bodybuilder fetishes" who aren't "legitimate athletes" like Fatty Blowens...
Roman considered Vince's main guy was an actual, legitimate athlete, football player
>>
>>3074901
I didn't say he was a better athlete than those guys.
I don't even like Owens. Dude's a factory of 3 star matches and sub-par promos. He's WWE's tailor-made perfect heel: ineffective and determined to pander to the twitter crowd. But he's undeniably an above average athlete.
Probably not athletically on par with someone like Roman or Randy, but good.
>>
>>3074901
Well if Reigns was so great at football, why'd he wash out of it 7 years ago?

>Warrior

>>3074889
>this paranoid delusion
>>
>>3074909
Owens clearly has better cardio and upper-body strength than Reigns
>>
>>3074919
>more upper-body strength

Well, he does fill out that vest nicely. I'd kill for his gym routine.
>>
>>3074909
ok
>>3074915
When the fuck did I say he was great at football?
I said he was a football player, an actual athlete, not that he was great, prob mediocre but he still actually competed and did much better than Brock
I would also like to remind you that your fav wrestler got humiliated by the wrestler you hate so much(Roman Reigns) because you all ignored and forgot that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0K8hgMjoVE
>>
>>3074919
8/8 b8
>>
He's a fat CM Punk who somehow manages to whine less and pull off more athletic feats.
>>
>>3074934
Brock was playing injured during his entire NFL stint and was still the final cut of the season, he's even in that year's Madden

>humiliated

Reminder that Owens is ESL and still a better promo than Reigns
>>
>>3074941
>Reminder that Owens is ESL and still a better promo than Reigns

Not a fan of either, but about the same level.
Owens has better promos when he's on-point but when he's not (fair chunk of the time) it's agonizing.
Roman is just average-to-boring all the time.
Evens out nicely.
>>
>>3074941

Football might be the easiest sport to pick up if you have the body and conditioning so no wonder Brock could do that, he is literally a freak
>>
>>3074894
>>3074909
>>3074948
We get it, you don't like him, this isn't your blog
>>
>>3074954
ya seethin there kev?
>>
>>3074692
I was a big fan after watching him debut in NXT, and then his debut match at Money in the Bank against Cena. His work has been really shit lately though, mostly since his Jericho feud. Maybe he's just playing the heel, but he's boring as fuck to watch.
>>
>>3074958
The agenting of his matches on Smackdown hasn't done him or Styles any favours
>>
>>3074756
Frog splash, package side slam, that move where he swings them round and does a brainbuster type thing behind his back, and the occasional moonsault.
>>
>>3074730
It's the same reasoning as with people who say Daniel Bryan is "genuinely" a nice guy despite never meeting him.
>>
>>3074955
>"I DON'T LIKE THING ARRRGH!!!"
>...um...ok.........
>"HUH UR MAD AS FUCK HUH SEETHIN"
The saddest type of troll right there.
May as well just type PLEASE RESPOND OH GOD PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME.
>>
>>3074972
ye ya actually r seethin aint ya
>>
>>3074967
I wish you a good day, dear gentleman
>>
>>3074972
seethe city, population: (You)
>>
>>3074941
>>3074953
He's also very dumb competing with bad health, against Velasquez and just 14 months after the surgery against Overroid. You could see how fucking confident Reem was before the fight at Weigh-in, 100% sure that he wins with a few kicks to the gut, and thats what happened. Bork definitely had no business to fight reem at that time.
>>
>>3074680
Yeah I noticed this as well. He tries so hard to be like punk.
>>
File: 1499135303712.jpg (13KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499135303712.jpg
13KB, 255x200px
Why doesn't he just get in shape? Doesn't WWE have enough resource availability to get him a goddamn trainer?
>>
>>3075296
Wrestlers on the main shows spend most of their free time on the road, no time to get in shape, that's why when they get injured they use that recovery time to hit the gym
>>
>>3075304
>Seth got injured
>came back less cut
>Sami got injured
>came back less cut

Fucking numale roster desu
>>
>>3075309
Seth is super emo, so he probably got depressed after getting injured and just listened to Sleeping With Sirens all day while eating ice cream
>>
>>3074698
>Wrestlers went from larger than life hosses to ridiculous smark self-inserts that can't draw dimes
>>
>>3074715
Nice copypasta
>>
>>3075296
It's who he is. He lost lot of weight already, this is him being himself.
>>3074680
His gimmick is being schoolyard bully without any friends. And also a troll on the internet. He is /asp/ personified. You aren't supposed to connect with him, he is an awful person. He doesn't have any friends, he doesn't know how to talk to people, he can only insult them or if he can gain something from them. He is sociopath.
If you (or me for that) post here, you are probably at least someway similar to him. You either look as him or you are same asshole. he is /asp/.
>>
>>3074692
You really can't judge an indie wrestler on the quality of their WWE work. Especially when they were moved up to the main roster so quickly like KO was. They're basically told not to do anything too entertaining for fear of them injuring someone, getting themselves over when they're not supposed to or simply for overshadowing shitters like Roman and putting them to shame. WWE's style of wrestling is so incredibly strict and hostile to any kind of creativity that it's very hard for even great wrestlers to put on regular good matches even when they're trying (such as Cesaro or Neville). Unfortunately, Kev ain't trying anymore. He knows he can fall back on his ability to shit talk and generally fuck with the crowd instead of actually doing shit in the ring. And he knows that his employers would actively prefer him to be boring so he hardly tries most of the time. He's not the only one either.
>>
File: 1490447694229.jpg (42KB, 611x457px) Image search: [Google]
1490447694229.jpg
42KB, 611x457px
>>3074680

They need a wrestler that draws the bear fanboys because they already have their bases covered in terms of muscleheads with the other fighters.
>>
>>3074692
>best in the ring and all his matches are amazing.

KOmark here and even I know that's total bullshit
>>
>>3074692
Check out KO vs Cena at EC
>>
>>3074692
he is like the miz I like his promos not his matches
>>
>>3074819
is bork grandfathered in?
>>
He's one of the few heels that they don't write as a dopey dipshit. He gets to be an intelligent conniving dick.
>>
He's one of the few heels that they don't write as a dopey dipshit. He gets to be an intelligent conniving dick.
>>
File: thathairtho.jpg (76KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thathairtho.jpg
76KB, 1000x1000px
>>3074680
Think you meant
>except not a faggot
>>
>>3075635
Those are my emotions for Kevin Owens being transcribed from my heart. Love you KO!
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.