[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Sexy "smark slayer" Star dare i say it, /ourgirl/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: 0145160516.jpg (227KB, 1339x890px) Image search: [Google]
0145160516.jpg
227KB, 1339x890px
is Sexy "smark slayer" Star dare i say it, /ourgirl/?
>>
>>3073904
A terrible in-ring workers and cunt of a person.
>>
Literally who
>>
File: SEETHING.jpg (20KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.jpg
20KB, 645x370px
>>3073902
>>
>"""""Sexy"""""
>"""""Star"""""

What did this talentless cunt mean by this?
>>
Mexicans are and always were, a mistake.
>>
File: Disarmer.jpg (71KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
Disarmer.jpg
71KB, 552x800px
>>
>>3073902
id let her break my arm
>>
>>3073951
HOW CAN AMERICANS GLASS BONES """"""WRESTLERS""""""" EVEN COMPETE!!
>>
>>3073902
So, why exactly did she injure Rosemary? From what I'm reading she appears to have done it on purps.
>>
>>3074290
Apparently she was pissed at someone else in the match and just sperged out on Rosemary.
>>
>>3074290
>>3074300
Sexy Star outright nosold any moves that Hamada and Shani made on her. Shani got pissed and they started to shoot on each other. Rosemary got caught in the middle and suffered the worst of it.
>>
>>3074335
Is there footage?
>>
>>3074503
I've seen footage
>>
>>3074503
... Yes. It happened on AAA's equivalent to Wrestlemania. Just go and watch the match.
>>
>>3073934
No clue but looks like it might be Mick's daughter based on that Minecraft looking face
>>
>>3073951
She actually IS sexy yaknow
>>
>>3073951
Nice pits
>>
>>3074503
https://youtu.be/xeFgGmdcPoI
>>
>>3074503
Yes. Triplemania, AAA's biggest event, was streamed on Twitch. You can watch the VOD. It was the 2nd match (4th counting the sort of preshow).
>>
>>3074515
based sexy
>>
>>3074515
That ring looks positively tiny.
>>
Based. We need more heels like this.
>>
>Sexy
>Badass
>Making smarks seethe
I love her
>>
>it's a "/wwe/" bandwagons a legitimate piece of shit" thread
>>
>>3074587
She's supposed to be a face.
>>
>>3074623
Every single time. I've been shitting on Sexy since I first saw her in LU, and I won't stop. She's fucking terrible.
>>
>>3074599
She's a the top "babyface".

>>3074615
>Sexy
She's a well known ring rat.
>>
>>3074515
member when Hamada wasnt fat?
>>
Why do indie fucks make a big deal out of this? Rosemary is a fucking Daffney ripoff and her gimmick is one of those you see in these redneck flea market promotions.It's not like she's going to be a big star,amirite?
>>
>>3074691
Why are you such a dumb fucking mark?
>>
Laughing my ass off at you herbs calling her ugly. If she approached you wearing a bikini wanting to fuck you guys would piss and shit yourselves.
>>
>>3073935
I want to put my penis inside this.
>>
>>3074691
Everybody """"""Sexy""""Star has ever worked with over the years has made a conscious effort to not willfully jeapordize her health or ability to earn a living.
"""Sexy"""""""Star""""" broke that trust on Saturday.
And if you've been paying attention, Rosemary has been working really hard and has been gaining popularity in the last couple of years. Whether or not she's ever considered a "star," she's certainly far more professional and more respected than """Sexy""" can ever be from here.
This is coming from someone who kind of likes SexyStar, but what happened Saturday was cringe as fuck.
>>
Remember when people used to pretend Sexy Star was good? Bitch could never wrestle for shit and it's fun seeing everyone turn on her.
>>
File: WWE_Payback.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Payback.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>3074757
But the real question is, would you make it out alive?
>>
>>3074691
so...........she deserves to have her arm broken then when the whole point of pro wrestling is trusting your opponent with your body to NOT hurt you?
Is that really the path of your logic?
>>
>>3074746
No, I would not. Don't project your own virginity onto others.
>>
>>3074770
His ''logic'' is being an edgy contrarian. Stop taking it seriously
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 600x586px
>>3074746
>"I b-bet you wouldn't say that you if she let you in her holes!"
You heteros are so easily manipulated.
>>
>>3073902
I hope she gets ostracized and never gets a spot in a decent promotion ever again.
>>
more like ugly star kek
>>
>>3074770
Check the fucking incident that happened at IWA Mid South with the new guy who got worse injuries on purpose
>>3074776
>edgy
nu-anon,please.
>>
>>3074795
Cont.
replying to >>3074770
The wrestling business has all kinds of dicks,but this is nothing compared to what Mike Levy suffered.
>>
>>3074771
Seething kissless virgin
>>
>>3074691
Lose some weight
>>
>>3074634
>>3074661
Sexy is a rudo in AAA, you ignorant gringos
>>
>>3073935
>>3074767
YUCK

>>3073902
>>3073951
SEXY GOAT
>>
>>3074828
Hi,Joey.
>>
In the end both suck ass.One's the most overrated females wrestler in Lucha Underground,so much so they made her a world champion and the other is a fucking Daffney wannabe.
>>
>>3074515
Holy shit this is Divas tier bad wrestling what the fuck, I thought people said women's wrestling was good outside of WWE but it looks like a piss break here too
>>
>>3074808
So Sexy Star should get a pass and not be blackballed from the industry because of the Mike Levy incident?
Why exactly are you tying these 2 together here?
What is your point?
>>
>>3075007
What I'm trying to say is that nobody bat an eye when Mike Levy got fucked but when Sexy Star decides pull a dick move which some trashbag wrestlers do,it gets major coverage.The people involved in the Mike Levy incident didn't get shat on the internet.They are countless cases of a fucking wrestler deciding to injure his colleague on purpose,but only this one gets coverage.I'm not saying she should get a pass,she should either pay Rosemary's medical bills or get the fuck out of the business.
>>
Rosemary a qt
>>
>>3073951
fishnet goddess
>>
>>3075020
Because it happened on the Wrestlemania of AAA? When most people already knew Sexy is a bitch and a cunt, and that just made things worse? It's all because of exposure, barely anyone knows who Mike Levy is.
>>
>>3075003
Nope, it much worse.
There are not much good female wrestlers outside(inside) wwe.
Best are japanese i guess cuz they know how to take a bump cuz japaneses don't care about pc.
>>
>>3075040
Mike Levy is just an example,there are lots and lots of indie wrestlers who got fucked up even worse than Rosemary.
>>
>>3075020
that's because indy shitters are bandwagoners, they're all trying to get brownie points by talking shit about her
>>
>>3075058
As I said, exposure. I mean, if the finish was Sexy fucking up the arm of that woman she was shooting with before, it would probably be more understandable and create even more shooting, but Rosemary did nothing wrong and got her arm fucked for no reason whatsoever, other than Sexy being a total cunt

Usually when that kind of shooting happens it's one on one and both sides start doing it. This right here was onesided.
>>
>>3074784
PWG loves wrestlers who become marks for herself so Sexy Star would fit in very nicely.
>>
>>3075022
What a disgusting dyke
>>
>>3075058
Levy was arguably even worse and I wouldn't defend that either. If anything, the guys doing it should have been sued to shits over it.
>>
>>3073902
Only if you like people who can't run without looking weird as shit.
>>
oh
>>
>>3073902
The rapist should have finished the job
>>
What happened with Sexy Star? What did she do to incite the shitposting
>>
>>3075215
Deliberately injured the arm of some ugly chick from TNA.
>>
>>3075223
wtf i love sexy now
>>
>>3075215
She's a mark for herself that shoot broke Rosemary's arm due to heat she was having with a completely different wrestler then tried to pretend like it was a work when it wasn't.
>>
>>3075233
>broke Rosemary's arm
inb4 she doesn't even miss time from this "injury"
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.