[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B T F O T F O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>based monster burying manlets
>>
>>3072025
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>3072025
Can't wait until this fag is a jobber a year from now and be future endeavored
>>
>>3072056

>money manletweather fan WORKED
>>
>>3072025
wait, who got blown out? was I worked? or is it someone else who is seething?
>>
This real man won't draw the amount of dimes the manlets drew last night in his lifetime.
>>
>>3072066
MMAnlets and Boxlets

>>3072071
Lol
>>
>'real men' subject to the whims of a 70 year old cokehead lunatic while the 'non-real men' made over $100m each in one night without bosses telling them how to do it

really making me think there Brawn Strongman
>>
>Made 100 millions in one hour.
>BTFO
Makes you think.
>>
>>3072093
WWE superstars have more money than the average boxer or ufc fighter though.
>>
>>3072098
BUt he wasn't talking about the average boxer, he was talking about the guys in the main event last night.
>>
>>3072098

And the average wrestler who performs in a bingo hall once a month has less money than an average boxer
>>
>>3072104
The ones that couldn't sell out the arena? lmao

>>3072110
WWE ya pinhead, i don't give a fuck about your manlets running around in the '''''''''''indie''''''''''' scene.
>>
>>3072118
>The ones that couldn't sell out the arena? lmao

Because the E is so good at doing that these days.
>>
>>3072118
Yes the fight that sold nosebleed seats for $1300 and ringside for $18,000. That's the very one we're talking about. And he's right, the average boxer makes more than the average wrestler.
>>
>>3072025
BASED
big dimes braun saving the business
>>
>>3072121
2 words. NETWORK SUBSCRIBERS.

>>3072123
m-muh g-gate
>>
>>3072025
>real men in a main event
the only thing "real" in this business are the money and the miles. give me a call when braun actually draws dimes like mayweather and mcgregor.
>>
Will Brock vs Braun save prowrestling?
>>
>>3072334
I hope so.
>>
>>3072130
pretty much the only correct answer. the biggest marks are in the ring. mediocre baseball players make more money than top wwmeme stars and all they have is "muh height".
>>
>>3072334
As long as strowman goes over then yes. Brock's got a couple years left in him before he retires to his small farm for the rest of his life and someone's gotta pass him.
>>
>>3072098
???????????
What's average for you?.
>>
Did "the monster among men" Braun just blow himself out by calling himself a man?
>>
>>3072025
These real man don't draw a dime, meanwhile Vanilla midgets draw alot.
>>
>>3072025
Based Braun is the best thing to happen to the WWE in a long time. Which means Vince will fuck it up.
>>
>>3072413
>Vanilla midgets
You're calling Floyd and Conor 'vanilla midgets'?
>>
>>3072126
The network that is completely stagnant and failing to reach it's targeted number of subs?
>>
>>3072126
>Projected 4 million subscribers
>Actual 1.5 million subscribers
You got us.
>>
>>3072025
BASED BIG MONEY BRAUN WORKING THE MMEME NIGGERS
>>
>>3072126
>Network subs have topped out at 1.5 mill and are not growing
>>
>>3072025
holy shit psycho downie and dr fagner BTFO
>>
He's burying Roman here, right? 'cause if he's talking about Mayweather vs. McGregor, that's kinda stupid, even for a WWE twitter.
>>
>>3072126
>Network subs have fallen so short of projections that they had to cut pyro.
wew
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.