[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince, please, stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

We are all tired of the neverending Roman's stratospheric push.

Literally NOBODY likes him, all his moves are fucking GARBAGE.

Sooperman poonch looks weak as fuck, drive-by setup is almost as bad as Alberto del Rio's goomba stomp and the list goes on

The thing that infuriates me the most is that he hardly ever loses clean, and when he does he always gets his revenge.

Vince, please, turn him heel and Based Braun face and bury Roidman already
>>
>>3071892
Based Big Dog living in your head rent free

go ahead and make another thread, you obsessed faggot
>>
>>3071892
Who told you Vince browses /asp/?
>>
since WM all hes done is help get Braun over as one of the top guys in the company

it's funny how feuding with Sami ZZZZayn never helped get Braun over at all
>>
>>3071900
Because Samidan Huzayn is even worse than Roman
>>
Without Roman, there would be no "Based" Braun.

Turn Braun face and watch him fail miserably.
>>
>>3071892
He won't stop, he is obssesed.
>>
>>3072140
Face or heel Braun would be nothing without feuding with Roman.
>>
>>3071892
GO BACK
>>
File: 1485387122404.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485387122404.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
>>3072823
Why did he shoot on him do they have heat or something?
>>
>>3072832
Ramen apparently is the current leader of the locker room, so Miz can't complain
>>
>>3072849
How can guy whos only been around for like 5 years be leader of locker room. Sad!
>>
>>3072859
it's easy when the locker room is full of beta cucks
>>
I just need to say that after watching TripleMania, I really have a new appreciation for WWE. At least the guy they're pushing isn't a fatso with a fucking clown gimmick
>>
>>3071900
>Braun didn't get cheered for victimising Zayn

Really makes you think...

>>3073026
>#AHHYESSIR

kek 'member when they were forcing this?
>>
>>3071892
He's out of the title picture at least. (For now.) I had never been so relieved to hear his music hit than I was during the Cena segment.
>>
>>3072805
>>plebbit spacing
Is this a new meme?
>>
Unlike Jeff Jarrett in 2000 WCW, Nothing about Roman screams "Midcarder who doesn't belong in main events"
>>
>>3071892
>we
>saying that no one likes Roman, on fucking /asp/
>he gets infuriated about fake fights
You have to go back
>>
File: Oh_OP.jpg (42KB, 492x357px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_OP.jpg
42KB, 492x357px
>>3071892
>>
>deanneet talking to himself again
>>
I like Roman.
It doesn't matter whether he's pushed or not. He is a good wrestler and he hasn't given up despite the fact that he is hated.

And also, your girlfriend probably thinks about him and masturbates.
>>
>>3073873
Eh, disagree. I've been re-watching that era in chronological order and the biggest problem with Jarrett is that he never, ever wins clean. He also constantly looks weak and gets beaten up. It reminded me a shit ton of Seth Rollins' heel run as WWE Champion/MITB winner.
>>
>>3073586
Really makes you think what kind of fans they are.
>>
>>3073989
Fans of good, likable wrestlers?
>>
File: lolercoaster.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
lolercoaster.gif
2MB, 380x253px
>>3071892
>Alberto del Rio's goomba stomp
you made me choke on my water
>>
>>3071892
I'm generally ok with Roman, I just wish he would change his attire to something a little less goofy. Trunks and kneepads would go a long way in legitimizing him in my opinion, as opposed to the silly SWAT get-up.
>>
>>3073969
gb2 Youtube
>>
>>3073969
cringe
>>
>>3074447

kys ya pinhead
>>
>>3074452
seething
>>
>>3074517

rent free
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.