[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what hour starts this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Mae-Young-Classic.jpg (164KB, 1000x490px) Image search: [Google]
Mae-Young-Classic.jpg
164KB, 1000x490px
>>
>>3074401
first four eps are up apparently
gonna go check it out
>>
>match 1: kay lee ray v princess sugartits
kay lee ray is basically becky lynch's gimmick but with charlotte's body
jesus lita is terrible. i think this was one of the re-recorded matches and she's still botching
full sail crowd doing the two sweet thing for near falls already.
sugartits is clearly the superior wrestler. kay lee is a bit awkward but okay.
this was much better than your standard nxt or main roster tv match.
>>
File: KAIRI.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
KAIRI.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>3074425
Yeah, they're up.
Kairi vs Tessa has been the best match out of the first 4 episodes.
>>
>>3074477
>princess sugartits
>not princesa hugeshit
ya blew it
>>
>>3074477
>Smarks went nuclear when based Sugehit eliminated one of their faves on the first round
One of the best things to come out of this tournament.
>>
>match 2: serena deeb v vanessa borne
vanessa is sexy. they actually showed punk in serena's video package. (no AJ in the opening video montage of the show about former womens wrestlers though)
this match has a female ref
vanessa borne is a cheerleader from scottsdale. friend of the bellas?
wait JR just said she's samoan. that explains how she got in.
pretty bad match desu. would like to see more of vanessa but not in the ring.
>>
>>3074482
i like it
>>3074504
why are smarks upset about this? hugeshit is clearly the better wrestler. they might change their minds when they actually watch it.
i am trying to avoid spoilers here for people who went in clean like myself.
>>
>match 3: zeda v shayna "shane" bayzler
zeda is not as sexy as i thought she would be. shane is one of the horsewomen of ufc, she looks like bayley but worse.
rousey is marking out for her friend at ringside. zeda's entrance is retarded.
shane is a heel. not sure if she thinks it this is a real ufc match and is shooting or if this is how it was booked. zeda can't wrestle for shit. shane looks very unsafe.
what the fuck was this match.
>>
jazzy galbert v abbey laith
abbey looks generic. nothing stands out about her except for being chubby. jazzy is that big butch lesbian one.
jazzy's entrance music is great. crowd is going apeshit for this one at the start. they love jazzy even though all she's done is no sell moves.
i was hoping jazzy would be the female brock lesnar, but she's just the german nia jax.
abbey is trying her best but jazzy is awful and possibly unsafe. rubbish match.
>>
>>3074532
worked by based shane
>>
>>3074401
>THIS WAR IS MINE!!!
>THIS WAR IS MINE!!!
CRINGE
>>
>match 5: xia li v mercedes martinez
xia li is wwe's latest effort at tapping the chinese market. this is her first ever match.
mercedes is a trashy looking latina. i like her look actually. xia li looks like a street fighter II character.
female ref is back.
mercedes is selling for xia and making her look great in her first match. will be interesting to see if she can have a good match against a more experienced opponent.
>>
>>3074604
Mercedes is The Brian Kendrick of this tournament, bitch has been wrestling since 2000.
>>
>match 6: rachel evers v marti belle
rachel is paul ellering's daughter. she just seems really boring from her video package and face.
marti belle is a spicy dominican chili pepper with a great ass.
evers is a cringey white meat babyface. she's got a bit of a beer belly on her.
this is an awful, awful match early on. doesn't seem like either of these girls can wrestle.
chick ref is really slow to get down into counts.
this was the worst match so far. 6 matches in and only one good match, it's not looking good.
>>
Hey bros, has anyone else here jerked one out to Rachel Ellering or am I the only one?
>>
>>3074656
Me too. I want to make her my load warrior
>>
>match 7: miranda salinas v rhea ripley
miranda is hot af. she's a little firecracker. rhea is an aussie.
rhea has a cringe headbanging gimmick. she's a big lass.
new black ref in this match that i've never seen before.
miranda seems pretty good. she has nice heelisms and facial expressions, and is selling her ass off. rhea is a generic powerhouse and is kinda annoying, they are trying too hard to put her over on commentary.
okay match. wrong one went over here.
>>
>match 8: sarah logan v mia yim
mia yim has an irl domestic abuse backstory that they're showcasing so i wouldn't be surprised if she goes over
logan has a fantastic kentucky hillbilly accent & bluegrass entrance theme. i like her.
face v face match here, and it looks like we finally have another match where both know how to wrestle.
that was easily the best match thus far. sarah logan is based, need to see more personality out of mia yim, she looks like she'd be better as a heel.
>>
>>3074669
Rhea is thicccc and only 20. Going to be a megastar desu.
>>
File: wwf-hulk-hogan-shirt-rip.jpg (34KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
wwf-hulk-hogan-shirt-rip.jpg
34KB, 288x361px
>>3074512
>le smarks lmao
This might shock you but better technical ability in the ring doesn't mean someone is going to get more over with a crowd. Pic very related, at his peak, he wasn't exactly doing flips or amazing chain wrestling during his matches, but you'd be a fool to deny that he was over.
>>
>match 9: ayesha raymond v toni storm
toni looks like a much better aussie than the previous one. she's hotter and has more charisma.
ayesha is a big masculine black english girl who cosplays as a kitty kat.
toni storm's gimmick is that she's an autistic mixture of slash and mad moxxi from borderlands
can't tell whether i liker her or not yet. she has a lot of ass based offence.
racist crowd hates ayesha raymond.
okay match
>>
Reminder that Toni Storm is shit and almost paralysed Io Shirai. Don't buy into the smark worship of her
>>
>>3074604
>>3074620
Mercedes is /mygirl/. Thanks for all the work on this thread OP.
>>
>>3074744
that was a work ya jabroni mark
>>
>>3074744
Toni >>>>> Sashit Banks
>>
>match 10: dakota kai v kavita devi
devi is a proper indian, as in she can't speak english properly. her nickname is 'Hard KD'. she was trained by great khali, so let's see how this goes
dakota kai is evie the kiwi who has been on nxt , she's a qt
kavita's ring gear is awful. she's a big girl.
weird match, this one
>>
>>3074763
KEK
>>
>>3074401
3 caws and a pirate.
>>
>>3074401
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hw3MZzA3BV
>>
>match 11: bianca belair v sage beckett
bianca is a ghetto black girl with a booty whose gimmick is her hair
sage beckett is tumblr personified. she looks like fucking artemis from always sunny
bianca is pretty hot desu. she's not bad for someone green but is noticeably kicking out of pins way too fast.
beckett is just gross
okay match
>>
>santana garrett v piper niven
speaking of gross. i really hope piper gets eliminated in this match so i don't have to look at her again. she's the really fat one.
santana is a generic but pretty babyface.
piper is too fat for santana to actually kick out, piper has to just roll off her.
santana is a can wrestle, great body, there's just something vanilla about her.
okay match.
>>
>>3074504
>>3074512
Sugehit is a great luchadora and is part of one of best feuds of the year against Zeuxis.

And Mexico is actually the most difficult place for a women wrestler to achieve high and relevant spots
>>
>tessa blanchard v kairi sane
skipped a bunch of matches because i want to go to bed soon and of course they put the best match on last
pirate waifu's entrance music is cheesy as hell. i love it.
tessa blanchard loves showing off her ass. she's got a chin you could play golf with and i'm hoping for some chin based offence here.
some stiff shots here. good stuff. kairi's selling is great.
good match. kairi's music is based, hope she keeps it after the tournament.
>>
>>3074890
i wasn't expecting much because she's old right? and has a kinda dumpy little body. i was wrong, good on her.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.