[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S E E T H I N G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: protectmygayfetish.png (299KB, 587x530px) Image search: [Google]
protectmygayfetish.png
299KB, 587x530px
>>
Wrestling needs a union
>>
HOLY freaking cringeolo
>>
>>3072506
cant believe a bit of banter is getting this much attention
>>
>>3072506
What's going on here? Fill me in.
>>
>>3072506
>The state of american "wrestlers"
legit cringe
>>
What exactly happened? I was too busy watching big money mayweather to care about fake Mexican fighting.
>>
>>3072603
Some ugly whore shoot broke some other uglier whore's arm, or something
>>
They should band together and stop the asshole eating spots first
>>
>>3072603
Sexy Star and two other mexican wrestlers were all shoot heated with each other and potatoing each other and the finish was supposed to be Sexy Star making Rosemary from the Decay in TNA/GFW tap to an armbar. Sexy Star wrenched the armbar way too hard and dislocated rosemary's shoulder and strained her bicep and held it 5 seconds after Rosemary tapped and the bell rang, then stood up again and wrenched in for 10 more seconds. I'm sure some anon will post the webm before I finish typing this
>>
That's a really gay rant but shooting on your colleagues for any reason in this day and age should obviously not be tolerated in any circumstances.

Every time I hear about AAA it sounds like more of a joke and people like Sexy Star always seem to be at the center of it.
>>
Back in the day veterans would rough up up & coming stars to teach them the business ain't easy.

This is no different. She should just work through it and become tougher.
>>
what the literal FUCK im reading
>>
American "wrestling" needs to take a page from this and have more shoots.
>>
File: bart alarm.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bart alarm.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
lol libtards who barely started watching wrestling two weeks ago cant even begin to comprehend how fucked up wrestling is. Yes on the surface its undead wizards, but in reality its vince forcing the wrestlers to be indpendint contractors and preventing wrestlers from ever earing a decent wage, forming a union, or having health care.
Wrestling itself is filled with fucked up people and fucked up stories, rape, murder, suicide, cheating, trailer trash shit.
Mexican wrestling is probably even more fucked up backstage
>>
>>3072612
WHERE'S THE FUGGING WEBM???
>>
>>3072782
Those veterans knew how to work an actual match, Sexy Star does not.
>>
The Hulkster had his leg broken on his first day of training because his jap teacher thought he was a queer surfer bodybuilder. The modern wrestlers have it too easy and are a bunch of sissy queers.
>>
>>3072966

the webem is a normal move same as every match. Apparently she got hurt, but it's never shown. The move is applied as it is by every villian over and over like normal. If something popped, she didn't know it.
>>
>>3072962
What the fuck are you smoking, retard?
>>
>>3072972

Hulkster can also barely move now and almost everyone associated with his time era are drug addicted to pain killers or dead.
>>
>>3072975
ok then whats the big deal? it was an accident then
>>
"genearion"
>>
>>3073000

For example Del Rio would throw an arm bar on right and when the guy is "hurt" he would drop back down and re apply and go to town like he was hurting them but not for real right. Same thing, but apparently her arm was at a different angle and may have popped out of socket, you see nothing nor is her reaction any different than that of anyone faking their arm is hurt, actually she sells less in the clip. I guess the argument stems from the rumor she used force instead of faking based on what Rosemary said about the situation. You see nothing.
>>
>>3072997
Hulk is nearly a Billionaire ya fuggin goof.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.