[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dusty would be fine with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1360.jpg (132KB, 750x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1360.jpg
132KB, 750x1088px
>triggering the American Nightmare
>>
>>3073230
Cody is such a big mark and smark
>>
>One of MY locker rooms
This nigga thinks he's the Undertaker circa 98 or something?
>>
cringe
>>
>>3073237
Careful, you're getting worked
>>
>>3073230
Damn nigga based how many wrestling promotions does "marry a subhuman" CAWdy Roads own?
>>
>>3073230
Based Starguy
>>
File: pol.jpg (89KB, 672x499px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
89KB, 672x499px
>>3073245
pol kiddies please go
>>
>local indy show
>some big names on the card, including cody rhodes and sexy star
>go to take a piss mid show
>find a naked sweaty sexy star getting changed in the toilets after her match since cody wont let her use the locker rooms

Thanks for this donation to my wank bank Cody
>>
so let me get this straight

>wrestlers have actual beef
>instead of being bitches, they actually settle it by (((fighting))) and not tweet
>one gets slightly injured
>outrage from marks

yikes, can't even settle beef anymore
>>
>>3073260
Triceps tear isn't slight. That's a year of recovery in a lot of cases.
>>
>>3073260
Try
>Wrestlers don't have beef
>One taps out to the other just as planned
>Pop their arm out of place for shiggles
>>
>>3073230
Based Cody putting the bitch in her place.
>>
>one of MY locker rooms

legit who the hell does Cody think he is? lmfao
>>
Based
>>
>>3073230
>one of my locker rooms
>my
He's so full of shit now.
>>
>>3073267
>>3073262

site i read said they all had beef and all were sandbagging each other, so if that's the cause, don't be a pussy when you actually fight.

if not, oh well then
>>
Why is nobody wondering why a bingo hall needs a locker room?
>>
>>3073291
You're here 24/7. Sad!
>>
>>3073230
based cody banning unsafe workers from the locke room
>>
>>3073260
>Taking advantage of a worked finish by using it to shoot on your opponent and actually injure them.
>settling beef
Are you fuckin' retarded?
>>
Why does he think he's a GOAT since leaving WWE?
>>
>>3073310
you must have misread something because Rosemary is a GFW wrestler on loan to AAA but the AAA ladies were being stiff with each other and it apparently carried on to the finish.
>>
Pretty sure it's racist to ban Mexicans, Cawdy. What are you going to do, build a wall to stop her getting in?
>>
>>3073345
>know you will be in the same ring with someone you have beef with
>STILL get caught lacking

she's fucking dumb. don't get caught lacking next time and you might be the one who's doing the injuring.

>>3073348
i don't know who any of these people are i just read the shit cause it kept popping up on my TL.
>>
To his surprise promoters can make more money with Sexy Star than his vanilla ass
>>
>>3073365
>i don't know who any of these people are
>but I'm gonna run my mouth on the subject anyway
>>
>>3073377
>read an article
>got the general gist
>even asked if it was correct or not

huh? you act like i need to know who they are when the article described it.
>>
>>3073230
>Cawdy "The Bandwagon Hopper" Rhodes
>>
>>3073365
Rosemary has no fucking beef with Sexy Star you idiot. The cowardly cunt took out her frustration with other women on an innocent one.
>>
>>3073435
>Rosemary has no fucking beef with Sexy Star you idiot.

that's all ya had to ding-dong diddlin say ya bonehead
>>
>>3073230
Can someone put up a webm or youtube link of whatever this arm breaking thing was please?
>>
>>3073474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JR7aD9AEqA

Nothing graphic thankfully.
>>
>>3073291
He's a legit draw in the indie scene. What are you implying?.
>>
>>3073552
It's not graphic, but if you are used to seeing armbar being applied, you'd cringe hard every time slutty star pull Rosemary's arm
>>
I hope someone breaks cody rhodes chicken legs,
>>
>>3073230
What a sjw bitch
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.